We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
rue freebase powder...with Acacia freebase.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 7/30/2018 3:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Havent tripped in a while... but yesterday went for a short 15 minute ride that felt more like over an hour..

Not wanting a long ride .. i tryed to vape my light brown rue freebase powder.. i think it just combusted mostly... then at same moment ..vaped a small amount of left over acacia that was just below the rue stuck in [the fine stainless steel pad].... and the come up was slow and gentle as i started noticing my room NOW appeared to be made of shiny colorfull plastic!

Shortly after i layed down to the most vivid and colorfull moving images with eyes closed..ive seen in a while..
Everything i saw was moving and intensly colorfull!

With eyes closed...I was sudenly observing ..or in... a moving universe of every object imagenable ..even phyadelic waterfalls that twisted and turned like a raging mountain river...as i flew over them i had the constant feeling of moving very fast!

With these kind of visuals.. i knew that smoked rue was working with the dmt quite well...

Also i think smoking rue with dmt.. causes a slower come up.. but it gets visual and colorfull very quickly !

Even though smoking rue freebase might waste some of it ...it still works probibly better that smoking seeds!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#2 Posted : 7/30/2018 8:55:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I had always been put off by my perception that extracting from rue was fraught with problems. After skiing a little more reading i decided that wasn't the case and went ahead with one.

The results are nice and it was really simple and easy. I've been playing with the harmalas alone, and i think smoking the fb is waaay more effective than seeds alone!

I haven't gotten psychedelic with it yet, but definitely get a pleasant body load and that peaceful harmala feeling.

I may try the whole combo here real soon, especially after reading your pleasant report, that's kind of what I'm after right now.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ShamensStamen
#3 Posted : 7/30/2018 9:15:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yup i like smoking some freebased Rue or Harmala extract with Cannabis, i've tried smoking Rue seeds and while it does work, i prefer to smoke the extract, it's just better. I've also been smoking on some pure Harmine with Cannabis lately, they go together pretty well ime.

starway6
#4 Posted : 7/31/2018 2:42:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Yup i like smoking some freebased Rue or Harmala extract with Cannabis, i've tried smoking Rue seeds and while it does work, i prefer to smoke the extract, it's just better. I've also been smoking on some pure Harmine with Cannabis lately, they go together pretty well ime.

I dont smoke pot much.. in what way does the rue effect or change the pot experiance?