We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi! New Member: ATOM.MGB Options

atom.mgb
#1 Posted : 8/13/2018 10:23:21 AM
Delta

I am a chemistry major and intend on studying these compounds till death parts my ability to do so. I am a writer and and intend on shaping all forms of communication till death ... yada yada. Any way this is my wix page were I write what ever I please... Still under construction. https://mgoncalvesborrega.wixsite.com/atom. A.T.O.M. Aligned Thoughts Of Mynde, A company with many purposes right now it is just a dream awaiting for lids to opened. Similar to pandoras box once it is open it can not be closed... Hope to learn plenty from all fellow sane researchers. Psychonauts, I mean not psycho.. arent we all crazy till the doors break through on to the other side? Did any one else see god? Oh that is why they think we are crazy...

Here is a sample of my writing abilities.

Life of a petal

Shrubbery baring a limit
From Red to gray
the flower among sisters and bothers
family decorated through ancestry

Long ago I was were "i"
was meant to be "something" "i(+)(+)(-)(+)" is "missing"1

Yearned for a distance greater than the reach
by a fans wind or trampled by the unrooted

Riddles blow out like a jokers candle
Socks with sandals
Clowns me to dream "one"
Lost I could never walk a rose down "two" its last petal

A kettle holds me down and "i" long for home
a light fostered by a foreign sight, if eye know what it means to be complicated.

Tainted dyed for the warmth of curtained aways behind frames
the "ah" bleeds through has grown those similar
Content for "i" have yet to know what I mrs
Stamens pollinate a carved to the grave

Motion beyond the hose out the door not even
but an odd recurring dream from a forgotten memory

"Suns". a "pheometrical".
"geometamorphic" where "i" was

Born although it may be a last breath may a seed form springs a sapling
Eventually hopefully warms a belonging although "ah"
May not go as i would have designed

Its better to have then be unconscious
Awaken to a belief that I am greater than any trick played on me

My will is my own no matter which direction I am forced I will alleviate the pressure of structure while being you

I will love to learn the processes of growth
over any other helping all that without

losing all the self
My strength becomes knowing my where to grow and how much has been grown never to forget Remember my captured bubbles floating in the abyss

Has shown a past that clearly didn't last
a pride of who i am
For the moments I carry.
I learn to be someone I am proud of

My will is my own
Even if they attempt to strip virtues
their vice can not undo my strength

I will have pride treading through all the "agkhny"
distasteful to the tung wasteful to the lung when a moment is lost
better off not on a page

Practices the art of adaptation
Live to dream although this vase encases a fate

That I rather not
Places I have yet see

These roots will touch
as I continue
With "hue"

Apples sour, if left uneaten,
Then again cider may be bitter…

Lack of oxygen can depress every nerve
Swerve through a fans wind

A little one had saved my,
but I stand in mrs wits
and that is the best

I think.)

Time tales
shared are built
bridges fumble with a stumble until grown

Legs are there and I am still red
Is the brooch from the garden?

Did you hear that hue, as the life flickered as if I saw fate
Yes I did why well We like to see them here and because we can how human.
Fir a message to express an action that hasn't been said or written

I am unsure if sung helps even if if if there's a difference
then know know know and overcomes word problems
are an agreement I allow you to question me

Balance of the sheep and the shepherd with in the individual
what is it to be alive?
If others are at harm…

pheometric: "Phe-oh-metric" the art of sounds. a Pheometeric phin of water is watr they phoneticallysound the same water and watr. Pheometric of "you" could be "hue" never forget if their is electricity I Cu. Wow Pheometerics are really dope?

Pheometerical: Pertaining to the art of sound.

Phin: to shorten a word by its pheometeric essence.

Agkhny: "ah-g-o-knee" That pain we produce in our selves to teach our selves a leason... when we could have avoided pain by listening to our basic desirees rather than denieing them

Leason: "Lea-sun"a lesson given by life. The sun burned my skin the leason of the day was buy sunblock even if that "wactho" want to charge me extra.

Watcho: a foreigner that knows more than the natives of their own land. Just kidding! Some one who takes advantage of the situation, some one to look out for... a human we are all looking for that extra buck and if you got a shot that muse is on the table jajaja. Wait there is alot of trippy people its okay to take their plantaway from them but to kill one oh my Blue faced god... Did any one else see her??? Jajaja... This is why my psycharist wont give me adderall.

Geometamorphic: a metaphorical morphology of ones scenery similar to a trip through the land of in between as it is said in this community... An extreme Geometamorphic land is when geometric shape our sight like kaleidoscopes. Yet their is meaning in all of our voyages even if our asses do not leave the couch, freud analyzed the dreams of his patients for a greater meaning they both agreed upon to shape their futures... We should be our own therapist and pharmacist. Personally, I believe he planted dreams through verbal conditioning, but that is another conversation for another time...

We speak of SSRI what about all concentration medication they could also cause a Serotonin over dose... That should be mentioned to protect all self "medicators".

Here is a sample of my chemical knowledge in theory

We could create a poseidon system,

have a current from the ocean that drifts into creeks that "lead"s("Pb"s, not that kind "lead", that kind could be poisonous! depending on dose and tolerance... Never blame matter blame ones ability to adapt to the matters that we are faced with... any ways back to this cool DMT farm in far of legal regions.) a hydroponic farm of Pharalis and close the entry to the hydroponic farm allowing the water to settle and have time to extract 5 meo DMT. This creek could Pb to a chemist lab were the process can enter a gasoline ( distilled coal tar ) extraction chamber and then freeze precipitation freezer as this proceeds have a metal distiller that has vinegar( By making fire capturing the methane and using the charcoal
https://cfpub.epa.gov/nc...ht/abstract/358/report/F) and calcium or beach sand or egg shells or lime stone to make acetone ... If I knew how to make fumaric acid then that is next anyways you could essentially have a facility that runs it self in a far off region. Essentially it is all about knowledge synthesis and tools aka MONEY!!! lol so for now i'll pay twenty two dollars for beach sand and vinegar when I could just make my own acetone Razz. Oh yeah and sixteen for gasoline when I can pay four dollars in a gas station or just distill my own coal tar... oh wait I have a distiller but I am too nervous to push the heat because breaking the glass ant an option. When I should have really bought a metal distiller that should be on the next DMT handbook... When I get my Biotechnology degree with a concentration in Biopharmaceuticals I will create my own DMT handbook and make it a bit more practical for the aspiring chemist to synthesis his own chemicals means of testing their purity and I will call it the Dirt to DMT method D2D. I am in the middle of making an album for taylor swift if she bites that will be sweet. I am in the middle of writing a novel among many novels as well as recreating mathematics and english, WHY HAVENT WE DEFINED THE LETTER has no one tried well I will... If you are interest I can show you my E defined letter I will be changing my name to Ai E. In Nihongo Ai means love and in my language E stands for compassion. NO not MDMA... But if you tried that then you know what compassion is.

I am a writer and a chemist or at least I will be....with time.

I will attempt to do what all chemist should, EVERYTHING! After all what else do we study?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!