We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my compendiary preamble Options

DCM
#1 Posted : 8/11/2018 3:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I am a new member from Australia here and thought i would introduce myself:

i have been interested in science, plants and psychedelics for many years with considerable experience with LSD and Mushroom and to a lesser extent but equal enthusiasm N,N-DMT and Mescaline.

i have been growing the narrow phyllode variant of Acacia Acuminata for a few years now and have planted seedling all across Victoria. I am an advocate for this tree not only because it's beautiful and tough but also a sustainable source of DMT that can be harvested without damage to the tree.

after almost 5 years of patience and care my trees are now big enough to start pruning and collecting leaves, twigs and bark and recently completed my first extraction with encouraging results (see attached). I aim to refine and share my procedure.

DCM attached the following image(s):
IMAG0425.jpg (677kb) downloaded 25 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

leratiomyces
#2 Posted : 8/11/2018 4:28:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi mate,

Nice result!
Mind me asking the height of your narrow phyllode acuminata after 5y?
They grow really slow for me. I think mine are 2.5-3 years old and they are 2-2.5m.
Limited biomass as well.

The courtii growing next to it, is the opposite story......

DCM
#3 Posted : 8/11/2018 4:45:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had slow growing issues in some locations also, but trees used in this procedure were originally grown from seed and are around 4 metres tall now. they probably took almost 4 years before they started to increase in biomass, and even now still have a lot of growing to do.