We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Coatl`s phantom Options

kemist
#1 Posted : 11/3/2009 7:50:29 AM

John

heeey... what`s going on babes ?

It showing me threads where the last post was made by `Coatl`, but when i click on it, to read it , there is NO POST from bloody Coatl.
Is it some forum failure ,or are her post just restricted to me as to very sensitive member?

C`mon mods whassup ?
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kemist
#2 Posted : 11/3/2009 8:21:03 AM

John

Dagger wrote:
I came to the conclusion that Coatl`s posts are somehow time delayed, appearing as a post from a day up to several days later.

Same here.
Her post on 31st. of october weren`t visible, but now they are.
Just wanna mods to confirm this theory
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 11/3/2009 8:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Noticed that as well. I think Coatl was allowed to come back if she agreed to have her postings moderated beforehand. Just a guess.

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 11/3/2009 9:55:49 AM

JC

obliguhl wrote:
Noticed that as well. I think Coatl was allowed to come back if she agreed to have her postings moderated beforehand. Just a guess.

Noticed this myself, was quite annoying when I was wanting to see her response. Bet your right obliguhl.

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 11/3/2009 10:04:41 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

obliguhl wrote:

This is true indeed, I hope to find some time soon to fix this 'Coatl phantom' glitch.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ohayoco
#6 Posted : 11/3/2009 1:12:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Aw that's what was happening to me too for a while, my posts weren't posting until they had been moderated. I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was a such a nuisance. Sure I can be scrappy but always with my heart in the right place? Crying or very sad and self-indulgent wallowing! I'm off to eat worms.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

The Traveler
#7 Posted : 11/3/2009 1:45:08 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

ohayoco wrote:
Aw that's what was happening to me too for a while, my posts weren't posting until they had been moderated. I'm sorry, I didn't realise I was a such a nuisance. Sure I can be scrappy but always with my heart in the right place? Crying or very sad and self-indulgent wallowing! I'm off to eat worms.

With you it was another problem that you ended up in the moderated part by mistake, luckely this was fixed. No reason to have you moderated. Pleased

ohayoco
#8 Posted : 11/3/2009 2:22:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I needed a cuddle! Pleased I say what I think needs saying at the time, but I do prefer just getting on and not upsetting anyone.
Just think Traveler, one day they'll be books written when they'll mention you and the Nexus. This is an amazing place, I'd dare to even call it a revolution.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

shoe
#9 Posted : 11/11/2009 12:57:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

'coatl is a chick?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#10 Posted : 11/11/2009 1:07:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:

btw can somone fill me in, what was the original reason for banning? (i've never known anyone to be banned from the nexus before. )
shoe

Ginkgo
#11 Posted : 11/11/2009 1:19:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can read all about the banishment in this thread.

shoe
#12 Posted : 11/12/2009 1:51:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

whoa, I can't beleive I missed all this shiz goin' down.
'coatl always seemed fine (indeed even commendably active.) to me.
I recall her (his?) pics of cacti garden to be quite impressive.
shoe

kemist
#13 Posted : 11/12/2009 8:28:39 AM

John

shoe wrote:
whoa, I can't beleive I missed all this shiz goin' down.
'coatl always seemed fine (indeed even commendably active.) to me.
I recall her (his?) pics of cacti garden to be quite impressive.

Lol. Wake up buddy!

Sorry but I`m always curious whether she is girl or he is a boy.In p.m she presented herself as a girl, but other members were swearing he is a boy. I`m generally curious about how many girls do we actually have on this lovely forum.
As far as I know, girls do not much prefer psychedelic, or any drugs in general.
Most of the fellow psychonauts are boys, so it`s always very nice, when tripping girl is discovered.
ILPT himself found two younger girls who`s like to trip and even like same style of music, whohoo.Cool
ILPT is so happy. Smile Smile Smile He couldn`t take high dose of aya(pharma) or try ibogain because of lack of decent sitter. Now he has two sitters and friends who will help him in his ongoing `researchs` Laughing

Thanx God for that Smile Smile Smile

Love you, all the nice girls, on this planet.

Shouldn`t we make poll `ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE` just for the sake of curiosity?

soulfood
#14 Posted : 11/12/2009 8:40:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Kemist, I actually thought you were female Smile

kemist
#15 Posted : 11/12/2009 8:45:18 AM

John

soulfood wrote:
Kemist, I actually thought you were female Smile

ILPT is definitelly male even though he is fictional character obviously.

But who I`m is questionable. Am I Male ? Female ? Shemale ? Shocked lol lol lol