We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What´s the role of Datura in nature? Options

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#21 Posted : 7/20/2018 1:05:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Even the mind can understand this. The heart of course does. Have to observe nature more if we do not understand it as a family with a way of being or existing that is conscious and creative.

Live in nature, talk to "it" and "she" will tell you everything you want to know. But you will never really know it because all of this is free information that can pass through a mind but cannot stay. Do not try to remember it or you will kill it with your mind. Let it free and it will live forever in your heart.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#22 Posted : 7/20/2018 1:10:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let your fear, fall in love. That is an unuseful message from sister datura. Use it, exploit it with your mind and she will kill you. She is all for medicine.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#23 Posted : 7/20/2018 1:22:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

By the way I agree with this best standing reptilian reality, not theory. We do exist and we master life. We own the Technique and the Power. We are life and evolution. Without us no existence. You do not have to trust the "theory". The theory is as real as life and death Very happy

endlessness
#24 Posted : 7/20/2018 6:46:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Mindlusion, I will look into the link you said, see if I can get access to it to digest and come back with more thoughts/questions Smile

PREV12