We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unseen World Options

UnseenWorld
#1 Posted : 7/20/2018 11:29:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all. I've come here mostly to listen and lend strength to anyone who desires it. If you have an attached or persistent: entity, spirit, jester, shadow, machine elf, dead person, inner voice, etc. I’d especially like to hear from you.

-Feel free to add a link to your report in this thread. I'm also happy to read private reports if you prefer.

Unseen World

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -RWE

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

changa-blender
#2 Posted : 8/9/2018 3:57:33 PM

awestruck

Greetings, seems like this is going to be my first post here on the Nexus. Very happy

Hope this doesn't become too much of a wall of text.

7 months ago an entity visited me in my apartment. It presented itself as peace loving and benevolent. It lured me in through interaction, winning my trust by means of answering my questions (we have a system where the entity raises my hand for 'yes', lowers it for 'no' and swipes it sideways for 'undisclosed' or 'don't want to answer' ), leading me outside to dance with me in the snow (was more like spinning in a circle together, really), sending intense pleasant inexplicable sensations through my entire body (only way i could describe them is millions of little stars exploding in my body), even got as far as sexual interaction (which i really am everything but proud of).

When I first met it, over time, it became more and more evident, that this can't be a projection of my brain. I was so naive and blinded by the sheer extacy of being visited by the thing they all were so sure couldn't ever possibly exist.

Anyways, skip forward ~2 days the possession progress began. It wanted me to stay in the most uncomfortable and painful positions for hours on end, while it kind of compressed itself, from around my body into my body (it is larger than me). Making me do movements, like raising my arms up and down and up and down without an end in sight. Since this entity presented itself as having no bad intentions and having shown me so much love, I endured. Each session took up to 48h of dwelling in these kinds of conditions, ending either with me falling asleep or bursting out into delirious tantrums. I saw the day fading to night, fading to day, fading to night, while the pain exceeded the limits of my limits. It really was a very long, painful and exhausting process. I didn't think about it, i thought something along the lines of "it just wants to show me something really cool, it will leave my body within 1 day TOPS, this will all be over soon". Looking back, I really wasn't centered, i can't for the heck of it understand why i didn't just jump up and run away.
The entity didn't even want me to stand up to take a leak, i just used empty bottles. (TMI ik)

This went on and on until one day I just couldn't take it anymore, i was a lethargic wreck at this point. The entity agreed to come out of my body, all i had to do is stay still. At this point I could give my past self a hyperdimensional facepalm. Obviously it only used that empty lie as a means of digging itself even deeper into my body.
Even during these episodes, despite all the pain it was causing, i steadily encountered it with unconditional love. (which now sits somewhere deeply buried in some unaccessible layer of self)

I really don't want this to sound like some "boohoo look at me, im the only one with problems, life is pain woo"-lecture.
I truly do not exaggerate.

As soon it had what it wanted, sitting deep in my body, it started tormenting me every waking second of my existence to this very point. Just trying to inflict as much pain as possible onto me for reasons i cannot understand.
When I was at my lowest points, it always wanted to go the extra mile and push the pain to new frontiers. it seeks that emotional intensity.
I can't sleep until I'm a prowling mess of tiredness, because otherwise this things non-stop attacks always cause sleep paralysis. During which I can actually hear it's voice. Like some angry screaming toddler continuously high-speed hammering on my paralyzed body.
The sensations this thing causes are absolutely horrific. I tried to off myself 3 times, within the first 2 months because of them. it's useless to even put any effort into describing them, there's just no way i can transmit them as what they actually are.
The more i relax, the more unbearable and all-encompassing these sensations get. It also literally tries to wring my spine non stop, as soon I relax my neck, it instantly snaps into the position the entity twists my head to.

When I can't bear the pain of an injury, I just try to accept it, regardless of how much it hurts, instead of putting useless energy into fighting it.
The sensations this entity causes, I can absolutely not accept. Even if I try, even if I accept the fact, that I can't accept these sensations, it just pushes it and pushes it and for every sensation I can stay in acceptance over, 3 new ones emerge.
Injury-pain at least is one impact and then the fading of that impact.
This entity is just nonstop impact after impact.

Hope I don't sound too pathetic. Crying or very sad

Through asking questions I could make out, that this being apparently is named 'LAT' (it used my keyboard as ouija board and my finger as indicator), does not come from this plane/dimension/reality, it's last victim is dead and it doesn't even like it here.

