We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does anyone else have a usual entity they "battle?" Options

JerrySeinfeld
#1 Posted : 8/18/2018 7:11:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The last couple times ive taken a trip, i feel like when it hits me i get this instant

"OH YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD COME BACK AND FACE ME?" feeling from the same entity. Like it exists without me and then I smoke and its ON. Its not necessarily scary though. But its not pleasant.

Its like im being beamed with something and this thing is moving fast and dodgey. And I have to just face it and not shy away. I remember thinking it may be something of a spirit animal I have to defeat or atleast tolerate. But i feel it could also be showing me something good?

At one point my eyes drifted open and I remember seeing dimensions in my room that i understood always existed but only now i could see them. And then thinking "oh i let this thing loose in my world."

Thoughts?
Anyone else feel like they are with something of a rival?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

eel
#2 Posted : 8/18/2018 6:13:45 PM

infant in the infinite

JerrySeinfeld wrote:
The last couple times ive taken a trip, i feel like when it hits me i get this instant

"OH YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD COME BACK AND FACE ME?" feeling from the same entity. Like it exists without me and then I smoke and its ON. Its not necessarily scary though. But its not pleasant.

Its like im being beamed with something and this thing is moving fast and dodgey. And I have to just face it and not shy away. I remember thinking it may be something of a spirit animal I have to defeat or atleast tolerate. But i feel it could also be showing me something good?

At one point my eyes drifted open and I remember seeing dimensions in my room that i understood always existed but only now i could see them. And then thinking "oh i let this thing loose in my world."

Thoughts?

In my opinion, could be symbolic for some issue you have to face in your life, perhaps a change subconsciously you need to make and are in some aspects refusing to change, whenever I'm in the DMT or a general psychedelic space and come across challenges, or reoccurring entities i embrace them and surrender myself to learn what i need to potentially better myself, my intention is pure, i am open to change for the better and then i usually do overcome them and leave the experience feeling a whole lot lighter and with a bit of insight into the patterns of my behaviour. You might be rivalling with yourself. It is common, bottom line, be open to change, this is just my opinion.

If you feel the entity is an aspect outside of yourself perhaps to ease yourself, if you find yourself a more spiritual person, i have heard of people making alters and burning sage or tobacco, and performing a ritual to create a space and form your intention.
psychedelia inc.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 8/18/2018 6:50:35 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
i have heard of people making alters and burning sage or tobacco, and performing a ritual to create a space and form your intention.

Copal and frankincense are also good, as is myrrh.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

JerrySeinfeld
#4 Posted : 8/21/2018 4:10:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eel wrote:
JerrySeinfeld wrote:

Thoughts?

In my opinion, could be symbolic for some issue you have to face in your life, perhaps a change subconsciously you need to make and are in some aspects refusing to change, whenever I'm in the DMT or a general psychedelic space and come across challenges, or reoccurring entities i embrace them and surrender myself to learn what i need to potentially better myself, my intention is pure, i am open to change for the better and then i usually do overcome them and leave the experience feeling a whole lot lighter and with a bit of insight into the patterns of my behaviour. You might be rivalling with yourself. It is common, bottom line, be open to change, this is just my opinion.

If you feel the entity is an aspect outside of yourself perhaps to ease yourself, if you find yourself a more spiritual person, i have heard of people making alters and burning sage or tobacco, and performing a ritual to create a space and form your intention.

Thanks for the reply. I agree, and that was my assumption. I'm going to try it in an outdoor setting like camping or something next time. Something more natural.