We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Using a crack pipe Options

Jorkest
#21 Posted : 6/25/2010 10:07:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

we call all thank Erowid Extracts for the VG...i saw an add in erowid extracts almost three years ago for the vaporgenie...and i knew immediately that it was the perfect tool for spice...i also own the company Razz(jk)
it's a sound

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#22 Posted : 6/25/2010 10:11:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
we call all thank Erowid Extracts for the VG...i saw an add in erowid extracts almost three years ago for the vaporgenie...and i knew immediately that it was the perfect tool for spice...i also own the company Razz(jk)

Were'nt you the one who introduced the VG to the nexus? Well a big thank you to Erowid, jorkest and VGSmile

GVG is the way forward, if you have the cash to spare and are intent on following this road, bin the crackpipe and get a GVG.

StrangeLoop
#23 Posted : 6/25/2010 10:19:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe sometime in the far future, at this time I can't justify a 100 dollar price tag for what looks to me to be a sophisticated crack pipe. I bet you could even smoke crack out of it with good results. Razz

I'll just stick with this for now, hopefully I'll be switching to changa soon enough anyway.

SnozzleBerry
#24 Posted : 6/25/2010 11:43:55 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

StrangeLoop wrote:
I bet you could even smoke crack out of it with good results. Razz

Laughing Yea, you know, a year or two into my crack binges I realized that my throat was taking a beating. For the life of me I just couldn't get that high I was accustomed to cuz I couldn't hold in all the crack smoke. Well, let me tell you, the GVG changed my life. Once me and my crackhead buddies pooled together our panhandling change from three weeks and sent away for a GVG, our crack parties only got better. Now we can just smoke rock after rock as the crack vapor produced by the GVG is soooo smooth and nurturing. It smacks you in the face like a frying pan and with none of the throat harshness. Now it's like I never have to stop smoking crack; I can chase the dragon 24/7 365 without worrying about sore throats or anything.

GVG: GETCHA SUM, HATER!
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Apoc
#25 Posted : 10/10/2010 8:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

StrangeLoop wrote:
To everyone saying these pipes are just for crack/meth: these pipes are meant for -vaporizing freebase substances- and crack/meth vaporize at significantly higher temperatures than DMT. They are perfect for vaporizing DMT and to be honest, 100 dollars for a GVG is a huge rip off, I don't care how much smoother it is, it's essentially the same thing just without a learning curve. And one of you said not to waste my spice in a crack pipe while you were having success sandwiching it between herbs in a bong. Rolling eyes Putting it in herbs has always required a lot of spice because inevitably a lot gets burned, and every time I've used a bong the experience is significantly weaker as loads of spice crystallizes on the piece as it cools.

Thanks for the tips SnozzleBerry, I haven't been heating the bulb properly, I was just sticking the lighter under the DMT and did nothing for temperature control. I'll be giving it another go over the weekend sometime probably.

Ah dangit. I was waiting for someone to rebutt the greatness of the gvg, hoping to give myself some reason to not spend $100 on what appears to be a very expensive glass pipe. I thought you made some solid points that were going to steer me away... but then I realized you're the same guy who started this thread in the first place. You're the one who isn't even experienced enough with pipes so you had to start this thread, and you've obviously never used the gvg, so your points can't count for anything. Damn, I wish your points counted.

One question, people say the gvg is "smoother", but why is that? Isn't the vapor the same whether it's coming from a gvg or a pipe?

proto-pax
#26 Posted : 10/10/2010 3:39:19 PM

bird-brain

Why not use the machine?
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

GalactivatedMuse
#27 Posted : 10/10/2010 4:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where is a good link to the machine?
Currently pulling stories and knowledge together to start a work of fiction. Anything expressed on the forum is related directly to my dreams, my love for fiction, and my love for information. "The magic is in the mind."

Madcap
#28 Posted : 10/10/2010 5:48:58 PM

illudium Q-36

GalactivatedMuse wrote:

clue: the w_ki

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

spiced_ham
#29 Posted : 10/10/2010 5:51:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

GalactivatedMuse wrote:

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine

How smooth do people generally find vapor from the machine?

Madcap
#30 Posted : 10/10/2010 6:00:48 PM

illudium Q-36

spiced_ham wrote:
GalactivatedMuse wrote:

<boom>

someone make this spiced_ham a member!!!

I wish I could help you with your question, but I bought into the vaporgenie lusciousness straight away.

Thanks for linking for that guy
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

proto-pax
#31 Posted : 10/10/2010 6:35:24 PM

bird-brain

spiced_ham wrote:
GalactivatedMuse wrote:

Oh wow that's a lot of spice I'm surprised it wasn't hars- WARPING THROUGH A MANDALA AND FLYING IN HYPERSPACE.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Autodidactic
#32 Posted : 10/10/2010 10:59:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM hates the oil burner, he used one before he got something better, you can get some really harsh pulls sometimes too, especially if you don't clean it with alcohol after every couple uses. SWIM's had some hits that were too nasty to even hold in.
*The above text represents a fictional alter ego, none of it is based on the experiences of a real person.*

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." Oscar Wilde

Electric.Sight
#33 Posted : 10/11/2010 3:33:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

StrangeLoop wrote:
So I bought a cheap pipe, its basically a glass tube that ends in a bulb with a small hole on top. I've tried using it, the spice melts very fast and starts turning to vapor and leaking out the top, so I find I have to start hitting it immediately. I've been drawing slowly on it but it doesn't seem to vaporize very fast, three hits is not enough to do very much. Any tips on using this type of pipe?

You could fill the bulb with steel wool to absorb the DMT and provide a heatsink for more even heating.
Melt the DMT straight into the steel before using, then using a torch lighter at a greater distance away from the glass will provide a more consistent non-flickering heat source. Rotating the torch from side to side of the pipe to ensure equal heating also helps.
Disclaimer: All Entheogens and other research materials are not for Human consumption! I have researched by text the effects of consuming such things in case of accidental consumption. I have never actually consumed any of the materials I speak about and it should be assumed I'm speaking hypothetically. I have a wild imagination.

FusionOracle
#34 Posted : 10/11/2010 9:02:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM must admit that the uses the glass dick/pipe and will leap to its defence here. Genie's are definitely the way to go when smoking change though for obvious reasons. In my opinion it's got a lot to do with technique and it will take a bit to get used to. First of all always make sure that your smoking from a clean pipe. Pure alcohol works great as does simply letting it soak in as coffee cup with boiling water and then go at it with a few cotton wool tips or pipe cleaners. As has been previously mentioned you MUST use a good jet/blue flame lighter to get good results here. The trick when smoking it is 2 fold...

1st when hitting it with the lighter donโ€™t hold the lighter to close or in one place for to long. Swing it round the bulb in a circular motion the right distance away so the spice begins to ignite slowly. You will constantly have to readjust the distance and where the motion of the lighter to get the best result here, that is until you become somewhat.... incapacitated btw. The idea is to be vaporising only as much as you can hit at one time so none escapes.

2nd - and this is the hardest, is in the way you hit it. The trick is not to draw like you would a bong but more like a joint. Donโ€™t put your lips right round the end of the pipe but simply rest it just on you top lip or just slightly away from you lip. Make sure you exhale fully before you begin to hit and then take an ongoing series of small shallow breaths in. It should take you around 15 seconds or more to fill your lungs properly if you do this correctly. You will once again have to adjust the size of you mini hits here - you always want to be taking it in as quickly as possible but if it becomes too harsh move the pipe always from your mouth slights and reduce your pull. Just before your about done back the lighter right off so you donโ€™t let any burn when your not sucking it in. And of course, hold it in as long as possible. As your breathing it out start the light back on it or give yourself a quick breath before going again.

This does require a bit of practise as I have said, you need to be both getting the right draw and lighting the pipe right to make sure you get a good spice hit and let very little go to waste. But I succeed in break through doses every time with this method - provided the spice quality is there.

Will be interested to hear if this helps. Let me know.

BTW for the record, spice is the ONLY thing ever smoked through this pipe......

physicstothemax
#35 Posted : 2/16/2017 8:21:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know why people have so much disdain for using crack pipes for dmt, if done correctly this methods rivals the most efficient out there. The trick is to placing roughly 3x as much metallic wool as you would for crack and to placing it with the outermost edge 1/3 of the way down the stem. Then use it exactly the same way you would "The Machine". They are principally the same exact method for DMT with the sole difference being the increases surface area via wider diameter of metallic wool. If you account for this by adding more depth to the wool, and placing it deeper in the stem you can optimize this physical configuration to maybe 95% the efficiency of "The Machine". As with all DMT devices a quality version of the correct lighter is essential, this being a small flame butane torch lighter. One can easily execute one hit break throughs with this setup.

downwardsfromzero
#36 Posted : 2/17/2017 8:22:17 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

6 years old maketh not a fine whisky... Wink

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Noxulifer
#37 Posted : 2/18/2017 9:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a crack pipe that looks like a light bulb, it's really hard smoking spice with it so I wouldn't recommend it. The layer method in a bong works great!

Czechsmix
#38 Posted : 7/17/2018 9:12:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've tripped ~30-40 times using an oil burner (glass pipe, meth pipe). I've found the best way to get an amazing hit is to tilt the entire pipe so the mouthpiece is pointing up. This will cause the vapors to rise through the mouthpiece instead of through the hole in the bulb, giving you a bigger hit. Once you see vapors reach the top of the mouthpiece, cover the mouthpiece hole with your finger and bring it to your mouth and start hitting it. Hit it slowly (if you are not used to dmt, you may have to inhale quickly to be able to take the hit without coughing, but you won't get a very good hit until you can do it slow). While you inhale, continue to graze the glass with the flame. I have always used either a regular lighter or a candle (i find the candle works better). If you use a candle make sure it is somewhere where it will not fall easily and it will be safe to burn during your trip in case you pass out.T

TL/DR: Tilt the mouthpiece up, heat gently to melt, then graze glass with flame until vapor goes up mouthpiece, cover hole in mouthpiece, inhale slowly while heating more.

With a little practice you can break through fairly easily using this method.

Cactus Man
#39 Posted : 7/18/2018 8:54:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats a meth pipe not a crack pipe.

Hit it with a jet lighter for better effect.

MenacingTrees
#40 Posted : 7/18/2018 9:35:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tip? Don't.

Changa.

You'll never go back. Trust.
"Just because it exists, doesn't mean it can't be done." - JG

Psilocybin plants your roots, LSD spreads your branches.
DMT turns your tree-ass into a damn rocket ship.

Friends don't let friends use freebase.

PREV123NEXT