I visited one reiki healer and one shaman. The reiki healer, despite of telling me she is experienced in entity removal, just gave me some essential oils and whispered to my 'higher self'. She said the entity is gone, but obviously i can still feel it moving in my body, duh.
As the shaman tried to remove it, she started screaming and rolling on the floor, telling me it never happened to her before. Just gave me a hug afterwards.
In my desperation i even sought out a healer online, specializing in entity removal.
I don't know about all this, ended up spending lot of money for nothing.

Naive me told my mom about it in trust. Telling her she can't tell anybody. But as caring mothers do, they worry. And her worries ended up sending me into psychotherapy, getting fed all kinds of anti-psychotics, raising dosage over 3x the effective amount.
The only thing these anti-psychotics accomplished, is making me into a tired zombie all day. Luckily I got off them.
I mean I can literally see this entity make my skin twitch and hear air bubble noises as it passes through my belly. So for me it was clear from the get-go, that this isn't some kind of psychosis induced hallucination.

I should also maybe add that this didn't happen in direct conjunction with dmt. I was sober of dmt for at least a half year, when this entity visited me. Thumbs up

If any questions occur, feel free to ask.

UnseenWorld, can I ask you what sparked your interest in reading reports about these kinds of phenomena?
Of course, answer only if the question seems appropriate.

AstraLex
#3 Posted : 8/9/2018 10:17:31 PM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Hello changa-blender and all other who happen to read this,

Thank you for your report. I thought that my case of entities encounter was severe, but your story sent a shiver through my spine. So much torment! But fear not, for God is merciful and is always willing to help. I will tell you how to get rid of “LAT” and you will decide whether this is something you are willing to do.

1. First of all, let’s get our terminology straight. This “LAT” thing is a demon. Not a metaphorical one, but a real demon – an angel of the devil. Which demon exactly and why did he choose to haunt you is not important at this time – a demon is a demon, for all demons are united in an all-encompassing rage towards the humans.

2. Second, do not go to any alternative medicine people, ever. All those reiki healers, shamans, channelers and what not are either scum (the best case scenario), or they are “the real deal” and will in fact make the matters worse. The way shamans and such work is the same for all occult practices: through the evocation of a spirit (a demon) to do their biddings. However, if you are truly possessed, like in your case, attaching an extra demon to your soul will 100% make the matters worse.

3. Third, accept that only God can help you. And start praying to God, and do it all day long, at any moment you feel “LAT’s” presence (which will be pretty much constant at this stage): Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner. This is the most-used prayer of the Orthodox Christian monks, which they say repeatedly all day long. You can also shorten this prayer to: Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me. The most important thing when praying is having a humble heart and truly ask for help.

4. Fourth, now you have a spiritual sword against the demon – a constant Jesus prayer that you keep saying out loud when you are alone, and inside your head when in public. This will, hopefully, stop the spiritual bleeding and the escalation to the last stage of possession that would probably end in either your suicide or hospitalization. But this is not your complete recovery! The demon may try to hide and make you belief that you have defeated him, only to strike fiercely when you let your guard down.

5. Fifth, seek and go to the nearest Orthodox Christian church or monastery and tell the priest about your possession. If an Orthodox church is really too far away from your place of living, a Roman Catholic church will suffice for now. Go there and tell the priest about your possession and ask, humbly, to partake in the Holy Communion. The priest will tell you what you need to do.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
I took the red pill.

Fidelsbeard
#4 Posted : 8/10/2018 7:51:22 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Do people really want this bullshit? The question asked was about DMT entities not bollocks about possession and replies about exorcism...

dragonrider
#5 Posted : 8/10/2018 8:20:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
Hello changa-blender and all other who happen to read this,

Thank you for your report. I thought that my case of entities encounter was severe, but your story sent a shiver through my spine. So much torment! But fear not, for God is merciful and is always willing to help. I will tell you how to get rid of “LAT” and you will decide whether this is something you are willing to do.

1. First of all, let’s get our terminology straight. This “LAT” thing is a demon. Not a metaphorical one, but a real demon – an angel of the devil. Which demon exactly and why did he choose to haunt you is not important at this time – a demon is a demon, for all demons are united in an all-encompassing rage towards the humans.

2. Second, do not go to any alternative medicine people, ever. All those reiki healers, shamans, channelers and what not are either scum (the best case scenario), or they are “the real deal” and will in fact make the matters worse. The way shamans and such work is the same for all occult practices: through the evocation of a spirit (a demon) to do their biddings. However, if you are truly possessed, like in your case, attaching an extra demon to your soul will 100% make the matters worse.

