We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The truth is stranger than fiction..... Options

Hendrix87
#1 Posted : 7/8/2018 8:01:18 PM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

Hi guys, Has anyone seen any videos from the YouTube channel the truth is stranger than fiction ??

He's an American Christian dude, A flat earther, And he believes that dmt is a gateway to the spirit realm.

But........ he believes that the spirit realm is full of demons and fallen angels and nephilim posing as peaceful entities..
He has over 70 thousand subscribers, And he's quite thorough as far as finding bible verses to back up his claims.

Apparently dmt is referenced in the bible, It falls under the category of something called " Pharmakea "

So, My point is, What are your guys thoughts on this ?? Why would the bible try and keep people away from experiencing the spirit realm Aka hyper space ??

I just find this an interesting topic and am curious as to what the nexus community thinks.

Oh and btw, I believe that as long as you aren't hurting anyone that you can think and do as you please, I'm not asking if you think that dmt is morally wrong or right or anything. I'm curious
why dmt is demonized by some.
Watching the wheels - John Lennon.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

xss27
#2 Posted : 7/8/2018 8:15:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Without going into the detail how are you sure, is he certain, that the Bible is discouraging adventure into hyperspace or even referencing DMT? Seems like a stretch, though the Bible does contain some real esoteric knowledge I will say.

Personally, those who wrote the Bible would not have included such a black and white reference to hyperspace. 'Do not think of a purple elephant'. The Bible is meant to offer some level of moral guidance to the average person for personal health, it contains real psychological truths, and telling them about hyperspace seems counterproductive - better to remain silent.

Entities do masquerade and project visual appearances to deceive. The demons and angels angle is a very human conception though; there's probably forces working for the betterment of mankind and against it, in some form or another, but no one knows for sure. And what of it? It makes no difference to your life and is not worth getting knotted up over.. which this character you reference seems to have done!

5A8R3
#3 Posted : 7/8/2018 8:50:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

"One who knows, but does not know, is best.
One who does not know, but knows, is sick.
Only one who recognizes this sickness as sickness
Will not have the sickness.
The sage does not have this sickness
Because he recognizes this sickness as sickness.
Therefore, he has no sickness."
- Translated by Yi Wu, Chapter 71, Tao te Ching

Ignorance is bliss.

DMT doesn't care for your human form.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 7/8/2018 8:56:09 PM

Come what may

Sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo from a Christian flat earther.

I toss this mumbo jumbo where it belongs.. in the garbage.

Interesting as it may be, it is mumbo jumbo all the same. Fairy tales and superstious thinking.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

blue.magic
#5 Posted : 7/9/2018 2:59:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The guy has lots of demons in his head, i.e. in his subconscious, and he projects that outside...

Thats my guess.

Hendrix87
#6 Posted : 7/9/2018 9:26:02 AM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

So with entities encountered on dmt, Do you believe that they are more than meer hallucinations ?? And if so then what are some guesses or theories as to what these entities are exactly and where they are from and what their purpose and intent is.

blue.magic
#7 Posted : 7/9/2018 1:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hendrix87 wrote:
So with entities encountered on dmt, Do you believe that they are more than meer hallucinations ?? And if so then what are some guesses or theories as to what these entities are exactly and where they are from and what their purpose and intent is.

I doubt there are theories on that as theory is by definition falsifiable and must be testable.

It's okay someone has first person experience, that's evidence for him. Unfortunately, unless he has a way to demonstrate that to others, there is no reason to believe it is anything more than a mere hallucination.

Seeing similar hallucinations/entities etc. is still not enough as we live in society with common archetypes. While Hindus may see elephant deity and dancing Shiva on DMT, we may collectively see jesters and mechanical elves (both jesters and elves are typical to medieval Europe).

