We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you remember your first breaktrought, And how was it? Options

Beetjehyper
#1 Posted : 8/7/2018 2:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first scared the shit out of me!

There i was after 20 fails too breakthough. Everytime my girl was my sitter. And nothing more then some geometric patterns and a bit altered thinking. I was getting fustrated on not getting thereMad it was late and i had 2 try's that evening. I thought it would Never happen and said too my girl, oke this is not for me! You can go too bed i will stop trying. So she went off to bed and i was stil on the couch. I was just about too clean the stuff up but an inner voice said try 1 more time. Euhm....no sitter?!? Ok i will do it anyway probably no breaktrought this time too. Did my setup 60mg in a glass pipe and my blanket because i got cold everytime i tried. Did 3 hits to empty my pipe and 1 was gone....

A pink world with giant jellyfish in the sky and Egyptian like Creatures on the site looking at my like wtf is he doing here. And o shit i'm flying i can flyLove as i was flying slowly through this dimension i got a strange feeling! I'm here for an hour already it should have worn off long ago?!? I got scared i was stuck in hyperspace so i opent nu eyes. But nothing happend i was still in the pink world with jellyfish and strange creaties??? I started blinking my eyes real quick but i could not leave this place......

nou real panic started to kick inShocked i was stuck here open or closed eyes i am stuck!
Help, help me and as i was looking forward i say the King of the creatures standing there waiting on my with open arms. I was not afraid of him, it was just that i thought something went wrong in my head and i was stuck in this trip and needed medical attention because more then a hour had past and i was not coming back. I threw my arm in the air and sad my tv??? It was my blanket on top of me. When i opened my eyes the image did not change because it was stil dark open and close eye visuals...

I threw my blanked on the floor and the whole room was going mad! Colors where intense and everything was shifting. I was still hallucinating, i was out of the pink world but not out of my trip. I looked at the clock too see how long had past but forgot too look when i started. Shit o my god i have too wake up my girl something went wrong i'm stuck in this trip. Suddenly i remembered reading a trip report about that time does not exist in hyperspace. Oké maybe i was only gone for just a few minutes i will smoke a sigaret and if i am still hallucinating after i have too wake up my girl. Halve way down my sigaret the hallucinating went down and i was coming out of it.Wut? pfffff oke i don't have too go too the hospital and i'm still alive. Next time don't do this without a sitterStop end good al good!

The only thing i reagret is that i did not meet the King that was waiting with open arms. I never had the change too meet him because just a few meters in front of him was the moment i could see the room again because i lifted the blanket off my head (that i did not know was on there) and was out of itEmbarrased

After a few more breaktroughs (with sitter) i started too get comfortable in hyperspace. Now i blastoff on my own and am still hoping too meet the King there again some dayWink

P.s sorry for my grammar i speak english better then i wright itEmbarrased

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 8/7/2018 6:23:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, my first experience was very powerful despite the fairly shitty circumstances leading up to it, though the immediate environment I was in was decent, this was about 10 years ago, alot's changed since those times, I'd never go back to that initial setting I was in.

The person who turned me onto the experience was kind enough to hold the chillum pipe overtop of me as I was sort've laying back on this chair recliner. Just white/yellow freebase on a really thick layer of ash with a screen underneath. He lit it also.

First hit was held ..idk like 10 seconds, things began to change very rapidly at that point. Then as soon as I took the second hit in it had almost dissolved me and everything immediately (or maybe a couple second span there at most), including the person hovering over me; his face & body breaking apart into concentric circular objects turning on themselves into this 4D or w/e landscape/realm (the place you go when you get enough in ya) , impossible for me to describe. I do remember pieces from that experience, but the totality of the experience as it was happening to me ..well ...there's no words to properly articulate it.

To me I could go into detail on some of the specific scenes & memories, but to me anymore I think it's a bit humorous (and silly) to even attempt to. Plus any of these brief moments that I remember - seem mostly subsumed by the experience as an entirety. The whole thing as its happening - that's what always had grabbed my attention (and not the individual parts). That ..and coupled with some of the intense feelings, knowings, etc ..all those seemed completely inseparable from the totality of it.

Rough overviews - seconds to dissolution, shown aspects on the creation of life from single celled organisms all the way up to planets and solar systems. These images in hyperspace were very clear. This was the only experience like that since all these years.

That experience is what spawned it all for me, and why I even came here in the first place. Actually I looked over Erowids initial pictorial/DMT, seemed like rocket science to me at that point Laughing , so then a few clicks away ended up leading me here.

Beetjehyper
#3 Posted : 8/7/2018 7:55:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Tatt,

Thnx for sharing your first experienceThumbs up
I love hearing different story's about dat and hyperspace
And the first breaktrough usually changes people the most
In my opinion.

I agree that the whole trip makes it and not just some
Pieces of that puzzel. And somethings are just no words
ForRolling eyes the funky thing about my breakthough was that
I was totally me, only in an other dimension. No insignes,
Or feelings just in a pink dimension with jellyfish and
Creatures on the side watching me.

I know what jou meen with intense feelings and knowings etc
That was on my first Ayahuasca no words could ever discribe
What happend thereDrool but if somebody insist that i use
Words to describe it it would be "I was taken to the womb
Of the universe and the encyclopedia of existence was pounded
In my head" i thought that i screamed "I GETT IT I KNOW ALL" just
One or two times while i was crying and laughing of joy. When
The ceremony ended they told me i was screaming that for a hour
Non-stop Surprised oke then i really get it.....

Northerner
#4 Posted : 8/7/2018 11:46:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your pink world and jellyfish experience.... ah, the wondrous creatures of hyperspace.

I'm still unsure what a breakthrough is though... How broken do you have to be before you are through? Laughing

That said... I'll copy and paste my trip report from my first strong experience

Quote:
I didn't think about death or dying, it was more that I had never existed before and that these were the moments of my creation and elevation sped up incredibly quick. I've had some time to better understand what I saw and am better able to describe it now.

I was in the void with twisting shapes, I couldn't think or feel anything. I saw a seed sprout into a shoot and that shoot bloom into a growing foetus, being fed by the seed. As the foetus grew it was encapsulated in a skin that became round and formed a planet. I came down to the planet at hyperspace speeds, almost instantaneously. Stood on the edge of a forest looking down on a small valley, a man rose from the earth with his arms wide out. Energy was flowing upwards through the man as he rose out of the earth. The planet was channeling energy through him and it was spraying out of the top of his head in a cosmic radiance. Then suddenly I was being pulled in by the energy towards him except I didn't go up through him like the rest of the energy, but straight into his head. Then my vision whited out and I was back in the void again with the twisting shapes. It seemed I was that man for a fleeting moment, but then I was nothing again. The textures and colours were indescribable, not to mention the angelic beauty of the whole vision. Everything about it was magical and pulsating.

I had quite a bit of reintegration issues through the weekend and into Monday too. I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd seen and ended up having to draw and write it out to the best of my ability. Even after that it still took me another 12 hours and a long sleep to come right and be able to function properly again, rather than walking around in a preoccupied daze.

I've a better understanding now what happened, certainly a lot more respect for the substance. I won't be taking it so quickly again after having such strong experiences. I'm still on the fence whether I was being shown intrinsic truths about the universe or it was all just a self generated hallucination. I guess it doesn't really matter though, in terms of perception.

I woke up with a dream this morning that weren't dissimilar to this sort of experience. The massive drawn out infinity, not really knowing what is big or small and everything covered in shimmering particles. I don't think I could ever have imagined this sort of thing without the initial assistance. Now it can't be unseen.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Beetjehyper
#5 Posted : 8/8/2018 8:48:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whahahahaha Northerner,

If you read the the post of Tatt he dissolved and everything around him wel that's being broken enough to gett through Big grin

Your first strong experience i find Beautiful to read back. Sound like the big bang from out the void but in hyperspace (hyper bang) thnx for sharing it here in my post. And yes reintergration the things that you pick-up in hyperspace can be hard sometimes.

I had many doubts after seeing, hearing, feeling and knowing things after Ayahuasca/Dmt. Was this real is it in my head etc! But it al changed me in a positive way so i stopt on how but just accept the things that where shown to me. No more doubts just believesWink

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 8/8/2018 1:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had a plenty of sideshows leading to my currently last experience of the molecule.
It was when I decided that I want to see The Source and having set my intention so, I applied around three small handmade-tinfoil-spoonful of spice. By my estimation of a potency of a single spoonful, it was about 15mg of spice per one. So after applying approximately 45mg of spice, I inhaled it and held, through The Machine in two good pulls, holding each pull for a considerably long time.

There was no comeup, no warning, no fractals or sacred geometry. In seconds after exhaling my second pull, it didn't matter if I had eyes open or not. In fact I believe it didn't matter if I had eyes at all. Our currently comfortable reality was replaced with this hyperreality, which was frighteningly gazillion times much more real, than our reality. The problem was I didn't have Me there with me. My poor ego, what remained of it, only knew that this wasn't its comfortable home and that this might have been it for me. Yes, I did it. I have finally broken myself. Yes, DMT is a safe substance and there are no records of dying on it. But then if whatever returned into your body wasn't you, nobody died there. I was really sure that I had done it this time and I will have to stay here in this ultra-reality of hyper-intensness forever. Then I was grabbed from behind and had a change to meet entities. Real entities, not in black-and-white xeroxed comics quality, but in IMAX 11D. And that was frightening as hell, because it was like meeting real aliens but 1000 times more real.
Then I spend around eternity finding my home dimension, I had gone down around 1000 floors, each a dimension at it's own, and then when I was still heavy under the influence I was able to open eyes and see my friends.
I can't describe the gratitude and happiness I felt coming back home. I realized that I am very grounded at this period of life. That I have a big problem of letting go, because of certain reasons. So I am taking a break now, until the molecule calls again Smile
Lessons learned:
1) Our reality is a very comfortable place, and I love it
2) There is much more to the universe and existence in general but our reality
3) I wanted to see the Source, I was shown the place where the Source resides and I am not ready yet
4) Next time it will be in form of changa or pharma, for slower comeup. I hated that there was no warning. Popping out of the matrix for real for the first time is scary Smile

But I can already say that this trip changed my life forever.

Edit: I also gained a perk of feeling closeness of hyperspace when I am high on other drugs. I also feel that I might get there or close to it when I am high, but I am afraid to do it each time Smile

DmnStr8
#7 Posted : 8/8/2018 2:13:19 PM

Come what may

DMT is amazing! My first experience below.

Quote:
I see a spinning pattern that looks like some weird fractal design. Spinning around it seemed to keep getting closer but not actually ever getting closer. Strange. I keeping hearing a weird noises. Buzzing and gibberish. I can't make out any clear indicators of language or anything identifiable to me. Nothing was recognizable any longer. Everything was foreign. Turning machines and walls that seemed to have a mind of their own. The whole environment swaying and moving. I feel myself pulled into a warm place of bright white light and I feel hugged and embraced and loved like I had never felt before. I felt part of it and it a part of me and this expanded and expanded until I was a part of everything that was. I was a part of it the entire process. Different forms of energy. I felt the veil lift and felt as though I was given a glimpse at a universal consciousness of the universe. I felt the powerful spirits of the planets. I felt the consciousness of our planet in particular. It felt like the love emanated from the earth. I find it so hard to describe the feelings I had let alone the visuals. I experienced ego-death and was in total bliss. I have never felt so at peace.

I felt sensations of my body coming into my fingertips first. It was not disappointing to have this feeling more so than disturbing for some reason. My body felt weird. I felt stuck in it in that now I was limited by this small organic structure. As I returned from hyperspace the good feeling came with me. I began to hear the music I had started playing. I had forgot all about it. I honestly expected the song to be over. It seemed as if the song went on for hours as I enjoyed the good vibe I was feeling. I was so completely happy in that moment. Truly enjoying being alive!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Beetjehyper
#8 Posted : 8/8/2018 10:55:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
I've had a plenty of sideshows leading to my currently last experience of the molecule.
It was when I decided that I want to see The Source and having set my intention so, I applied around three small handmade-tinfoil-spoonful of spice. By my estimation of a potency of a single spoonful, it was about 15mg of spice per one. So after applying approximately 45mg of spice, I inhaled it and held, through The Machine in two good pulls, holding each pull for a considerably long time.

There was no comeup, no warning, no fractals or sacred geometry. In seconds after exhaling my second pull, it didn't matter if I had eyes open or not. In fact I believe it didn't matter if I had eyes at all. Our currently comfortable reality was replaced with this hyperreality, which was frighteningly gazillion times much more real, than our reality. The problem was I didn't have Me there with me. My poor ego, what remained of it, only knew that this wasn't its comfortable home and that this might have been it for me. Yes, I did it. I have finally broken myself. Yes, DMT is a safe substance and there are no records of dying on it. But then if whatever returned into your body wasn't you, nobody died there. I was really sure that I had done it this time and I will have to stay here in this ultra-reality of hyper-intensness forever. Then I was grabbed from behind and had a change to meet entities. Real entities, not in black-and-white xeroxed comics quality, but in IMAX 11D. And that was frightening as hell, because it was like meeting real aliens but 1000 times more real.
Then I spend around eternity finding my home dimension, I had gone down around 1000 floors, each a dimension at it's own, and then when I was still heavy under the influence I was able to open eyes and see my friends.
I can't describe the gratitude and happiness I felt coming back home. I realized that I am very grounded at this period of life. That I have a big problem of letting go, because of certain reasons. So I am taking a break now, until the molecule calls again Smile
Lessons learned:
1) Our reality is a very comfortable place, and I love it
2) There is much more to the universe and existence in general but our reality
3) I wanted to see the Source, I was shown the place where the Source resides and I am not ready yet
4) Next time it will be in form of changa or pharma, for slower comeup. I hated that there was no warning. Popping out of the matrix for real for the first time is scary Smile

But I can already say that this trip changed my life forever.

Edit: I also gained a perk of feeling closeness of hyperspace when I am high on other drugs. I also feel that I might get there or close to it when I am high, but I am afraid to do it each time Smile

Wow that was an intense experience, but the intenser the experience the bigger the change. And take your time for it. You know when its time again to go back. You got what u asked for thats great. Ego deads are crazy shit, i have got 2 of those in my life and the first 1 ego dead was also scary. It was at home on ayahuasca and at 1 point a had to give up everything, first my parents then my wife, my child, and then all people that i know. It was the hardest thing i have done in my life. But i had to do it because i was dying. After i gave up everybody it was time to die.......And I did i was gone! There was nothing only peace i had never felt harmony like that before. And suddenly i was back in my body after 1 hour of being dead. But it was not me it was only my soul that returned i had lost my ego completely. After that experience my girl never guided me again. The hour that i was gone i had my eyes open and she said it was empty she knows me 18 jears but she never saw me with this empty look and it scared the shit out of her. When i told her wat happend she said that the also tought i died because that was the look in my eyes. It took me a week to get over that experience but it changed me forever. It was also my intention i lit my candle and asked mother ayahuasca to change me. So die gave me what i asked forRolling eyes

Dmnstr8 u also thnx for sharing and yes describing the feelings is undone there are no words for that feelings and sensations you can get in hyperspace. Did you changed much after your ego dead?

Algodritmo
#9 Posted : 6/5/2019 2:07:41 PM

eclectic

Beetjehyper wrote:
I was getting fustrated on not getting thereMad it was late and i had 2 try's that evening. I thought it would Never happen and said too my girl, oke this is not for me! You can go too bed i will stop trying. So she went off to bed and i was stil on the couch. I was just about too clean the stuff up but an inner voice said try 1 more time.

I think dosing too often is the main reason for this experiences, I've found that through personal experiences, but also recurring in other people's experiences.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=989582#post989582
Let's be honest: the Questionnaire is toooooo long and deep!

"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws" - Martin Luther King