We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Will mescaline acetate powderize? Options

LemonScented
#1 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:09:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Never seen this stuff before and swim is unsure what to expect. If swim was to dry his mescaline acetate for a long enough time would it be possible to powderize it? From what swim has heard its a sticky wax. for what its worth, it sounds like a pain to put in a capsule in this form.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

69ron
#2 Posted : 6/28/2009 6:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It can be dry enough to put into capsules. It just takes a long time to completely dry. That’s true for most acetates. SWIM has used his mescaline acetate in capsules many times.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

redeyesmj
#3 Posted : 6/30/2009 1:11:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is not hard to incapsule the goo, just wheigh out the empty capsule then start filling with goo tell you get the right weight. The edge of the capsule works real good to scrape up the goo off of a knife or rasor not that hard at allSmile

damiana
#4 Posted : 6/30/2009 5:05:18 AM

Cosmic Dragon

^

haha, that's what SWIM did, worked great!
PEACE

soulman
#5 Posted : 7/15/2009 4:58:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

when its dry enough, you dont even really need capsules. Just swallow it like a tablet.
I tastes bitter for a few seconds but thats it, and it also gets to work quicker
You have to go within or you go without

69ron
#6 Posted : 11/5/2009 9:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you cleanup the mescaline acetate by washing it a few times in cold MEK (methyl ethyl ketone), it becomes a white powder that is very easy to handle. The sticky nature of impure mescaline acetate, and the amber or brown color are caused by other alkaloids present which can be from 10%-60% of the impure product. The darker the color, the stickier the texture, the higher the impurities.

Mescaline acetate is white with a very slight waxy texture very similar to freebase DMT, and can easily form a free flowing powder.

When performing a wash, always use cold MEK, not warm MEK.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulman
#7 Posted : 11/9/2009 1:43:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK So SWIM has ordered some MEK so he can purify his mesc acetate as per the additional step so kindly provided by 69ron on the limonene thread (Thanks brother)

My question is this. Alot of you guys seem to talk of this hard to handle goo, but swim had never had any trouble with this. He places the evapourating dish in the over (no heat just with the fan on) so it never gooey and always quite easy to handle (see page 30 on the limonene extraction thread)
Does this purification technique only work with goo, or will it also work with the solid stuff.

Also...69ron, you talk of cold MEK. Do you mean cold as in room temp or cold as in refridgerated?
You have to go within or you go without