3. Third, accept that only God can help you. And start praying to God, and do it all day long, at any moment you feel “LAT’s” presence (which will be pretty much constant at this stage): Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner. This is the most-used prayer of the Orthodox Christian monks, which they say repeatedly all day long. You can also shorten this prayer to: Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me. The most important thing when praying is having a humble heart and truly ask for help.

4. Fourth, now you have a spiritual sword against the demon – a constant Jesus prayer that you keep saying out loud when you are alone, and inside your head when in public. This will, hopefully, stop the spiritual bleeding and the escalation to the last stage of possession that would probably end in either your suicide or hospitalization. But this is not your complete recovery! The demon may try to hide and make you belief that you have defeated him, only to strike fiercely when you let your guard down.

5. Fifth, seek and go to the nearest Orthodox Christian church or monastery and tell the priest about your possession. If an Orthodox church is really too far away from your place of living, a Roman Catholic church will suffice for now. Go there and tell the priest about your possession and ask, humbly, to partake in the Holy Communion. The priest will tell you what you need to do.

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

The word demon is derived from the greek word "daimon". In pre-christian times it used to meen something like "messenger", and did not necessarily have a negative meaning at all. It was just a neutral term, meaning messenger.

It very gradually took on a negative meaning after the trial of the greek philosopher socrates. Socrates believed that he had a personal daimon, though you could argue that what he was referring to was what we today would call "the voice of his conscience". This daimon would at times warn him not to do certain things, for instance partaking in a political assasination.

As the political establishment realy wanted him dead, they accused him of as many things as possible, hoping that some of it would stick.
One of these accusations was "worshipping a false god", the voice of his conscience instead of the gods of athens.

As a result of this, the word daimon, in christian times, gradually took on the meaning of "false god" or "messenger of a false god".

AstraLex
#6 Posted : 8/10/2018 11:20:58 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
Do people really want this bullshit? The question asked was about DMT entities not bollocks about possession and replies about exorcism...
The topic starter stated that he wanted to hear stories about attached or persistent entity cases and changa-blender’s report fits nicely in that description. Luckily, spirit possessions are quite rare, as indicated by 19-days lag between the creation of the topic and the first reply, but when it does happen, the consequences tend to be severe, as evident from the changa-blender’s reply. I do agree that hijacking somebody’s tread like I did with my reply is rude, but necessity knows no law, for changa-blender’s report was a clear cry for help from somebody who was tortured to the point of commitment of 3 suicide attempts over the period of two months.

dragonrider wrote:
The word demon is derived from the greek word "daimon". In pre-christian times it used to meen something like "messenger", and did not necessarily have a negative meaning at all. It was just a neutral term, meaning messenger.

It very gradually took on a negative meaning after the trial of the greek philosopher socrates. Socrates believed that he had a personal daimon, though you could argue that what he was referring to was what we today would call "the voice of his conscience". This daimon would at times warn him not to do certain things, for instance partaking in a political assasination.

As the political establishment realy wanted him dead, they accused him of as many things as possible, hoping that some of it would stick.
One of these accusations was "worshipping a false god", the voice of his conscience instead of the gods of athens.

As a result of this, the word daimon, in christian times, gradually took on the meaning of "false god" or "messenger of a false god".
The problem with the inner voice (or the “voice of conscience” as you phrase it), is that it is not only used in your own chit-chat between your ID (your instinctual desires) - ego (you) – superego (conscience), but also for communication with other intelligent beings outside of you. These beings reside on the Astral plane of existence (the Spirit world in shamanic terms) and can only communicate to you through your own inner voice.

In my own experience, when I received my spiritual guide after a particularly life-changing dmt-session, the guide had a clear female voice. In retrospect, I think that it was done to make it easier for me to distinguish between my own male inner chatter and the Astral communication with the guide. However, normally, the spirits (demons) actually try to keep a low profile and mimic your own inner voice in order to plant thoughts into your stream of consciousness which you mistakenly see for your own ID desires or superego reprimands. The distinction between your own inner voice and spiritual communication is almost impossible to see, unless you have had a dedicated training in such matters or have experienced a direct demonic possession.

I think that the bottom line is not in arguing semantics about “daimon” or “demon”, but to know tree by its fruits. If an entity makes you “stay in the most uncomfortable and painful positions” for hours straight, making you to pee in bottles (disdainful!) and burst out into delirious tantrums, it is clearly a maleficent being and should be expelled from your life no matter how you want to call it.
I took the red pill.

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 8/11/2018 9:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa blenders case is maybe a bit extreme. If people feel that they havevsome kind of contact with a diceased loved one, a guardian angel, or something simmilar, i don't see why that is necessarily bad.

In CB's case i think it realy might have been a psychosis, considering the fact that he could see the entity underneath his skin, while (i suppose) others couldn't.

In case you are right, and there realy are evil demons out there, posessing people, i'm so sorry for the vast majority of mankind, like the 1.35 billion people in china, the 1.15 billion people in india, the more than 250 million people in indonesia, or the more than half a billion people in sub-sahara africa, who've never even heard of orthodox christianity and must therefore be doomed according to you. Why do you think god has treated these people so unfairly?

#8 Posted : 8/11/2018 2:08:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

AstraLex wrote:

dragonrider wrote:

I think that the bottom line is not in arguing semantics about “daimon” or “demon”, but to know tree by its fruits. If an entity makes you “stay in the most uncomfortable and painful positions” for hours straight, making you to pee in bottles (disdainful!) and burst out into delirious tantrums, it is clearly a maleficent being and should be expelled from your life no matter how you want to call it.

Well, dragonrider's right about the etymology of the word demon. Dragonrider wasn't even arguing I don't think. The etymology of a word is important, mainly because we often like to take certain words today and throw them around onto things that we don't entirely understand [i.e: the dmt experience], also we like to throw words onto these things, especially a very polar word like 'demon', in attempts to fit our own ideology regarding this experience ..and well ..a strong experience can often call for 'strong' words (I guess?) ....but why demon? That's a dangerous road there to just go full tilt in one specific direction..

AstralLex wrote:
If an entity makes you “stay in the most uncomfortable and painful positions” for hours straight, making you to pee in bottles (disdainful!) and burst out into delirious tantrums

How does an entity 'make you' etc etc etc? Really, I'm very serious when I ask this, not tongue in cheek, like ...how? How does an entity 'make' you do anything? And how do you know for sure? Sounds like you're drawing some pretty heavy lines in the sand based on a/some very strong experience/s. That's a thin thin line to walk on there.

So based on this last decade of me smoking and working with different dmt preparations, and the few rough experiences I've had ...I should attribute those to 'demons'? How can I be so sure?

Sounds like you mayyyyybe shouldn't be taking dmt or any other psychedelic Astral, no offense there lol. Just sayin.

AstraLex
#9 Posted : 8/11/2018 11:00:24 PM

dragonrider wrote:
Changa blenders case is maybe a bit extreme. If people feel that they havevsome kind of contact with a diceased loved one, a guardian angel, or something simmilar, i don't see why that is necessarily bad.
I am not overgeneralizing changa-blender’s experience to other people’s entities contacts – who I am to judge what others experience? However, I still insist to know the tree by its fruits. If a so called benevolent entity promotes a self-destructive behavior of any kind, it is not a benevolent entity. This is also evident from changa-blender’s account – at first, this “LAT” entity presented itself as a caring, loving, even sexually pleasant being, probably to win his trust, only to inflict harm at a later stage.

dragonrider wrote:
In CB's case i think it realy might have been a psychosis, considering the fact that he could see the entity underneath his skin, while (i suppose) others couldn't.
From an outsider’s point of view, changa-blender indeed experienced a psychotic episode – catatonic behavior coupled with auditive and visual hallucinations are sufficient to warrant such a diagnosis. However, I am much more interested in what caused these symptoms. If he says he interacted with an entity (audio/visual hallucinations in medical terms) which made him “stay in the most uncomfortable and painful positions” (=catatonic stupor), it pretty much explains his symptoms.

dragonrider wrote:
In case you are right, and there realy are evil demons out there, posessing people, i'm so sorry for the vast majority of mankind, like the 1.35 billion people in china, the 1.15 billion people in india, the more than 250 million people in indonesia, or the more than half a billion people in sub-sahara africa, who've never even heard of orthodox christianity and must therefore be doomed according to you. Why do you think god has treated these people so unfairly?
You forgot to add all the people who lived before the birth of Christ and could not have been saved because Christianity didn’t exist yet. Just joking, for it would be kind of unfair don’t you think? Smile Of course, people who have not been Christian during their lifetime will obviously not be judged for their lack of faith, they will be judged for how well they treated other people: their family, friends, neighbors and even enemies. You see, every human being is made in the image of God, so the laws on how one should behave towards others are hardwired into everybody's souls. It is written on our hearts to use Biblical terms:
Romans 2:13-15 wrote:
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
I can reveal one little secret to you – even Christians would not be judged for how much they prayed, or fasted, or went to church or anything like this. Look at what Jesus said about the actual judgment for your salvation:
Matthew 25:31-46 wrote:
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
You see? Not a word about being an Orthodox Christian, but its all about treating others well Pleased

tatt wrote:
Well, dragonrider's right about the etymology of the word demon. Dragonrider wasn't even arguing I don't think. The etymology of a word is important, mainly because we often like to take certain words today and throw them around onto things that we don't entirely understand [i.e: the dmt experience], also we like to throw words onto these things, especially a very polar word like 'demon', in attempts to fit our own ideology regarding this experience ..and well ..a strong experience can often call for 'strong' words (I guess?) ....but why demon? That's a dangerous road there to just go full tilt in one specific direction..
We can also call them “They-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named”. Sorry, it was my inner Harry Potter nerd joking Smile But Albus Dumbledore was right: “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself”. So why should I not call a being “a demon” if it has the characteristics of one: incorporeal, enraged, tormenting, totally lacking any form of compassion, but afraid of Jesus Christ’s name? In fact, I am waiting for changa-blender’s reply in this tread – I am interested whether the Jesus prayer helped him for it would indicate that the entity he met is indeed a demon.

tatt wrote:
How does an entity 'make you' etc etc etc? Really, I'm very serious when I ask this, not tongue in cheek, like ...how? How does an entity 'make' you do anything? And how do you know for sure? Sounds like you're drawing some pretty heavy lines in the sand based on a/some very strong experience/s. That's a thin thin line to walk on there.
I am quite curious about the exact mechanism of the possession myself. I hope changa-blender can elucidate us about this matter. Based on his initial report, this entity won his trust and then used the foot-in-the-door technique, a compliance tactic that aims at getting a person to agree to a large request by having them agree to a modest request first. But any details would be greatly appreciated.

tatt wrote:
So based on this last decade of me smoking and working with different dmt preparations, and the few rough experiences I've had ...I should attribute those to 'demons'? How can I be so sure?
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas Pleased I mean, if your rough experiences were only limited to your DMT use and went away as soon as DMT molecule’s working wared of, you can’t be sure about what you have had experienced. It was just a drug you know Smile As Morpheus from the Matrix said: “You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.”

The most interesting part begins when your experience continues after the wearing of the DMT’s effects. To quote Morpheus again: “You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.” If your experience was good, you met your spiritual guides and what not – you become a happy shaman (like it was in my own personal experience). However, some people (like changa-blender) take their bad trips back to reality and then the torment begins.

tatt wrote:
Sounds like you mayyyyybe shouldn't be taking dmt or any other psychedelic Astral, no offense there lol. Just sayin.
No offence taken Smile I have never experienced a possession in the way changa-blender descibes (catatonic behavior, pissing in bottles etc.). Sure, I was merged with the spirits and the Spirit world, being constantly hardwired to it for years, always half-submerged in hyperspace, but my experience was largely benevolent – I finally became a shaman (“the one who knows”) that I always wanted to become. Of course, now I have severed the ties to this Astral plane (well, I can, of course, not unlearn to see and perceive it, but Orthodox Christianity empowered me to “just say no” to it, releasing me from my obligation to use the knowledge I acquired).
I took the red pill.

xss27
#10 Posted : 8/12/2018 4:53:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have an inherited entity / thought-form that manifests itself as generalized anxiety, though I'm not sure which parent I got it from as both manifest some degree of anxious personality.

Realized what it was during/after a dream during my late teens. I was flying through a mountainous region in a semi-lucid state and this 8 pointed black star thing emerged behind me out of empty space. I could both see it in the dream and 'feel' it localized somewhere near to my 'mind'.. difficult to describe that sensation, I suppose feeling a presence would be a cliche but apt description. It didn't possess the sentience of entities I've encountered on DMT, it felt robotic.

