We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anal Caapi Leaf + x2 doses of white spice: The magician returns Options

FiniteFox
#1 Posted : 11/19/2014 7:11:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
Mindset: Calm, curious, naive. A little nervous because I'm breaking new territory.
Physical condition Set: Bowels properly evacuated. I have a certain set of skills, and therapeutic whole-body pooping is one of them. Also had a hot shower, feeling relaxed. Systems are all normal.
Setting: The library, aka, my bathroom. I'm playing a chillout trip instrumental song on my iPad. This helps me gauge how long I've been in hyperspace and fully determine what senses I'm receiving input from, and when.
time of day: 21:00
recent drug use: Frequent DMT user, (1 or 2 x a week) but nothing else. Last DMT hit was 3 days ago.
last meal: Carrots, snow peas and light salad w/lemon dressing. Consumed @ 18:00.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 72 kg.
known sensitivities: None.
history of use: Done dmt 40 times over the last six months, only one prior successful trip with an MAOI. I still feel like an advanced novice, if there is such a thing. Basically I'm like a level 3 sorcerer who's about to level up to 4 and get the cool spells. No other drug use whatsoever.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Super fluffy white spice, boiled down caapi leaf "changa dust" (like a 4x or 5x). Basically, boiled down 60 g of caapi leaf onto 1 g, total weight 17g. The enhaced leaf was removed and a brown residual was left on the evaporation dish. This was scraped off as a dust.
Dose(s): 20 + 25 mg spice, 100 mg brown enhanced caapi powder
Method of administration: Spice was vaped from a bong w/ "the key", "changa dust" was dissolved into 5 ml of vinegar + 30 ml of warm water, plugged. You know, rectally injected. Enemized. (As a side note, knowing what I do now, I wouldn't hesitate to plug again. Super painless. Smoking caapi sucks - its smoking dangit! Vaping and plugging all the way. Smooth.)

EFFECTS

Administration time:
T=0:00 Plugged changa dust enema.
T=0:30 Toked 20 mg of spice. Fair hits, decent holds.
T=0:35 Toked 25 mg of spice.
Duration: 40 minutes
First effects: Immediate.
Peak: 10-15 minutes in.
Come down:20
Baseline: 60 minutes.

Intensity (overall): 2-3, definitely a 3 at the peak.
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 1
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 3

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: none
Afterglow: Increased alertness, lack of tiredness, like I had drank one caffeinated soda. Not wired, but a tad spunky. No real glow, so to speak.

PHEW!

The first 20 mg made the carpet on my bath mat shimmer. I'm in a half lotus seated position and my regular vision flucuates between fuzzy and extra sharp. I'm kind of drowsy, something that DMT usually does to me. I think, "The anal MAOI probably didn't work, this will be regular hard-to-remember space out dmt trippiness." Then I take out my pre-measured screen sandwich with 25 mg and push it into "the key". ""Here we go", I mumble.

And there I went.

It slowly creeps up on me until I don't even notice that its there. I am in the hyperspace version of my bathroom, except I don't know it. I close my eyes, I get some geometric visuals, relaxing, but not noteworthy. I open my eyes. My brain is still working normally, am I tripping? I lay down.
Then it hits me. I haven't just sent my brain off to hyperspace, I've brought my body. I know that I will be quite scared later, but I somehow delay the fear and close my eyes. Suddenly I'm in the "dreamlike" hyperspace where I know its not real, but its an engulfing 4-d movie.

The magician, whom I briefly see in the corner of my eye, is dressed up like tuxedo mask. He's a projection of myself, a masculine version of myself, and i feel gender neutral for a while. He waves his hands and this time I get to be the assistant. My mind's eye goes into a box with a false bottom that I fall out of. Instead of hitting the ground, I drop through a portal and land on my feet. This exercise is repeated as I go into a cage and my mindbody doesn't need to fall through anything, it just vibrates through it. The magician bows out, and the movie portion of the trip is done, so I open my eyes.

My brain thinks, okay, that was pretty much what I was looking for - I just had visuals like I had always wanted. I feel like I can remember a good portion of it. I'm fully alert, looking at the HD version of my ceiling (I have slight myopia that is fixed for 10 minutes after I vape DMT - I see detail much better at distance). I look at my feet, expecting to see what every person sees when they look at their feet when they are not high. But I see bigfoot's feet. The toes are long, hairy. This just got real.

And then the fear returns, the one delayed from earlier. I'm not coming down. I feel the MAOI in my anus and it has done its job. I'm 100% lucid and I'm in hyperspace bathroom oddworld. I look at my hands, which are interlaced - which is one of my "charms" that roots my back to the real world and helps me know how high I am. For the life of me, I cannot tell which finger is attached to which hand.

Then I notice that my hands are like prosthetic hands that are cut from their body at the wrist. I cannot find the rest of my arm. I am freaking out at this point. I get a flashback from my hellish vaporhuasca trip (100% real death trip report), since the trippiness is on the same level and I'm so gone (and yet so present) I don't know if I'll ever come back. That trip was so potent - I breathed death into every cell of my body - a single image or memory flash from it strikes true horror into my soul. I feel the same MAOI-ness, so fear I'll be heading down that same path. For reference, I thought I was living in a Rene Magritte painting (somewhere between "The human condition" and "the blank signature"; his realistic stuff, not the Picasso looking stuff).

Then my brain starts talking to my spirit about what I'll tell my husband when he finds me lying on the floor. My brain tells the governor to speak - I clearly say "R, I'm okay, if you come in here I'm just high as F. I feel good, I just have diarrhea, no, thats not true. I'm okay but I'm high as F". At least I think I spoke physically.

My brain talks to the rest of me, calming me down for a bit, saying, "Look, you're high as F. Yes. But you'll come back. It just may take a few hours. Everything is okay at home. Yes, you should probably get a sitter and alert people to what you're doing but you'll likely be back in 'real' reality in time for work tomorrow."

My body, however, still needs more convincing, it tries to but feels drunken and remembers the rules I've written on my heart regarding tripping: stay put, ride it out. Thankfully it lays back down, even though its seriously freaking out on the inside but not showing it to anyone. That prideful body, it never wants to show weakness to anybody.

Then a voice, which I think is one of my personalities, tells me, "What if you are supposed to becoming enlightened right now and you're missing it? Because you're afraid, you could be missing the beauty of it all!"

And that lady was right on. My freaking out kept me from experiencing what mind bending things I could be experiencing. Out of the corner of my eye I see a dark figure, a shadow figure. He passes by. I'm not sure how he got into my bathroom. I'm confused at where I am. I thought this was supposed to be reality?

Inside my body, I feel good. No nausea, no pounding headache, no psychically racing heart. My vitals are good. If I had to go on for 2-8 more hours, I could do it. It wouldn't hurt me, it'd just blow apart my mind. My psyche calms down a bit. I chill out my aura. Things are okay.

I do a reality check and try to count my fingers. Looking at the whole of them, I know there are five. Counting them individually I count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 .... when did I grow an extra finger. I stare at them for what seems to be ten minutes, and watch the surface color of my skin change like a flesh colored flame. It's like tiger stripes. I feel the trippiness fade out a bit, but I'm nervous because with the MAOI I cannot truly be sure if I'm still in hyperspace or just augmented trippy real reality.

I stand up and look at my face in the mirror. My reflection is more me than my physical me. I see my face as if it were a tiger. The hair grows and flows into a tigers resemblance. Then I see myself inside the reflection of my iris, inside my iris. If I had a little more DMT in me right now, I reckon, I'd actually be able to physically climb into the mirror into my iris, into that wide open blackness and alternate reality inside my ocular cavity. But I don't, so I start shadowboxing. I'm a pretty good hobbyist kick-boxer, so while I've got this hyper awareness, I decide to just refine my technique. I really dial into a good, slow rhythm, getting lots of good reps of strikes. Quality repetitions. My alternate brain says "why are you doing this", but I tell it that I like boxing so why would it somehow be beneath me to do something I love - even if I'm high as a kite? Who says I have to be all cosmic and commune with gods and angels and strange two dimensional 8-bit intelligences?

I continue boxing until my vision becomes less crisp. I'm sure I'm down now - I'd need glasses to get my vision back to what it just was. I feel pretty good about what happened - I tried something new and it turned out okay. It was not unpleasant at all, I check the clock and am satisfied that I didn't spend all night in hyperspace. I feel like I got a good hyperslap showing me how much more practice I need at controlling myself, my fears, my intentions and my set and setting for further trips. I felt like the experience lasted for 2 hours, and yet, only 2 minutes. Very strange.

Next time I do DMT + MAOI, I believe I can extract so much more because I won't freak out - I will have been there before. It'll be crazy, but I can drink it up.

In that I rejoice.

