We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
DMT vaping guide Options

Pavlovs_Ape
#141 Posted : 7/1/2018 2:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My go to for vaping since I got one has been the Yocan Cerum wax atomizer.

-Easy to load
-No worry transport even when its loaded
-Don't have to fiddle with flames or be conscious of glassware, I can use it in pitch blackness laying down wrapped in blankets if I want to
-One button press, one breath and your done. No worrying about technique, timing, getting enough in, the little stresses and distractions that can detract from the experience

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Triton
#142 Posted : 7/13/2018 2:08:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I just got a Divine Tribe v3 ceramic atomizer, but haven't had the chance to use it yet. I have heard good things about the Yocan wax pen as well, and there seems to be a lot more positive feedback on the Yocan. Has anyone been able to compare these two yet?

some one
#143 Posted : 7/15/2018 12:34:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used the DCv3 and and buying a Yocan. Comparison will follow soon...

I hope to get these 3 types of devices to work:

1) smoking enhanced leaf: The Balloon
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=77520

2) smoking high dosages of freebase: Yocan Plus XL
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=80172

3) smoking sub break-through dosages: e-Sig
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=69654
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=75612
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=80160

When all this works, I'll continue my DMT smoking device hobby with:

4) smoking DMT Fumerate: V.V.T nebulizer
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=813416#post813416
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=882539#post882539

After this I'll retire Thumbs up
some = one | here = some | there = one

Mr Myxylpydylyx
#144 Posted : 12/18/2018 1:27:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently bought a vape pen 22.

So far I've only had mild success with it. Love the strawberry flavour liquid though, Tastes much better than regular chamomile or mint tea leaves! Smile

Odie
#145 Posted : 1/16/2019 12:34:26 AM

The Patient

This is my first post and I hope I'm doin this correctly.
I have been smoking dmt for a few months now and have yet to have a breakthrough..
I have used a meth pipe, tried the foil method with plastic bottle and used a Bong with banger

Could I not be having a breakthrough due to medications I am taking?
Could it be the poor sleep from ptsd ?
Or maybe the huge amount of stress I'm under at this point in my life?
Any ideas???

Oh, I should mention I have been extracting from Mimosa and basically smoking "jungle spice"

Thanks
Quality not Quantity of Life. Do Whatever You Want While You Can.

lucifer2100
#146 Posted : 2/26/2019 7:43:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just did yocan evolve plus with 20mg, the best experience I had so far with the spice! Yocan evolve plus makes it soooo easy! I couldn't even feel the warmth and taste of smoke! so smooth! never doing dab rig or meth pipe again

ducdevil
#147 Posted : 2/26/2019 1:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey, i've got a question for those who use these atomizers (yocan, dt3, Saionara TAF, various wax pens, etc.) - especially those who use the ceramic donuts:

i have several of these and had little luck...very unsatisfying. i am used to the one-hit blast of the glass Vapor Genie but wanted to try these for their ease and convenience.

with the quartz coils it just didn't get me there, either holding down the button or when pulsing. i then tried the ceramic donut and it seems like much of the spice is wasted. the spice keeps vaporizing long after i have taken my draw and released the button...the atomizer is still hot - takes a while to cool down - and the vaporizer just sits there like a smoking chimney.

i am used to clearing my entire dose (anywhere between 25-40mg) in one hit with the GVG so lung capacity is not the issue - the spice just vapes too slowly with these atomizers.

not only is this wasting product but it releases a bunch of vapor into the room which is something i try to avoid...i find it distracting as well as my trip sitter (my cat! Laughing ) doesn't like it at all.

does anyone else find this to be the case? that the atomizer keeps releasing vapor after you've finished your draw? how do you deal with this?

for this reason i've just purchased a new, updated Crafty and am going to try out the technique listed in some recent threads.

i have a feeling that i'll be back to the sheer power and glory of the glass Vapor Genie soon...and happily i might add. Very happy

cheers

Cheese Sandwich
#148 Posted : 2/27/2019 9:39:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We use the PAX vaporizer, with water cooling system. It works very well and is good for social sharing, a little bit goes a long way. I haven't tried to break through with it yet, but I'm pretty sure it could be done if you hit it 3-4 times.
Do or do not, there is no try
~ Yoda ~

Cheese Sandwich
#149 Posted : 2/27/2019 9:45:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Odie...

I'm quite a newbie to DMT, and after trying various methods,it transpires that I was just heating it up too fast. The last time we cooked it very very slowly and BOOM! A bit like making toffee, too fast and it burns up...slowly slowly slowly....

Do or do not, there is no try
~ Yoda ~

TasmaniaWilderness
#150 Posted : 3/19/2019 5:39:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone,
This is my first post… I am a vaping noob, PLEASE help.
I need some advice. “My friend” recently got some spicy vape juice and it has 50:50 PGP/VGV is 3.5mL and contains 1.5g of a precious spice.
He needs help, he was told to get an ‘Innokin endura t20s started kit’, So he got this one: http://www.vapeking.com....endura-t20s-starter-kit/
He was told to go to a vape shop and get them to install a ‘rebuildable dripping atomizer’…

My questions are:
Will an ‘Innokin endura t20s mod’ + ‘rebuildable dripping atomizer’ be a good rig for this spicy vape juice? My friend’s concern is making it the least wasteful rig he can.

Why can’t my friend vape the spicy juice in the Innokin endura t20s with the stock dripper etc without installing the ‘rebuildable dripping atomizer’?

My friend would be forever grateful if someone could help!
Thank you 😊

Propello
#151 Posted : 4/8/2019 10:46:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Endura battery is not made to run an rda, this Will not work properly.
Get a stronger battery mod to run an rda.

IceKnife
#152 Posted : 4/9/2019 6:41:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Saionara user here (ceramic donut atomizer). I've had spotty success with it and it's been the only method i've used (I once sprinkled some spice into a cannabis joint and it was interesting but I never was inspired to do it again).

The best experience I had with the Sai, I don't think I broke through but I was covered in an electric tapestry made of escher-esque reptilian coyotes who all were looking at me like we were sharing an inside joke.

I recently got an eclipse vape but the more I read, it seems like that might even be more finicky. I envy all the stories of one hit breakthroughs. I'm considering going the changa route or maybe dedicating my e-nail to spice since I don't dab anymore.

thenomad
#153 Posted : 4/26/2019 8:04:02 PM
Don't lose the forest for the trees

Cheese Sandwich wrote:
Odie...

I'm quite a newbie to DMT, and after trying various methods,it transpires that I was just heating it up too fast. The last time we cooked it very very slowly and BOOM! A bit like making toffee, too fast and it burns up...slowly slowly slowly....

Any advice on what temperature works best for the PAX? I'm also quite the newbie and so far I haven't had much luck isolating a sweet spot for what temp works best.

Propello
#154 Posted : 5/1/2019 9:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best i have tried so far, matches the vaporgenie.
E-cig mod with mesh rda/dripper.

Thanks to aum shanti for The idea and details.
See https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=974071#post974071 and
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=87004 for details.
Propello attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190501_192631925.jpg (2,457kb) downloaded 523 time(s).
IMG_20190501_193036710.jpg (2,136kb) downloaded 520 time(s).

Aum_Shanti
#155 Posted : 5/2/2019 7:59:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

@Propello:

You are welcome, but you use a way too small mesh size. I would recommend at max 5mg/cm^2 mesh, and for DMT actually even less.

Also I would really use it in TC mode, not VW.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Propello
#156 Posted : 5/2/2019 8:39:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
You are welcome, but you use a way too small mesh size. I would recommend at max 5mg/cm^2 mesh, and for DMT actually even less.

Also I would really use it in TC mode, not VW.

The finer mesh from vandyvape works perfect for me, as You got more surface for The dmt to cling on to. No residue below The mesh after vaping.

Couldn't get the tc mode to work properly. Wattage works fine when You find The sweet spot

Kable
#157 Posted : 5/2/2019 3:12:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

Looks like it, it looks like an almost identical PITA. But is just matching the GVG the goal?

My ccell is exceeding my GVG in almost every way. Killing my yocans too. To be the champion you have to beat the champion...

Aum_Shanti
#158 Posted : 5/2/2019 4:02:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

The finer mesh from vandyvape works perfect for me, as You got more surface for The dmt to cling on to. No residue below The mesh after vaping.

It's not only the dropping, but if you have too much substance per area, you will burn some of the substance. The thing is, if the substance gets heated and cannot evaporate, as there's substance on top of it, it will start to burn. Therefore best is a very fine layer, just in the mesh. Like that you won't burn anything (in TC). And you can make your mesh as long as you wish, if you discard the standard mouthpiece. In the worst case, just make a tube out of cardboard and put it over the atomizer as new mouthpiece. But I advice taking something transparent. I use a PMMA tube. First I used glass, but discovered that too dangerous, as it can break in the worst situations...(e.g. you sit on it...)

If you have a more or less pure DMT, there shouldn't be any remains on the mesh afterwards.

Quote:
Couldn't get the tc mode to work properly. Wattage works fine when You find The sweet spot

That is strange. Never had any problem. Did you set the temp curve to SS316? With how much max wattage did you try in TC mode? I already observed that some mods have problems with too much wattage, as the mesh heats up too fast, and they assume it runs dry and stop. So you may try it with some lower wattage in TC mode (e.g. 20W). DMT really needs very little wattage...

I use a one bat mod (elaf pico), with arcticfox. But also worked with the standard FW.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Propello
#159 Posted : 5/2/2019 9:18:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kable wrote:
Propello wrote:

Looks like it, it looks like an almost identical PITA. But is just matching the GVG the goal?

My ccell is exceeding my GVG in almost every way. Killing my yocans too. To be the champion you have to beat the champion...

The gvg has been the champ so far for me, but i was in search for an electric device that could match it, with a minimum of Molecule spendage to breaktrough.

The mesh method at least level The gvg in my opinion. Check my report linked further up.

Propello
#160 Posted : 5/2/2019 9:45:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@aum_shanti

According The mesh: no residue below The mesh after travelling. And nsmall amount of residue on The mesh after. A little bit smoke for a split second smoke when heating The mesh for cleaning.

A finer mesh than The original wotofo mesh bits (which suck) should in theory have a larger surface area for the Molecule to stick, As well as maller holes hjelp to keep The liquified dmt on The mesh while vaping.

If You find The sweet spot in wattage mode, there is no need for tc control in my humble opinion and experience so far.

I installed The mesh coil so big as i could, without The mesh touching The cap. About 1 x 1.5 cm surface, more than enough 30 mg and more.

I think The trick is to heat The coil at the watt level where it start to glow. The air You pull when inhaling will cool the mesh down.

When warming The dmt it melts instantly, clinging to the mesh.

This is it!
Propello attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190501_192855695.jpg (2,527kb) downloaded 481 time(s).

«PREV678910NEXT»