We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everybody Options

adras
#1 Posted : 8/19/2018 6:11:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

new member here. Roughly 30 years old from Germany.

I never had an experience with psychedelic drugs. But I'm looking forward to make one. I think DMT might be a good place to start. Since it's possible to smoke it (see below)

Back when I did other drugs like speed, I started with a minimal dose, increasing it step by step until the effects started to appear. Can that be done with DMT as well?

My plan is to read everything about teks, and find one which suits my skills and gives me a comparable result so that I know I got as least contaminations as possible. Since drinking DMT requires a MAO inhibitor I'd rather prefer smoking it. Smoking seems to be the safest method anyway since it doesn't last as long. I also had very good experiences determining the correct dosage by smoking small and then bigger amounts

What are your experiences?

Alright, let's start at the beginning. Somehow I'm afraid the following might reduce the chance of becoming a real member. But I'll risk it anyway. I'd rather tell the truth than hiding it.

I've always been interested in ancient myths. Pyramids, ancient cultures, and everything in that area. A couple of years ago I discovered Edward Leedskalnin. The fact that he claimed to know the egyptians secrets, and the fact that he actually built something similar blew my mind. Since then I'm trying to figure out how he did it.

During some episodes of a lot of weed, I also had the feeling that I'm about to discover some magic things. For instance I had the idea that randomness might not be random, so I smoked a lot of weed. And it felt like there was something to prove my point. But it was very very hard to hold on to it. And especially translate that experience to an algorithm I could code (I'm a programmer wheee Very happy)

Since then, I'm spending a lot of time, in healthy portions to basically figure out the secrets of the universe. On the one hand I don't believe in modern science, on the other hand, look at what it gave us. I somehow have the strong feeling that I can accomplish something which can change humanity forever, but in a good way. In a way which doesn't cause harm like for instance the discovery of the Conveyor belt did in the beginning. But I'm also afraid that I might have to keep it for myself.

I once did something criminal (the harm caused was neglectable). It was something I was proud of being drunk, talking to friends, but I managed to never tell anybody. But I was very tempted to do so. That was an amazing experience, having a secret you really like to tell somebody, but to keep it a secret. Just to be safe from the police. I guess it's already barred, but let's see how long I can keep it to myself.

Anyway, since I want to discover the mysteries of the universe I believe the next step is to get into psychedelic drugs. I've got a couple of topics I would like to research, but I guess I should start with just enjoying the trip.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/19/2018 9:39:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Another member of the Germany crew... Smile

Welcome to the Nexus!

I know what you mean about mystical stuff and cannabis. It's possible to get into some quite convincing delusional states (and more, that I won't go into here.)

Good luck on your journey - you've found the Nexus at least.

Beware of Chapel Perilous, as RAW would say!

Quote:
I guess I should start with just enjoying the trip.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli