We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa spa. Options

Flys on syd
#1 Posted : 8/6/2018 1:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Before anything i wake up and do yoga for nearly an hour. Took tiny hits of changa during the yoga. Yoga finished. I decied im brave eboufh to have a trip. So i Sat in the bathroom on the floor with the shower running, icaros and a candle lit. Took 3 rips out of a larger bubbler with b caapi enchanced leaf and shit started moving. flickering into different positions and what not. Like several frames per second of things twitching and repositioning itself. Closed my eyes and there was a lot of twirling ribbon type patters of different vibrant colors. I feel anxious energy, I tell myself I've been here before and to have trust in the medicine. I know it's not worth it to come into it with that energy as I'm usually always well taken care of, and the anxious energy can mess with the trip. I relax. There was the familiar sense that i was amongst other "people."I felt like I was in a changa spa. Getting massaged and put into alignment. I cracked a few spots that had been really bothering me. Causing me headaches. Cracked my jaw a few good times. It was like having a team of the dmt entities work on me, they worked on my mental and physical. Cleared me of negative emotions while moving me in positions physically chiropracting me. At this point I open my eyes and try to pack more in. The dmt is telling me I'm fine to do it. I was afraid to trip but since it was so loving towards me i wanted to go deeper.I pack some in all though reality is vastly different looking at this point. The changa was these neon green little tiny pearl looking balls. I tried to smoke more but flame had no effect on the changa. I accepted that I would respect this fact rather than relentlessly trying to light it because my logic was telling me fire works, dammit. I closed my eyes again and rode out the remaining spa treatments. Dancing red and orange vibrant ribbons danced in crazy patters , I felt I was being healed. Then I knew it was coming to an end I thought it was time to hop in the shower. I open my eyes. I hopped in the shower and coughed out some deep flem. And was shocked about how the things in the room could look distorted how they were. I kept saying to myself. "How is that possible? The objects in the room had quit flickering into different forms and had stuck with one seemingly oriental themed room in which all my possesions were reshaped in seemingly impossible ways. I felt great all day after and I feel great this morning as I write this. Much respect to the dmt . I always forget how ultra personalized it can be for the individual and how ultra realistic it can be.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Lowtones
#2 Posted : 8/18/2018 8:14:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a great experience. I'm gonna have to try changa sometime. Have you made it with anything but caapi leaves?

Flys on syd
#3 Posted : 8/20/2018 7:05:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones wrote:
Sounds like a great experience. I'm gonna have to try changa sometime. Have you made it with anything but caapi leaves?

It was a very enjoyable experience . I have used a mixture of herbs I found on etsy or however that website is spelled. It was called sync,it contained mogwurt, peppermint , mullein , rose peddles , damnia I think it was called. I'm too lazy to go grab it. That mixture was done with a 300 MG of Syrian rue extract. The most prominent differences in the batches were that the caapi has a voice more frequently. Literally a sort of continuous stream of audible communication, which didn't happen with Syrian rue. A literal voice in my head. And the caapi makes me sedated and sleepy after the experince ends and during .

Flys on syd
#4 Posted : 8/20/2018 7:09:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The rue mix with the combo of herbs gave me extreme respritory healing. It improved my breathing and helped me quit coughing as much during the day. It cleared out my flem when I'd smoke it simiar to how vigorous running can. I'd cough deep flem out. And as soon as I'd take a hit my.nose would run and I'd sneeze and my flem would come loose. It was very impressive actually. I believe it's the mullien that has that effect.