We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experiment: Entering the 5-dimensional shifting objects? Options

MachienDome
#1 Posted : 8/22/2018 8:50:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is a lot of talk about 5-dimensional objects that are constantly shifting and changing which mostly seem to occur in the “Waiting Room” or on low-dosages. Sometimes, most famously with Terrance McKenna, entities are making or gifting these objects. There has also seems to be a common theme with entering new rooms, spaces or environments and being able to navigate these spaces in the trips. Sometimes reports even suggest these spaces share commonalities or are sometimes the same even across different people or subsequent trips with the same person.

This got me to wondering, what happens when one tries to enter the objects? It would be very interesting to see some type of experiment with as many Nexians as possible trying to enter these objects, if possible.

What happens? If anything...
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MachienDome
#2 Posted : 12/7/2018 10:19:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Crying or very sad No posts yet. I will, hopefully, be adding a few over an unknown amount of time. I would like to keep this an on-going "experiment", all are welcome to add their own experiences...

Experimenter 1:

Attempt(s): Approx. 3 low doses: Several attempts to enter the "shifting objects" with no success. There seems to be a "force field" that keeps you away from entering. When you attempt to "move towards" them (your awareness/consciousness as you're obviously without a body in this space) they move back a tiny amount as if being pushed by some invisible force and then you're simply unable to move past that...like an invisible pane of glass. It's the same even when there is a clear opening/space to enter into. You can get a closer view (like peering into it from a closer viewpoint) but are "stopped" at a certain point. Unsuccessful attempt but very positive experience none-the-less.

MachienDome
#3 Posted : 1/4/2019 12:28:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you choose to test this on your next trip, feel free to post here Smile