We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first post Options

SeekingPelican
#1 Posted : 8/19/2018 6:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone.

My only experience with psychedelics is that I microdose LSD weekly in the 6-8ug range. I have never tripped.

I had the opportunity to acquire some DMT and it has sat in its little container while I pondered it, read about it, and pored through trip reports that I found online. Intriguing...but scary was my thought about the spirit molecule.

Eventually I got up the nerve to drop a few tiny specs into my nicotine vaporizer and the sensations it delivered only fueled my curiosity. I spent more time researching and absorbing experience reports.

This weekend the stars lined up and I had the house to myself, was in a great mental mood, and told myself "OK, let's do this. 10mg."

I think I was able to count to five before I was flat on my back and gasped "Holy......"

I realize that this was a low/threshold dose. But I think it was perfect for me at this stage. Absolutely beautiful. It's the first time that I experienced a hallucination of any kind, and this seemed an utter overload of my visual senses. Endless swirling fractals, strange symbols, bizarre insectoid creatures watching me. Mayan-looking glyphs flowing and vanishing. The show seemed to go on for hours. Then, suddenly, it all snapped off and I'm floating in deep blue space. I am overcome with joy and peace. I come down and am in tears.

It's all I can think about today. Reflecting upon the experience fills me with a sense of awe.

Thank you for reading and your patience with a new traveler getting his toes wet.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

eel
#2 Posted : 8/19/2018 8:27:08 PM

infant in the infinite

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful journey Smile Welcome Smile
psychedelia inc.

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 8/20/2018 6:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and glad to have you aboard. Sounds like you are going to fit just fine into this community.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

the_Architect
#4 Posted : 8/21/2018 10:40:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow! nice to see all that stuff with only 10mg, perhaps you are really sensible. Next time I would slowly increase the doses 5mg at a time. And if you are vaping your spice, avoid e-juice with nicotine.

welcome to the mistery

"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

SeekingPelican
#5 Posted : 8/21/2018 11:14:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated and I am grateful to be a part of all this.