We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aaniin, She:kon, Greetings Options

Soup
#1 Posted : 8/20/2018 2:55:44 AM

expand and contract

Hello, residents of the Nexus

I am of mixed European heritage, born and raised in the northern part of Turtle Island referred to as Canada.

In this age of industrialization and the ubiquitous presence of digital media, humans have traded a great from our natural world for the powers of communication that we currently possess. It is wonderful to see our technology used to house a knowledge-sharing community that so earnestly strives to further our collective awareness in the noble search for truths. I have been a passive recipient of the wisdom shared here for many years now, and I have felt compelled to join this community so that I may take a more active role in participating in this space. I have felt humbled by the depth of scientific and experiential knowing that is possessed by users of this forum that so generously work to guide and encourage the processes involved in personal and entheogenic exploration. May I take this opportunity to share my thanks to the many contributors who have built and maintained this community for so many years. I cannot imagine the immeasurable benefits that have radiated outward from this project.

I am grateful to be alive at this time.
"At the sensory level I am the divine receiving station, the sacred communications satellite, a two-legged, trembling-tissue,
Jodrell Bank radar telescope, dancing, grumbling, sniffing Geiger counter. I am the Darwinian wiretap, a billion sensory microphones picking up vibrations from planetary energy systems... I am God of Common Sense. I'm you." - Timothy Leary The Politics of Ecstasy 1968

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.