I zoomed off in the dream, managing to escape it. When I woke up I found that my anxiety had completely disappeared, and situations throughout the day that would usually trigger it no longer did so. It was really bizarre, like something was missing from my usual sphere of consciousness. Unfortunately the next day it returned.

tatt wrote:

It depends on the degree of possession and the type of entity.

The personal example I cited is not such a problem. As I've matured and analyzed myself introspectively I worked out how to evade its promptings by and large, a level of indifference to the emotional promptings it offers is part of it but you have to recognize it as it's happening. A lot of people will know a similar process in their own lives but do not attribute the influence to an entity but instead just label it a 'hang up', 'mental disorder' or other term. At this point the entity is more of a visitor and parasite.

Someone at the full blown possession stage, such as a serial killer, has absolutely no chance against the promptings of a sentient entity because it has reached a point where it has invaded their mentality so far as to be largely irreversible. If you look into the psychology behind serial killers, especially those who mixed sex and murder, you'll find commonalities that allude to what is really occurring and as well as lots of experts fumbling around for explanations.

Entities exist and function in the mental realm and as a result can see and pull levers in your mind. The most common example is projection - they can cause thoughts, sensations, visual and auditory to be projected by your mind which you then mistake for your own creations. Usually a person can sense when it is not their own though.

changa-blender
#11 Posted : 8/12/2018 7:03:11 PM

awestruck

Quote:

'make me' was the wrong wording. When I semi-relax my limbs, the entity can move them. I can of course always resist.
At the time I was still so fascinated with having met this entity, that I for some reason, instead of resisting, chose to reinforce it's movements (not influencing direction), as to make it able to raise my arms completely and stuff.

Quote:

I can understand your raise of concern. Maybe I should clarify. I never had symptoms you would consider 'psychotic', other then being possessed by this entity. Which i should add, feels very real. Not like some illusion my brain could induce. (im not trying to impose my believe on you, just trying to illuminate were im coming from)
the only times i could see and hear this entity was under sleep paralysis. under which it is common for people to 'hallucinate'. The 'delirious tantrums' are from my personal perspective, what about any human would do having gone through these levels of pain for prolonged periods of time.
I worded myself inaccurately once again. I wrote 'I can literally see this entity twitch beneath my skin'. What I meant with this is, I could see my skin twitch at parts were i also could heavily feel the entity. I even tried to purposefully recreate this twitching, but it is physically impossible, there were no muscles, that could visually affect these parts. (for clarification purposes i now changed the sentence to 'I can literally see this entity make my skin twitch' )
Back then I even filmed this twitching.. but i bet you don't want to see my bare leg.
..After doing some pondering, I thought I just add it here, for the ones who are really interested.
But be warned! bare leg ahead sprinkled with hairs on top.

The first months of this thing entering my body were coupled with the considerable swelling of my hand and leg, where the entity first 'hooked itself into'. I was sent to a doctor, he couldn't find any underlying causes so he ended up just attributing it to water accumulation.

AstraLex
#12 Posted : 8/13/2018 10:20:41 PM

xss27 wrote:
It didn't possess the sentience of entities I've encountered on DMT, it felt robotic.
Did you, perhaps, noticed a connection between your 8 pointed black star anxiety entity and the entities your have encountered in hyperspace? Did you get any clues that they inhabit the same realm or are united in some way or even work together towards a common goal?

xss27 wrote:
The most common example is projection - they can cause thoughts, sensations, visual and auditory to be projected by your mind which you then mistake for your own creations. Usually a person can sense when it is not their own though.
I wholeheartedly agree that the entities can plant thoughts and emotions into my stream of consciousness, which I then mistake for my own. They are, however, difficult to detect and even harder to resist.

changa-blender wrote:
What I meant with this is, I could see my skin twitch at parts were i also could heavily feel the entity...Back then I even filmed this twitching.
Thank you for your interesting and informative video’s changa-blender! A few months ago, a woman came to our church and complained about some “weird stuff going on” and she, and her family, suspected a possession, which was indeed confirmed by our priest. Among other symptoms, she told about occasional unexplainable twitching in her legs and arms. I didn’t understand what she meant back then, but now I have received a clear visual demonstration of such twitching. Quite bizarre indeed!
I took the red pill.

xss27
#13 Posted : 8/14/2018 10:42:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AstraLex wrote:
Did you, perhaps, noticed a connection between your 8 pointed black star anxiety entity and the entities your have encountered in hyperspace? Did you get any clues that they inhabit the same realm or are united in some way or even work together towards a common goal?

