We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Member!! Options

Link3909
#1 Posted : 8/13/2018 3:30:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excited to be part of this wonderful community, I want to share my story, coming from south America and coming to Florida, I feel deeply committed to prepare myself to bring this wonderful experience to as many people as needed in a safely manner and also help to develop further the knowledge in this library . Thanks . see you on the other side!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/13/2018 6:54:39 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

I'm sure many of us would be interested in hearing your story. After all, that is how we get to know each other around here. The Nexus has a lot to offer and is an exciting place to be. So come on in, take a look around, and enjoy yourself!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Simply_Me
#3 Posted : 8/17/2018 3:51:33 AM

Live the Life you Love

Welcome Link
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.