We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sunny Beach Crystal Breeze Options

Sky Motion
#1 Posted : 8/22/2018 4:19:49 AM

<3

I was reflecting on one of my favorite DMT and psychedelic experiences in general, to date.

An old friend was throwing himself a grand birthday party with a beautiful large rented beach house made of wood that had a true rustic and cozy vibe situated to it; right on the water. It was one of the stranger parties I've been to, me and my friends missed the first day with the LSD pina coladas (thank god) but arrived the next afternoon to trays of homemade edibles, mountains of cocaine (did not partake), and marijuana that was up for grabs to anyone to roll a joint at any moment along with the obvious copious alcoholic beverages. Crowd was a hippie bunch and it sure did show, music and fire spinning on the beach, laughs, smiles, drugs.

But the most important piece of the puzzle was a rumored volcano (vaporizer), not for cannabis, but strictly..and I mean strictly, for DMT only. Said rumored volcano was found by me and two friends that night, and having a lot of respect for the medicine from past journeys didn't even think about partaking..

Until after that first night, which ended up with me and my good friend J passed out relatively early from one too many edibles; a refreshing and full 10 hours of sleep to be awakened by a morning of flawless weather with a mild breeze blowing gently through the houses many open windows. Bright, beautiful and sunny. We awoke to everyone in the house fully asleep except for us 3. Me, J and A. We made our way to the living room / bean bag area and noticed that the volcano was out and plugged in, along with a red/white sea shell full of yellow DMT laying next to it. We all looked at each other and decided it was meant to be.

We loaded it up and filled a bag with the vapour, temperature seemed to be just right and passed it around while we took and held in some light hits. It didn't take more than two puffs before I was there...

Time frozen, imperfections erased, all wrong turned to right, dark to light, muddy to clear, chaos to still, nirvana.

Looking around me and being for the first time in my life, truly and unmistakably.. at p e a c e. This wasn't pleasure, this was truth. Life, infinite perfection, the suns rays and breeze washing over my soul, the splashing of the waves, chirping of the birds, cosmic music.. cosmic stillness. A treasured gift bestowed onto us lucky few (all living beings). Pure acceptance and unadulterated love.

The world sparkled in this crystalline moment and I just sat there smiling and shedding a tear. Thank you so much for this.

It's great to be here, it's our gift to be ALIVE!

<3

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/21/2020 8:33:41 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What a beautiful and evocative description of a sublime moment! Reading this transported me.

Hope you are well Love

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FranLover
#3 Posted : 1/24/2020 1:33:07 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Quote:

Time frozen, imperfections erased, all wrong turned to right, dark to light, muddy to clear, chaos to still, nirvana.

Looking around me and being for the first time in my life, truly and unmistakably.. at p e a c e. This wasn't pleasure, this was truth. Life, infinite perfection, the suns rays and breeze washing over my soul, the splashing of the waves, chirping of the birds, cosmic music.. cosmic stillness. A treasured gift bestowed onto us lucky few (all living beings). Pure acceptance and unadulterated love.

The world sparkled in this crystalline moment and I just sat there smiling and shedding a tear. Thank you so much for this.

It's great to be here, it's our gift to be ALIVE!

Its the biggest gift to have inherited this beautiful creation ! We are victorious at birth and we are victorious at death: we are always victorious. We are kings and queens of the whole cosmos and beyond. There is no greater glory than that which lies inside, no greater place than our true home.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.