- FF

"I knew a woman in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethPleased such an one caught up to the third heaven."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FiniteFox
#2 Posted : 11/22/2014 7:00:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just smoked DMT three times back to back - each trip lasted 30 minutes. Which is weird, because normally they only last 15 minutes. I didn't do anything differently, other than let my mind and body relax in a couple of new spaces. I don't want to bog up the forum with a new post, so I am going to copy/paste the conversion I just had with myself. Its a little wacky, as I was still coming down off the highest and deepest and richest trip experience in my life. Which is saying something, since I thought I died when I did vapourhuasca. Anyway, I'm getting enlightened how one can simultaneously improve and remove faults and just be yourself without pretending. I feel like I fake so much some times, or at least I'm just more aware of it now. Enough commentary about the commentary, here is the commentary!

What myself wants to tell myself after my life altering experience on 11/21/14.
Today it happened. I went to the hyperspace that I always hoped would be out there. I don’t know why, but it was a faith promoting experience for me. I felt God, and briefly, Jesus Christ. I finally had my inner self tell me that it knew that God lived and Jesus was real. I felt God first. Then I heard my deepest self tell me, my spirit/brain, that it believed God was real. I’m not trying to be preachy, its just my experience and the true me is typing so why fight that?
This felt more real than past hyperspace travels – I am getting better each trip. I am learning to trip. I get to a new peak and say, wow, I can’t go any deeper or have any richer experience than this. Then I do. How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Anyway, having me tell myself that I believed in God was more important than God showing himself to me. I guess that’s what faith is.

I was told to enjoy each moment. There is a way to do that. There exists a universe inside each atom. Everything is beautiful if you can cultivate eyes to see inside it. Breath controls everything … nearly everything. It controls the flow of spice and your journey in hyperspace.
Be more kind. Whatever you do is right. Everything you are doing, to the innocent scratch and sneeze, nearly everything is a decision that some part of you makes. Don’t deny it. You are responding and choosing to nearly every stimulus in the world. If you cultivate ears to hear it, eyes to see it, fingers to touch it, you can experience it without dmt. Please, FF, take the time to do yoga, prayer, breathing, singing. And when you do them, DO THEM. Be in the moment as fully as you can be. At first, you won’t be able to even be 40% present. That’s okay. You are where you are. But you can grow.

And don’t worry so much about trying. You are the biggest try-hard you know. You never stop working on yourself and others. That is a part of your essence. And that’s okay. You know what’s right. What’s true. What’s important. You know what love is. Know that you’re on that path. You really are. You often think you need a course correction and that you’re turning yourself around. I’m here to show you a truer version of your past; you have always been on the path and you stumble and fall and make a mess of yourself, but you haven’t left it. You’re on it. It has twists and turns and pitfalls. What you’re doing now, practicing life, is the path. Today you really revealed DMT as the spirit molecule. It was fascinating before, but today is the first time
something/someone in hyperspace taught you. God taught you too. It took 45 trips, but you unveiled it. The breathing you do with you’re in hyperspace is meditative breathing.

You know all the stuff you wish you could force yourself to do? The stuff you wish you just did to make yourself the person you want to be? Guess what. You are doing it. Not all of it. But you’re shaping your destiny. There isn’t some future event that’s going to be your big moment. RIGHT NOW IS YOUR BIG MOMENT. Every day is your big moment. Every breath is your big moment. I know this sounds hippy, new agey, gobbley gook. But the true you, no editor, is typing it. So re-read it and accept that you did actually think this and feel this. Stop second guessing yourself. That sound good?

Just a couple of extra things from me, to you self. Love more. Be present more (it bears repeating). You love your children and your wife. Thank God for them and when you are with them, push out everything else on your mind. You’re not actually going to forget your to-do list. Seriously? You won’t. Be present and know that it’ll come back. You’re an achiever, driven, that won’t’ suddenly change because you frolicked in the snow with your kids and forgot how much the dishes need to be done.

The experience:
Its weird how you second guess yourself after your done doing something life changing and a true 10/10. “Naw, I’m just pandering to myself and the online community who doesn’t know me, it wasn’t ‘life-altering’.” You know what doubts? Fuck you. It was life altering. There. And I’ll talk to myself and to you at the same time if I want to. Everything is dualistic anyway, people get that. Or should.

I vaped off an unknown amount of residue from the last session. Maybe 20 mgs, maybe less. I’m learning about set and setting mattering a great deal to how that affects dosage. Then I smoked two additional doses about 30mg a piece.

My personality split into fractions and I heard many voices.
1st trip. I have a hard time remembering, but I heard a southern gentleman talk to me. A voice not my own. I heard music. Running water. I pleasantly lost myself. Awaking from this hazy (but somewhat tyical) dmt experience, the main whisper in my memory was, “come back.” So I did. I was curious what was out there. I feel like the fact that all was well inside my house made it possible to unlock the second gate.

2nd trip. I had voices dance around me. I was in a beautiful purple and green and gold marti gras. The vision and spirits around me were all African American, southern people. I don’t know why. But we basically partied in the Lousiana hyperspace in which they dwelt. It was kinda like the Disney movie princess and the frog. That type of setting. Also, I had a weird sense of gravity – normally I’m oriented like reality sugguests, but my perspective went sideways. Like playing a video game while lying down, looking at your tv. But instead of you lying down, the universe lay down on its side and you remained upright. Super cool.

I was in the hyperspace that people hype up – vivid visuals, complete loss of self, all of my internal voices were separated, breathed slowly, etc. I told myself, “how many people are in here?” in reference to my internal voices. It doesn’t seem crazy to me to have dozens of “personality” components and internal voices in your head. I’m pretty sure other people have them but just can’t distinguish them or listen to them because lack of training and self delusion. And that’s not just the DMT talking. BTW, I let go of lots of thoughts and shoulds and such; I just said “let it go, and whatever will be will be.” I think that’s what it took to break through so deeply. I was holding myself back, which is no surprise because I’m a pretty wound up person. That tightness inhibits certain hyperspace experiences.

I wanted more and desided, “further up and further in.” I got the time and its safe. Push it. So I went for a third dose but told myself, “3 is enough. I promise that’ll be the last for the night. To be safe.”

3rd. Deep within, without. This was the cosmic trip of universal oneness. This is where I saw the universe unfold and get Alex Gray type visuals. I casually zoomed in beyond the smallest particles to see the universe inside them. This is where I really tried to let me mind get out of the way. Whatever transient thoughts it would produce and where that would take me, I’d go there.
It felt as if this hyperspace was a rose, glass sphere, so delicate that a single breath could shatter it. So beautiful that I let my breath pour in and out like water in the slowest brook, as not to disturb it. I heard myself reach out to God, and I felt him. I wondered about Christ and on an orange digital background, his face rippled on the surface like his spirit was making an echo on the water. So I knew he was real there too. As I mentioned before, I heard myself ask myself if I believed in God and I said I did. This was better than experiencing God – and its hard to explain why.

This is where I felt cosmic spirits teach me about love and being present and how much clutter is in our mind at all times. Developing the skill to experience true emptiness takes a long time – I am practicing with DMT but yoga and meditation will help, say the spirits. Its hard to be present in the moment without practicing your ability to be present in the truest sense, in NOW. It’s a worthwhile pursuit. While receiving this information on a spiritual level (unlike trip number 2, where it was English and jive spoken verbally to me) there weren't words. I’m using words to approximate the unspoken language of spirit. Anyway, I was floating in a pastel universe of bubbles and reflections and diamonds and opals. My breath dictated the pulse of the flowing lights around and through me. Cosmic snakes (nice ones, don’t be scared homie!) brushed up against me and it was pleasant to be with them.

At the tail end of the experience, I could feel the dmt being cleared out of my brain. The visuals became two dimensional, and I allowed myself to become 2-d too. The colors where pale blue and green now, with the cosmic snakes (made up by the way of diamonds touching and overlapping) would fly into the 3-d space towards my minds eye. I could remember my name and call out to myself. FF was over there. Her body was over there. Her brain was over there. And I, yet over here calling out to her. It very much affirmed the notion that you are not your internal voice nor your brain nor your body. Your spirit is a different thing, and its nice to get to know the constituent parts of your being. However, I also was reminded that true ascension is not leaving the body, but perfecting all these constituent parts and unifying them together INSIDE your body.
As the experience faded, I thought that if this is what death was like, I’d be okay with heaven like this. It was breezy and warm and soft and wonderful. You just have to let go.
Man that was awesome. I know it sounds like a madman wrote this, but I had to get it out before I forget. I can clean it up somewhat, but I honestly just let my subconscious write this. I seriously just fell asleep and told my unconscious, “Write down everything you can. All the snippets.”

After the 3rd trip, I prayed to God, giving him thanks for the deepest blessings in my life. I acknowledged his hand in everything I’ve been given. I am rich. Well fed. Good looking. Life has fun struggles. Intriguing problems that ennoble me. The greatest blessing are the smallest ones too – breath, life, love, particles of my green blanket that are velvety. The imperfections in my pillow, the carpet fibers. The variety of everything. I prayed in thanks for this. I prayed thanks for my children. I asked for help to remember this experience and thanked God for DMT. It didn't even seem weird – even though my culture and neighbors would say God disapproves, he didn't. This was in my top 3 most sincere prayers of my life. I feel bad that more prayers haven’t been more sincere. But there is now, and I will do it again.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 11/23/2014 12:31:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
2nd trip. I had voices dance around me. I was in a beautiful purple and green and gold marti gras. The vision and spirits around me were all African American, southern people. I don’t know why. But we basically partied in the Lousiana hyperspace in which they dwelt. It was kinda like the Disney movie princess and the frog. That type of setting. Also, I had a weird sense of gravity – normally I’m oriented like reality sugguests, but my perspective went sideways. Like playing a video game while lying down, looking at your tv. But instead of you lying down, the universe lay down on its side and you remained upright. Super cool.