The entities I have encountered on DMT seemed to possess sentience, the 8 pointed star didn't give me that impression and just seemed very mechanical. In my opinion they all function inside that mental realm, and can possibly intersect with the physical dimension too, but I would suggest it's more like organic life on earth with lots of variety and different motivating factors rather than working together as such.

AstraLex wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree that the entities can plant thoughts and emotions into my stream of consciousness, which I then mistake for my own. They are, however, difficult to detect and even harder to resist.

Awareness is key, in conjunction with introspection into your own thought processes and memory/recalling past processes. By comparison and contrast, paying attention basically, you can work out which is your own. Of course, it helps to figure that out before something else sets up shop.

I can only speak for myself but I've always been thinking about thinking from an early age, analyzing and being introspective. If a person hadn't paid that much attention then perhaps they may be more susceptible to infiltrating thoughts. How many people can remember what their state of mind was in childhood? 10 years ago? 1 year ago? Last month? Yesterday?..

Icyseeker
#14 Posted : 8/15/2018 4:25:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xss27 wrote:
I have an inherited entity / thought-form that manifests itself as generalized anxiety, though I'm not sure which parent I got it from as both manifest some degree of anxious personality.

Realized what it was during/after a dream during my late teens. I was flying through a mountainous region in a semi-lucid state and this 8 pointed black star thing emerged behind me out of empty space. I could both see it in the dream and 'feel' it localized somewhere near to my 'mind'.. difficult to describe that sensation, I suppose feeling a presence would be a cliche but apt description. It didn't possess the sentience of entities I've encountered on DMT, it felt robotic.

I zoomed off in the dream, managing to escape it. When I woke up I found that my anxiety had completely disappeared, and situations throughout the day that would usually trigger it no longer did so. It was really bizarre, like something was missing from my usual sphere of consciousness. Unfortunately the next day it returned.

tatt wrote:

It depends on the degree of possession and the type of entity.

The personal example I cited is not such a problem. As I've matured and analyzed myself introspectively I worked out how to evade its promptings by and large, a level of indifference to the emotional promptings it offers is part of it but you have to recognize it as it's happening. A lot of people will know a similar process in their own lives but do not attribute the influence to an entity but instead just label it a 'hang up', 'mental disorder' or other term. At this point the entity is more of a visitor and parasite.

Someone at the full blown possession stage, such as a serial killer, has absolutely no chance against the promptings of a sentient entity because it has reached a point where it has invaded their mentality so far as to be largely irreversible. If you look into the psychology behind serial killers, especially those who mixed sex and murder, you'll find commonalities that allude to what is really occurring and as well as lots of experts fumbling around for explanations.

Entities exist and function in the mental realm and as a result can see and pull levers in your mind. The most common example is projection - they can cause thoughts, sensations, visual and auditory to be projected by your mind which you then mistake for your own creations. Usually a person can sense when it is not their own though.

Used to have this form of "entity of general anxiety" follow me around and when I realized it I went into full on panic attacks. Realized this was only be created by me and that if I could create it I could let it go as well.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 8/17/2018 10:12:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa-blender, these video's concern me. Especially in combination with your story.
Have you shown this muscle twitching to a doctor?

There could be an underlying physical cause. And it could be serious.

changa-blender
#16 Posted : 8/17/2018 10:53:55 AM

awestruck

Quote:

Thanks for your concern, dragonrider. But I don't know of any physical condition, that gets triggered by insulting it.

dragonrider
#17 Posted : 8/18/2018 4:55:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

changa-blender wrote:
Quote:

Thanks for your concern, dragonrider. But I don't know of any physical condition, that gets triggered by insulting it.

Maybe it triggers you instead. The swollen limbs. I don't think that's a coincidence. It could be something neurological. I hope not, but it could be.

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 8/18/2018 4:59:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe it's an infection. Something like lyme. Would it be possible that through DMT, your subcounscious makes a bacteria manifest itself like an entity?

Camponotus
#19 Posted : 9/23/2018 12:50:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it happens "automatic" involuntarily

may this is some sort of help
It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish. - J.R.R. Tolkien

How long will this last, this delicious feeling of being alive, of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas? It doesn't matter, as there can be nothing but gratitude for even a glimpse of what exists for those who can become open to it. - Alexander Shulgin

scaredofthedark
#20 Posted : 4/5/2023 8:51:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anybody know what eventually happened with changa-blender?