We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making DMT resin for smoking, need help Options

picklejuicedrinker
#1 Posted : 7/12/2018 11:21:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm currently boiling down some Phalaris grass mixed with balsamic vinegar (for PH) and I plan on boiling it down until I have goo, then putting it on oregano leaves and smoking it. Will this work? And should I remove the boiling grass towards the end or keep it in the goo? Thanks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#2 Posted : 7/13/2018 12:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Shocked
1. No.
2. It doesn't matter,what you end up with is not going to be smokeable let alone get you high. Razz

Come on, do a little reading and arrive at a modicum of an understanding of what you're doing and what you are trying to accomplish before you hurt yourself or burn down what i have a feeling is your poor long suffering mother's kitchen.
Stop

But hell for the sake of science or harm reduction let us know how it works out for you if you decide to do something that is ultimately that foolhardy and stupid.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

picklejuicedrinker
#3 Posted : 7/13/2018 1:24:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did do quite a bit of research on the subject, but I probably misinterpreted some of it. After having boiled it down to a sludge and left to dry, I don't think it's ever gonna get used. Smells horrible. Removed By Moderator.

Attitude wrote:
No discussion is allowed about selling drugs, buying drugs, procuring drugs, prices of drugs, trading drugs and trafficking of drugs. This includes all isolated psychedelic compounds and RCs (Research Chemicals), whether they are legal or not.

null24
#4 Posted : 7/13/2018 4:36:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh god. You're just an easily entertained troll aren't you, and i fell for it. Gee, you got me.

On the off chance you aren't just being a smartass and really are just a dumb***...

No, no you haven't read anything at all if you thought that was a good idea. What a waste of delicious (and expensive, you should replace your mother's groceries you've abused) balsamic. You haven't even bothered to read a single post here. Let alone the attitude page.

This is a vote to ban you if you can't come up with a reason not to. You show no reason to be here.

I'm sorry,those are the two saddest posts I've ever seen here.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

picklejuicedrinker
#5 Posted : 7/13/2018 5:45:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think there's been a misunderstanding here. Listen, I'm not trying to trick you or anything. This is a documentation of me trying (and probably failing) to perform a crude DMT extraction. I know I violated the rule about talking about buying drugs, and that was an accident. The reason that I am here is to get help with my attempted DMT extractions and I am by no means trying to offend or provoke anyone. I have done lots of research, and although balsamic vinegar was arguably one of the worst acidity sources I could have used, this is a technique that I have read about being done before. Quite a bit of what I read was on this website. I may have a sad life but I don't gain pleasure from writing up false posts and getting people to reply to them, if that's what you were thinking. Have a good day.

null24
#6 Posted : 7/14/2018 3:48:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay then. Carry on, but you will be best served by reading through the extraction teks , coming to a basic understanding of the concept behind acid/base extractions a and they reasons for the applications of specific materials and asking questions to help you understand prior to starting.

Cyb's has proven to be a good, well written and easily followed, effective procedure to produce clean spice from AC or MHRB.

I've been in a terrible mood due to outside stress sources ( it's hard soaring with eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys) so i applied am observation to you that you may not have deserved.

Many people here myself included want to see you succeed with a truly meant attempt at extraction. We are dedicated to helping people gain anamnesia and liberation.

Peace. Be good to you.
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Wavey Gravey
#7 Posted : 7/16/2018 8:47:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear Experimenter
I'm only a lowly newbie here. But I thinks one should always try for a Clean Purest Ext. Poss!!
When dealing with Very Strong Ethnogenics or Any Chemical or Drug we should remember We only get this 1shot at life here in 3rd rock!!- Never chance ingesting Anything you're not sure is the Exact thing you're striving to obtain!! If one does a " Crude" ext.& Poisions one's self to the point of death- I'm not even sure we will get the 1 chance at the next stop of the journey!!
Please Never take a chance of hurting yourself or others!!
Or
Do Anything that will reflect badly on this or other community's!!
Most drugs already have a bad reputation deserved or not- Lets all strive to only shine a Positive light on this wonderful sacrament!!!
1 Love

Fidelsbeard
#8 Posted : 7/17/2018 8:21:30 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Cyb's hybrid ATB salt tek is safe when followed correctly and highly effective in extracting good spice cleanly. I do agree though that you cannot really have read anything available on the Nexus properly as it is very clear and straightforward for a good reason...to help people to not make mistakes.

picklejuicedrinker
#9 Posted : 7/17/2018 8:28:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried smoking a little bit of it. Doesn't light very easy but it lights. I think I felt like the slightest little effect as I exhaled a little bit, but as only a very small amount lit and I didn't hold in the smoke as long as is usually held in for, as well as the resin stuff being quite diluted, i feel like I did in fact get some DMT containing resin. I'm going to look into A/B extraction teks to further refine what I have, but I think it has potential. I'll start a new thread detailing how it goes. Also I don't think I have any naphtha, are there any substitutes that can be used?