Man..... I think I know what you mean. I had a similar experience as part of one of my most adventurous trips....

here's a quote from the trip report:
Quote:
I was taken to what appeared to be a huge celebratory gathering. Holographic-Block-like people were dancing and laughing to semi tribal-hip hop. I was confused. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked. "I wasn't really expecting to go to a party, and I don't really know anyone here. You caught me off guard."

Whatever it was that responded said, "You are making an appearance at their party and showing them some respect, you'll find out soon enough. You know them, even if you don't know that you know them."

After observing the event for a few more minutes I re materialized to this reality and decided to go inside and pack the pipe again. Now, I ended up repacking the pipe many times through out the adventure, but there were no significant breaks that will be mentioned.

here's the whole report if interested: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=58609
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

a1pha
#4 Posted : 11/23/2014 12:49:08 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Moving to Quality experience reports.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

shanedudddy2
#5 Posted : 11/30/2014 1:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent! Glad to hear someone trying this other than me!
I just wish people would try the full process described in my thread https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=61670
It really is imo the best way to take DMT, bar none!
Having tried each method dozens of times (except IM/IV).
Someone! Please take the full plunge!
Much love!

radio879
#6 Posted : 12/11/2014 2:15:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have something similar happen to what you described looking at your hands or reflection in the mirror. Every time I take DMT and if I look at my arms, hands, stomach, or face (in mirror) its like i'm looking at "ape hands" or like i'm seeing myself through some kind of more primate like eyes. Yet everything looks perfectly normal and not distorted, yet somehow I look like I have arms and hands of some kind of primate animal (like a monkey or something). I often say to myself "oh look.. i have LIMBS" they look somehow more animal-like.

If you like any of my posts or past time spent (doing LCMS on different mimosa bark sparked debate & more analysis, and if you love 4-AcO-DMT I got the original first fumarate salt synthesis! From China in '06, I made no profit from that one [can post proof of original email] Please keep me in mind for donation. Financial situation not good looking to stay above water. Trying to start an online business need all the help I can get - even a loan to get started! If enough people sent 50 cents worth of BTC....
bitcoin: 129MJ3sixDzAneVYWuXwp2mbTNdZoEqCXT

FiniteFox
#7 Posted : 12/24/2014 11:22:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

radio879 wrote:
I have something similar happen to what you described looking at your hands or reflection in the mirror. Every time I take DMT and if I look at my arms, hands, stomach, or face (in mirror) its like i'm looking at "ape hands" or like i'm seeing myself through some kind of more primate like eyes. Yet everything looks perfectly normal and not distorted, yet somehow I look like I have arms and hands of some kind of primate animal (like a monkey or something). I often say to myself "oh look.. i have LIMBS" they look somehow more animal-like.

I get the "ape hands" probably 60% of the time. My fingers are chubbier in some way... my face often gets flush with blue, black, red, and orange hues, like I'm a Rorschach tiger.

I wonder why that is?

MachienDome
#8 Posted : 8/26/2018 9:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Came here to see what you meant by anai Big grin I would have to say the bathroom was a good choice for setting Cool

Great report, isn't it strange how on the come-down you just have this strong urge to do hobbies you love?
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

FiniteFox
#9 Posted : 8/26/2018 6:49:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MachienDome wrote:
Came here to see what you meant by anai Big grin I would have to say the bathroom was a good choice for setting Cool

Great report, isn't it strange how on the come-down you just have this strong urge to do hobbies you love?

Thanks, fellow traveler. As of now, I've done DMT like 150ish times, but best have been with the addition of caapi. And anal is the way to go. I know many are uptight about it, but it's honestly the best / lightest body load ROA for the MAOI.

As for the comedown telling you to connect with "regular" reality, yeah that's a big difference between DMT and say cannabis. With DMT, I often don't want to go back to hyperspace - I enjoy the counterpoint to my everyday consciousness, I just want to live my real life better.

Thanks for popping by the thread, I've been out for a while.

Peace among worlds, my friend.