I must admit DMT experience is the only that can bring something completely alien and new to me... last time the "aliens" called me "Worakoblj" according to their language - so I guess that is my name in their realm Very happy

Psychelectric
#8 Posted : 7/9/2018 2:47:25 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

I look at DMT entities in the same way I look at characters in my dreams. In our heads we all have these “entities” whether we view them as spirits, angels, demons, aliens or just as entities makes little difference to me, they all serve the same role regardless of the cultural shading attributed to them. In our subconscious we play out ideas and imaginations, in dreaming or imaginative excercises like when someone is creating a fictional world in there head. The “reality” of these entities is rather irrelevant to me as well, because regardless of whether we can measure them they still have an impact on our perceptual reality. Like if I have a dream where I see a seagull doing something weird, I might spend the next day with my eyes more to the sky, as I would be influenced by that dream. I think the same is true for these entities. I think they help make our subconscious conscious. All psychedelics have some degree of this, and I think that’s where they are useful in healing. It’s basic psychology, people tend to repress their own personal toxic behaviors, psychedelics help reveal what our subconscious has. With DMT I think these characters or entities utilize what’s in our own heads to help us work things out. They seem external to us because just like when we dream we create a narrative with the characters in our dreamscape, like a story. The mystical nature of the DMT landscape seems due to the fact that we have pushed that kind of dreamlike communication with characters in our dreams to a different limit. DMT seems to be a component of natural brain chemistry, it’s just not in those doses when we smoalk, which I think has to do with a natural balance of what we produce and how quickly it’s metabolized.
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

Jees
#9 Posted : 7/9/2018 7:03:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Psychelectric wrote:
... They seem external to us because just like when we dream we create a narrative with the characters in our dreamscape, like a story...
Yes, and also when we're awake we 'misuse' reality to feed our stories as true. Perhaps we can only perceive our own stories/interpretations, awake, dream or under psychs, under the influence of different inputs delivered to the inbuild story-producing-machinery.

Hendrix87
#10 Posted : 7/9/2018 8:34:31 PM

These are some great answers guys, Very interesting.

some one
#11 Posted : 7/10/2018 11:07:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Something about Moses smoking a burning acacia bush on a hill and the Church maintaining power by being the sole middle man to god and banning any direct contact by scare tactics? Dunno and we don't want to dive in such theories on the nexus, but some seem to believe this:

https://www.theguardian....israelandthepalestinians
some = one | here = some | there = one

Hendrix87
#12 Posted : 7/12/2018 12:12:00 PM

Some one - it's definitely an interesting theoy. That moses was just tripping balls.

DmnStr8
#13 Posted : 7/15/2018 6:14:40 PM

Come what may

Laughing
DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
d6vi8r1vnkxy.jpg (55kb) downloaded 42 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Shenmue.
#14 Posted : 7/16/2018 2:18:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

OK it's time for you to hear the truth!

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe, and they want to know all this. Some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But the good ones don’t ever want to organize; the bad ones tend to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together, until things are really late in the game. Then they come together and evil’s always defeated, because good is so much stronger.
We’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics show and Max Planck’s physics’ show that there are at least 12 dimensions. And now that’s what all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out saying, ‘it’s a false hologram — it is artificial.’ The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it’s artificially projected, and gravity’s bleeding-in to this universe. That’s what they call ‘dark matter’.
So we’re like a thought or a dream that’s a wisp in some computer program in some god’s mind, whatever, they’re proving it all; it’s all coming out.
There’s this sub-transmission zone below the 3rd dimension that just turned over the most horrible things — it’s what it resonates to. And it’s trying to get up into the 3rd dimension that’s just a basic level consciousness — to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up at the 5th/6th dimension, consciousining our best people.
But there’s this big war trying to basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will. And there’s a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evil’s allowed to come and contend, and not just good.
The elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology, to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend, and break away from the failed species that is man.
Which is kinda like a false transmission, because what they’re thinking is that they are is ugly and bad, projecting it onto themselves, instead of believing ‘no, it’s a human test about building us up.’
And so, Google was set up, 18/19 years ago (I knew about this before it was declassified — I’m just saying I have good sources) that they wanted to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes that the 1st artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it, with the internet of things. So all of our thoughts go into it. And we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real-time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures, so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball, but the big secret is:
Once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli before-hand that make decisions that control the future, and so then it’s the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know, and a true 2.0 (and a very bad way) hive-mind consciousness with an AI jacked-into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire-head system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired-in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to the system, our daily decisions — that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.
There’s now a human counter-strike taking place, to shut this off before it gets fully into place, and to block these systems and to try to have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut-off the pedophiles and psychic vampires that are in control of this AI system before humanity’s destroyed.”

Just kidding...

Kable
#15 Posted : 7/16/2018 2:45:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hendrix87 wrote:

He's an American Christian dude, A flat earther, And he believes that dmt is a gateway to the spirit realm.

I suppose one out of three isn't bad