We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Sketch Options

Lowtones
#1 Posted : 8/19/2018 6:40:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Out the window it went
Well really mostly into my lungs. Something was there and I felt it growing,
So a second light was in order. The heart is making its presence known in deep thuds.
One more last little bump, the fire barely hovering over the leaf and drawing the heat in.

The hallway was the only light in the house, and I walked into it bravely, taking deep breaths and reminding myself that this is my domain.
I play music here. I love my wife here, I sleep and dream here.
The space was prepared with deep breaths and my third eye.
How else would you protect it from evil space deities?
I sit on the couch and take in the surroundings. Yes, my kitchen is still there.
Yes my favorite houseplant is there. Some of the leaves may be withering a bit about the edges,
But I just gave it some fertilizer and water earlier in the week, and for this it thanks me.

Laying back into the soft, not washed quite often enough comforter laid out across the couch, I close my eyes.
First, the man standing alone atop a mountain from the painting from the hallway makes an appearance as a negative image across the black canvas of my closed eyes. He is a ghost returning from 5 minutes before this all started.

Soon he is welcoming me down a tunnel, and into the frame of an elongated rectangle hovering in the void we go, bordered horizontally and vertically with something like barber poles, but if the twirling colors were more like the energy beams from ghostbusters guns.

To stay grounded in their world I had to pull in all the oxygen I could, tell myself that this is the land I was looking for, and slow my racing heart.
Then I meet some flying lizard guy with a spear. I did not catch his name.
I was a little worried for a minute, but he was cool.
He was beginning to welcome me into his world, playing a much too fast slideshow of images in my mind’s eye. But I felt that I had to go for the moment.

Opening my eyes, I came back to my living room. My supercharged bokken was still on the table next to a shallow dish of sea salt and water. Slowly I sat up and breathed, and began to write.
And decided it was time for a mapacho cigar outside.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 8/19/2018 6:59:15 AM

Come what may

Very entertaining writing!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Tara123
#3 Posted : 8/19/2018 4:52:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like it Thumbs up Big grin

Lowtones
#4 Posted : 8/20/2018 5:10:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Based on the account of the result of someone's first non-ayahuasca extraction. Light load sandwiched between some good cannabis. Thumbs up

HypnicJerk
#5 Posted : 9/2/2018 7:42:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lowtones wrote:
I play music here. I love my wife here, I sleep and dream here.

To stay grounded in their world I had to pull in all the oxygen I could, tell myself that this is the land I was looking for, and slow my racing heart.

Thanks for sharing how you keep a calm spirit. I've had experiences on the otherside where my mental set has been threatened and found that it really does help to just remember "I wanted to be here".

Using positive memories at the start like you did is something I'll attempt more. Hard to remember I'm still in my home before the jump.
"My fate cannot be mastered; it can only be collaborated with and thereby, to some extent, directed. Nor am I the captain of my soul; I am only its noisiest passenger."- Aldous Huxley

Lowtones
#6 Posted : 9/2/2018 3:36:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I find being prepared as possible helps. Even though this experience was a pretty "soft" experience I was completely relaxed and enjoying. I really do find exercising and meditating regularly helps a lot. Not that I can prove it, but when you are used to having a very elevated heart rate and taking in lots of oxygen from exercise, dealing with some of the anxiety-inducing physical aspects can be easier.