We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi, Im Artiam Options

Artiam
#1 Posted : 8/6/2018 2:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexians Smile

Like you, I am a wanderer of worlds. My journey has lead me here to learn, share, and expand.

My more recent ventures have been the most transforming to date.healing me of anxiety, mild depression, lack of motivation, and habits that i didn't even think were a problem prior.I had begun a mission to purify my thoughts and body. during which i was gifted cappi, which i combined with my spice into a changa that i smoked coming down from a mushroom experience during which i had been setting my intentions for the journey ahead, I've had other experiences,and but not yet so profound. I found myself in the presence of the Mother Goddess who placed a gem on my forehead and held her hand there, I felt all anxiety, fear of the unknown, negativity leave my body and be replaced with love. After this i stopped, drinking, eating kratom, and doing the cocaine i had previously enjoyed on occasions, only continuing to consume cannabis. This feeling has stayed with me and flowed over to my creativity i express through music, poetry and art

After this i found it much easier to breakthrough, during my next adventure smoalking
i saw the atoms of my body start to vibrate so quickly they became light
before being sucked away. This time i went much deeper than before being taken on a tour of a grand hall by a "sentinel" who showed how we are all intertwined in the fabric of hyperspace,and collectively "cast" or "dream" or "sing" our worlds into existence.

i have attatched an original poem that i hope you enjoy. Im certain you wont find this elsewhere

Quote:

feast your eyes upon the hall
forever deep
forever tall
within the halls are corridors
each one a door to other worlds
walk through the doors and you shall find
a trip through history and time

all throughout the walls reside
every mind of human kind
the minds connect and they create
consciousness
ever great
they cast the world and sew the seams
and thus we live within a dream

Here is the imagination
here the birthplace
your souls creation

Upon the walls of this great hall
the historian draws the rise and fall
hes drawn the earth
hes drawn the fires
he states the reason
our desires

take hold of all at its foundation
find the faults through contemplation
the world you love
the world you hate
is nothing more than a dream state

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 8/13/2018 4:07:53 AM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus!

I enjoyed the poem! I am glad you found some healing with DMT!

Glad to have you here!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda