We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Plants containing DMT in Far North Queensland? Options

RM
#1 Posted : 6/14/2013 2:25:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys been searching for plants that may contain DMT for extraction in tropical queensland. Anyone know any acacia or similar species that will contain DMT this far north. From my understanding most of the common acacia species for extraction are limited to around Brisbane southwards on the east coast and a lot of the acacias here may not have been tested through extraction?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BigMcSpider
#2 Posted : 7/14/2018 7:52:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i have the same problem as you. did you have any luck finding any in cairns??

Hendrix87
#3 Posted : 7/14/2018 8:24:02 PM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

Im in south Oz and don't know anyone in south Australia with access to dmt.

So i think that i might have to try finding the right ingredients and attempt to make it myself.

Good luck in your search.
Watching the wheels - John Lennon.

BigMcSpider
#4 Posted : 7/15/2018 2:33:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hendrix87 wrote:
Im in south Oz and don't know anyone in south Australia with access to dmt.

So i think that i might have to try finding the right ingredients and attempt to make it myself.

Good luck in your search.

yo man keep me updated on how you go and what ingredients you use. im kinda waiting a bit before i pull the trigger on ordering some kind of bark powder to my house. the darkweb prices are kinda high considering how cheap you can make it.