We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
rubber language sounds on come down Options

Simply_Me
#1 Posted : 8/21/2018 4:47:25 AM

Live the Life you Love

I've tried to look around and can't seem to find anybody else experiencing this. Am I alone?

On come down, regardless of how much I smoke, I end going through the rubber noises phase Surprised

If I try to write/spell the noises it might go something like OOOink, boing-adoink goiinnggg-alongga-abbbong and it goes on like some freakish language of sorts. I tried to pay attention to it more on the last trip .032 in a GVG, WOW, anyway as I start to get back a Tutankhamun bust I have which was totally alive starts to "snap back and forth" between the "alive" being that was with me on the trip and it's normal face and the sounds are strong.

P.S. I started going silent, no music/chanting/drums because it doesn't seem to matter with a dose over .010

DMT history (as it is so different from other entheogens)
1 -.050g 5MEO-hit followed by finishing off the pipe in 6-7 minutes in March maybe.
3 small extractions of NN-DMT and only 4 or 5 uses over .020g maybe 10-20 small hit in the beginning while learning dosage, etc.

Please any thoughts will be appreciated.
Simply_Me attached the following image(s):
IMG_1049.JPG (1,163kb) downloaded 35 time(s).
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/21/2018 12:43:25 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just as a reference point, that sounds like the 'flanging noises' described by numerous people. Hopefully this terminology helps with your understanding.

Happy travels Smile

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli