We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mixing rue freebase powder into DMT tincture... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:38:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bringing up some old posts on DMT tincture I have discovered that Rue freebase powder mixes well into the ACRB tincture!

After mixing a small amount of [[[rue freebase powder]] into my dmt tincture... it it now is more a darker cola color ...

My dropper bottle dmt only contained 15 or 20 percent dmt left.[.most of my acacia dmt gone].....the stored dmt content was oxyadizing some from being in the bottle so long... and as a test ..I only put 5 small drops...[of the dmt and rue mixture].. onto a fine stainless steel pad [alowing the grain alcohol to evaporate first]....before vaping..

I was expected nothing to happen at that tiny dose.... but was i surprised!

It seemed that the 5 drops vaped very quickly and i felt the come up pretty fast but not slower than dmt alone...

I got the dmt head space and felt nicely relaxed [rue alone would not do this]

So I felt that that tiny dose of dmt and was on my way up and the bizz lasted 30 to 40 minutes!

I figure vaping 5 drops of dmt tincture would hardly be noticed...if it werent for the mixed in rue!

I think desolving rue freebase into dmt tincture works well so far ans is convienent...

Only thing is figuring out the rue dosage more closley for smoking!Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

starway6
#2 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:42:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My tincture in stored in grain alcohol ... and the rue mixed well into the ACRB tincture....

Having the two substances mixed together seems to work well...

starway6
#3 Posted : 8/4/2018 12:46:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

correction.....

[[[It seemed that the 5 drops vaped very quickly and i felt the come up pretty fast but not slower than dmt alone...]]]]]

[but still slower than dmt alone...] !!