We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Timewave Zero and the Synchronized hyperspace event... Options

lorax
#1 Posted : 10/14/2008 12:13:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i don't know.. but the thing is.. if you look for significance you will find it. that's the problem i have with the whole timewave zero thing. but i always keep my mind open enough to say: but what if it were all true... Pleased

how about downloading the software and checking the chart.. it seems as if no one else has done this. you will do the community a good deed. unfortunatly i don't have the time at the moment to do this, because i am at work. otherwise i would be enlightened to do so..
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Solipsis
#2 Posted : 11/18/2008 2:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar, I followed an extensive video course on it
and while some claims were a little vague and/or self-fulfilling or suggestive, the way history seems to keep repeating
itself but faster and faster is very compelling. It would be hard to think of such a pattern and let transitions coincide
with measured paradigm shifts so accurately, that's the thing about this calendar.
I have my doubts about the implications of 2012, personally I don't think something will suddenly happen on a major scale
not like most wild sci-fi predictions, but it could be something happens that seems minor or even innocuous at first, but
as time progresses proves to be the pinnacle of another paradigm shift.
The significance of the Sync Hyperspace Event is even more farfetched but on the other hand, every tiny quantum in history
is still part of it, not to mention the butterfly effect yada yada yada

que sera sera

vegantoker
#3 Posted : 7/2/2009 2:33:54 AM

Matt

Solipsis wrote:
Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar

No, it's not. At all. It's based on the I Ching. Specifically the King Wen sequence of the I Ching. The discovery was prompted by questions about the sequence the mushroom entity asked Terrance to answer. I don't know what movie you watched but the above info is from a recording of Terrance himself explaining the timewave theory.

Does anyone know if their is a release of the timewave zero software that works on vista?
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

narmz
#4 Posted : 7/2/2009 3:25:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This online one should work on any OS.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

vegantoker
#5 Posted : 7/2/2009 6:51:00 AM

Matt

narmz wrote:
This online one should work on any OS.

Awesome! thank you.
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

Big Inhale
#6 Posted : 7/2/2009 3:20:52 PM

The Enlightend One

vegantoker wrote:
Solipsis wrote:
Yea but the Timewave Zero theory is very much based on the Mayan calendar

No, it's not. At all. It's based on the I Ching. Specifically the King Wen sequence of the I Ching. The discovery was prompted by questions about the sequence the mushroom entity asked Terrance to answer. I don't know what movie you watched but the above info is from a recording of Terrance himself explaining the timewave theory.

Does anyone know if their is a release of the timewave zero software that works on vista?
Also Mckenna came to the 2012 date before the Mayan prophecy was discovered.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

mugwump77
#7 Posted : 7/4/2009 4:52:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

july 5 2:45 seems like a big moment. very short notice, but swim will try to hit a momnet at around that time, probably 5PM that day (stoopit work).

after that oct 26th lookspreety intense.

anyway. swim will try for the 5th and post here to see if anyone else went for it. other than that oct 26th may be a nice projection.

EDIT: aug 28th seems maybe doable too. one would need to re-evaluate this time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

damiana
#8 Posted : 7/6/2009 3:37:51 AM

Cosmic Dragon

aug. 27th mars is supposed to be like the closest it has been to earth in like 70 thousand years, looking the size of the full moon. I could be wrong but i will look it up one day and double check. just thought I would add that info, maybe someone knows better then I.
PEACE

۩
#9 Posted : 7/6/2009 4:35:25 AM

damiana wrote:
aug. 27th mars is supposed to be like the closest it has been to earth in like 70 thousand years, looking the size of the full moon. I could be wrong but i will look it up one day and double check. just thought I would add that info, maybe someone knows better then I.

http://www.snopes.com/sc...astronomy/brightmars.asp

mugwump77
#10 Posted : 7/6/2009 11:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well, another look at the timewave zero site: http://timewave2012.com/tools/calculator/
showed july 24 18:15 as being a big dip. now i'd love to get in on a synchronized event. my main concern is i have no idea which time zone this is based on. i would assume greenwich mean time, but who knows.

anyway, any thoughts on this? or has this project kind of gotten old for people?

we have 18 days to work it out. otherwise we can shoot for later if anyone is interested. i know one person that will definitely be traveling at this time, regardless. Wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxfODAGWjW4

Advertising is tax deductible, so we all pay for the privilege of being manipulated and controlled.
-Noam Chomsky

Do you think that the amoeba ever dreamed that it would evolve into the frog? Of course it didn't. And when that first frog shimmied out of the water and employed its vocal cords in order to attract a mate or to retard a predator, do you think that that frog ever imagined that that incipient croak would evolve into all the languages of the world, into all the literature of the world? Of course it fucking didn't. And just as that froggy could never possibly have conceived of Shakespeare, so we can never possibly imagine our destiny.
-Naked (1993)

The Traveler
#11 Posted : 7/7/2009 8:09:32 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

mugwump77 wrote:
now i'd love to get in on a synchronized event. my main concern is i have no idea which time zone this is based on. i would assume greenwich mean time, but who knows.

The time for SHE is always GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Check this to get more local times or visit this site to calculate your local time.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Intezam
#12 Posted : 7/15/2018 5:58:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

actually, according to this revised calculation using T.Mckennas' software we are now 0ne(1) week passed the new zero date (again) which was July 08 2018, accordingly, we are now in a BS novelty peak beyond all measure ....Cool (...why is intezam sent back into the worst of all ages...?)

the next date is 2018-08-26?