We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Failed Extraction Options

pete666
#21 Posted : 7/18/2018 8:27:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychotropia1 wrote:
I spent yesterday and today mostly reading and watchig vids.
I had read the faq in the past twice, but then i stuck with the teks.
Now that i reread it i understand how essential it is.

You say 1:1 ratio of mhrb:naptha, for 3 pulls. For 50g mhrb this is 150ml.
Noman's tek says 1:0.4 ration of mhrb:naptha, for 4 pulls. For 50 gr mhrb, this is 80ml naptha sum (20ml * 4 pulls).

1. Which one method would you suggest?

It all depends on how much dmt there is in the material and whether you will do the pre-evaporation before freeze-precip. As I said, I would use 1:1, then evaporate till cloudy and then freeze-precip. You lose some naptha, but you are safer and you know your np is saturated

2. If i do it the Noman way (20ml/pull), do i have to do it 4 pulls? Or i stick with three with your system (3x 1st pull, 6x second, 10x third). Do i need a fourth pull? If yes, how many times should i mix/wait to separate? Finally, with this amount (60ml if 3 pulls, 80ml if 4 pulls), do i need to evap before freeze precip?

If you use less np and less shaking/settling rounds, you transfer less dmt and you have to use more pulls. It is up to you Smile

3. The faq you posted says i 3:1 ratio of bark:solvent. See, there are so many conflicting sources... This means for 50gr Mhrb, rounded 17ml naptha. 3 pulls or 4? i don't know, its unclear...

Again, they are likely aiming direct freeze-precipitation without pre-evaporation. So they have to use less np to be properly saturated. With evap you can use more, because you saturate by evap

4.Would you suggest doing the precip in two stages?
The first stage would be just the 1st pull as it contains most of the dmt. The 2nd stage would be all later pulls.

You can do it. First will be cleaner, next with more dirt (but still pretty potent)

5. You said "evap til its cloudy". Do i have to blow it to see this change? Some people say i have to blow on it.

No, you don't have to. Once saturated, it will go cloudy

6. Finally, about the time to wait for separation? Isn't there a standard time. How do i know all naptha has separated. Visually, it is unclear to me.

No there is not. If I have 5 bottles with equal amounts of everything, with the same process and done simultaneously, every separates differently. You should be able to see it by eyes. It doesn't have to be 100%, can be 90%. Only the last one should be 100%. You want to wait for the last one longer anyway, so you are sure it is clear and not cloudy, so you don't have any base in the np

Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

psychotropia1
#22 Posted : 7/22/2018 1:28:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am at the first pull.

Left it one day 50 gr mhrb, 50 gr NaOH on 250 ml water.
Then added 500 ml water and 20ml naptha.
Did 3 shake/separations. Sorta.

The problem is naptha is not separating. Read the sectio non the faq and did everything except the warm bath which i will try later on.

psychotropia1
#23 Posted : 7/22/2018 3:54:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After putting it in hot water swim managed the first pull.

After 20ml of initial naptha, the only thing that could be extract was only a big spoon quantity of naptha.

In addition to that its color was not cloudy but yellow like benzene.

pete666
#24 Posted : 7/22/2018 5:53:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So was there emulsion after shaking? Without any separation (withing few hours)?
After warm bath - have you got all the naptha, or is there still any trapped in the solution?
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

psychotropia1
#25 Posted : 7/22/2018 7:09:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After a 2nd and 3rd pull of 20ml. No naptha was able to separate and extracted. From 60ml naptha all i got was a teaspoon of naptha.

EDIT: I never had problem with emulsions

Another 50gr of mhrb wasted. I have almost nothing left.

Everything about his substance is hard. Extracting, proper vaporizing, experience is awful for non smokers. Even if all succeeds breakthrough was impossible for me.

I call it quits. I am not willing to invest any more time or money to this.

I dont know if its possible to buy it, but to all newcomers finding this post.... Be prepared for a lot of frustrations and a waste of money and time.
Save yourselves the trpuble and find it elsewhere.

I am done. I guess this wasnt for me

pete666
#26 Posted : 7/22/2018 7:39:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can imagine problem with emulsion. I can't imagine unability to break it if there is enough will.

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 7/23/2018 11:27:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

psychotropia1 wrote:
After a 2nd and 3rd pull of 20ml. No naptha was able to separate and extracted. From 60ml naptha all i got was a teaspoon of naptha.

EDIT: I never had problem with emulsions

Another 50gr of mhrb wasted. I have almost nothing left.

Everything about his substance is hard. Extracting, proper vaporizing, experience is awful for non smokers. Even if all succeeds breakthrough was impossible for me.

I call it quits. I am not willing to invest any more time or money to this.

I dont know if its possible to buy it, but to all newcomers finding this post.... Be prepared for a lot of frustrations and a waste of money and time.
Save yourselves the trpuble and find it elsewhere.

I am done. I guess this wasnt for me

That is most strange. My first ever extraction went like a breeze and was easier than baking a cake. Like a good cake, quality of materials may be paramount in this process.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PREV12