We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help! Whats the *BEST* Herb? Options

Brennendes Wasser
#1 Posted : 8/2/2018 9:47:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Hello!

Well this title is a bit misleading ... but let me tell you first:

So I tried Herb Mixtures with:

- Caapi (Vine)
- Calea Zacatechichi (Aztec Dream Herb)
- Peppermint
- Damiana

But all seem very harsh.

It is not that they are harsh indeed, but I am simply not a smoker at all and so smoking is a pain all the time.

Now my question:

Is there ANY herb which is easy to smoke?

I know that all those different herbs are said to give a unique character and I don't really believe in this, still I think its a cute idea to include them for this reason, so I feel good using those.

But I am really searching for something which can be smoked easier (if there is something like this at all) and then I would probably just use this 100%ly for the Mix.

What about Mullein?

Is this easy to smoke? I read some info that it is *good for smoking*, but what is exactly meant with it, does it simply light well?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

An_Observer
#2 Posted : 8/2/2018 11:44:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also a non-smoker. Mullein was by far one of the smoothest less irritating herb I have ever smoked. It was still smoke and as such was still a little irritating but nothing unbearable. I once smoked some harmalas infused mullein through a water bubbler and it was really smooth. It felt like dense vapor more than smoke to me. A key is to make sure your mullein is not too dry or too moist. If it seems too harsh, try leaving it out if the humidity is high so it can absorb a little moisture from the air. You could also try adding a little dried and crushed mint leaves to the mixture but be careful with this one. Too much and the mint will be harsh, you would want just enough to get the mint chill but not enough for the mint to dominate everything in the blend. Might even be able to soak some dried mint leaves in your solvent of choice and use this to lay the spice and harmalas into the mullein.

Mullein is also really fluffy and fuzzy. It holds things quite well and lights up amazingly and holds a decent cherry.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 8/3/2018 12:00:39 AM

Come what may

My mix is very smooth.

Mullein base, peppermint, blue lotus and passionflower. It looks, smells and smokes good. I rip huge bong hits of it and don't cough one iota.

You could likely get away with just mullein and peppermint as well.

Another thought is that the smoke is hot. Get a good bong (maybe a one or two foot) and try adding some ice to cool down the smoke.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

MenacingTrees
#4 Posted : 8/3/2018 1:33:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mullein should be used in pretty much all smoking blends as the base material. Mullein is often used in pretty much every herbal smoking blend, active or not, as the foundation. It is a very comfortable smoke, very easy to smoke, has respiratory healing effects, burns well and smoothly, and is just overall a very pleasant smoking herb.

As far as inhaling plant matter goes, mullein is probably your best bet. It's still going to be a bit harsh - just comes with repetition. If you don't smoke weed or haven't ever smoked cigarettes, its gonna be rough until you get accustomed to it.

I would recommend getting some mullein or a nice shamanic herbal smoking blend, or just making a blend out of your chosen mixture for changa but not infusing it and practice smoking it regularly until your lungs feel more accustomed to the hits. This also brings some nice benefits health and mentality wise depending on what blend you use!!
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.

Northerner
#5 Posted : 8/3/2018 2:29:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My mix is mullien base with passiflora leaf, mugwort, sacred lotus and lions tail. Smooth as.

But as a non smoker smoke is always harsh... it's a normal sensation.

The irritation will go away, just smoalk moar!
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

smoothmonkey
#6 Posted : 8/3/2018 5:40:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Like others, I'd agree that mullein is the easiest plant to smoke in both psychoactive and non-psychoactive blends.

Mine is only mullein, crude caapi extract, and dmt dissolved in damiana IPA. Thumbs up

lavender IPA is also quite heavenly...
असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।