We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mimosa hostilis beginner Options

Quessia
#1 Posted : 8/4/2018 2:24:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thru my years as a psychonaut I never got around to trying DMT. My experiences lie in this realm, LSD + nitrous aside. I have tried to live thru chemistry, not necessarily living better thru it. I finally got around to growing a growing variety of entheogens and got stuck when it came to growing m. Hostilis. Well, finally I can say with satisfaction that I have successfully started the DMT addition to my psychic garden. What it took was a pretty hard scratching with tweezers the other day. Holding a seed,( one I had in the classic pot germination method, you know the paper towel soaked in water and folded a few times, seeds covered with it in such a way that it remains covered, ) I pinched the seed gently but firmly enough to stay in position while I took a pair of tweezers and snipped at it upo the round side. Within an hour of this act the seed swelled to show water had gotten inside and within a day a root began to show. I planted this in soil and the following day a small plant poked it's two leaved head out. I'm excited to wait and let the plants grow to maturity, oddly. Oddly because the excitement doesn't die with time but remains. I thought I'd pass this on so one could try themselves.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JerrySeinfeld
#2 Posted : 8/4/2018 5:02:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what? thats fantastic. send grow pics