We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Brief Introduction Options

chizzity
#1 Posted : 8/5/2018 6:55:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good evening! I am a new member here and just wanted to post a quick introduction. I have a reasonable amount of experience with traditional psychedelics. I have tripped on acid around 30 times, Shrooms around 30 times. MDMA around 10. I have always enjoyed tripping at a level of 2 hits of blotter for LSD and my preferred dose for psilocybe is around 2.5 to three grams. I have experience with salvia and the one time that I have experienced ego death, melding with inanimate objects and oneness with the universe was after smoking some 55x. So I can say that I have been to hyperspace at least once. I have always felt that psychedelics have valuable things to teach us. I am also cognizant of the fact that these are chemicals that effect our perception by plugging into receptors in our brain. I don't want to underplay their significance but I do not want to become deluded to the point that I no longer consider them drugs. I am half pragmatist half mystic as I see them both as a tool for self exploration and a possible window into the nature of the universe/spirit world/other dimensions. These two perspectives -- one scientific/skeptical/pragmatic and one spiritual/mystical/hopeful? --
are totally compatible in my opinion. I have not tripped in about 6 years and I am feeling a call back. Lately I have been noticing how fast the time passes especially with a 5 yo son and 6 month old daughter. The daily grind and fast passage of time has led to some existential angst and I feel a reboot is in order. I need some perspective and maybe a glimpse back into the mystic. Thanks in advance for what I'm sure will be a warm welcome. Thanks again!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 8/5/2018 8:50:33 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus, friend!

I know I've had that feeling of "needing to reboot" before. Like a tiny, blinking error message in the back of my mind, a voiceless calling, so to speak. I've always considered psychedelics to be a "reset" button of sorts for the brain, particularly with mushrooms. I always feel decluttered and revitalized after a solid session. So here's to you finding the time and the experience you seek! And may you also enjoy your time spent here!

PEACE

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish