We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-MEO-DMT HCI Options

NikkiPotnick1981
#1 Posted : 7/11/2018 7:47:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im a bit embarrassed to say but I thought that HCI could be vaporized but I am now getting conflicting information on it. Can I get clarity from the community whether or not I need to convert my HCI to freebase or not?

I'd much rather vaporize in the HCI form if possible. Perhaps this is just a matter of being less potent?

Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blue.magic
#2 Posted : 7/12/2018 2:28:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can vaporize it, but the issue is you will be inhaling hydrochloride gas, which is VERY BAD for your lungs.

There is a calculation on Nexus (I guess from endlessness) on how much HCl gets actually released and inhaled in the vapor, and the amount is too high. Note that HCl is not that dangerous if dispersed, it is mostly irritating and still should be avoided. But with vaporization, you actually inhaling it concentrated deep in your lungs. That is much more dangerous.

Freebasing the substance is very easy. There are several teks for it and it won't take much time and effort.

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 7/12/2018 1:38:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard it on good account from a number of experienced 5-MeOnauts that 5-MeO hcl can indeed be vapourised successfully...however compared to 5-MeO freebase there is a finer line between vapourising it and burning it, and higher temperatures are needed to vapourise the 5-MeO hcl, so a torch lighter is likely a necessity. It doesn't seem to be as efficient either, with higher dosages required compared to the 5-MeO freebase.

blue.magic makes an important point too that is definitely worth taking into consideration.

Converting 5-MeO hcl into 5-MeO freebase is not at all hard to do, and if one plans on vaping, I would recommend doing it in the latter form. This is a simple tried-and-tested Nexus tek (with the finished product successfully bioassayed) that can be used for this:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=30524

null24
#4 Posted : 7/12/2018 7:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I have never attempted to vape 5meoDMT hcl, there are some posts on the 5hive site about that roa that you may benefit from perusing.

My favorite ROA with hcl is IM or IV. I feel that it is a very safe and effective use of 5 if proper safety precautions are used. The come up is a little delayed and it allows me to take the drug, put the equipment away and get into an asana.

There is a lot of stigma associated with needles but again if one is safe so are they.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

NotTwo
#5 Posted : 7/12/2018 10:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've put my comments regarding this on 5 Hive but I'll repeat it here for those who don't frequent that site.

I generally use plugging the HCl salt as a ROA. Dissolving something like 100mg in 10ml of water works pretty well. Then just use a 1ml syringe to get the exact dose. Note the doses are stronger per mg when plugged!!!

Advantages:

It's easy to get the exact dose you want. No hoping you vape it all and don't burn any.

It works out nearly twice as strong from my subjective experience. I can breakthrough on 8mg plugged as compared with 15mg vaped.

The experience comes on over about 5 minutes rather than 20 seconds. I find this gives me time to adjust to the experience and move into that space quite naturally.

In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

null24
#6 Posted : 7/13/2018 12:34:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

NotTwo wrote:

The experience comes on over about 5 minutes rather than 20 seconds. I find this gives me time to adjust to the experience and move into that space quite naturally.

This is the advantage with IM opposed to smoking. Not five minutes but more like coming on at thirty seconds to full intensity within a minute. Five minutes might be a little too long, long enough for me to register discomfort, but the minute seems to be a good window to get into a good position and launch.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

NikkiPotnick1981
#7 Posted : 7/15/2018 8:18:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I have never attempted to vape 5meoDMT hcl, there are some posts on the 5hive site about that roa that you may benefit from perusing.

My favorite ROA with hcl is IM or IV. I feel that it is a very safe and effective use of 5 if proper safety precautions are used. The come up is a little delayed and it allows me to take the drug, put the equipment away and get into an asana.

There is a lot of stigma associated with needles but again if one is safe so are they.

Great post. Due to the fact that I have really struggled with fighting the come up... IV would be most ideal for me. This way I could over dose and not have the option to fight it. Then back off doses incrementally. I wish I had a trip sitter who was skilled with administering this... but alas, I am left to my own devices for the most part with my psych experiences...

What is the difference between IV and IM. Is there a faster come up through vein rather than muscle?

Also, How are you converting the HCI to liquid form in order to pull it into your syringe?

NikkiPotnick1981
#8 Posted : 7/15/2018 8:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

booking might be a great option. Not to get graphic here... but how deep are you inserting?

I love the idea of a delayed effect. Usually my anxiety is so high I have no time to meditate or calm myself. Im on the ride whether im ready or not. Very happy

So you're saying that simply dumping 100mg of HCI powder into 10ml of water is all I need to do in order to have active 5meo for boofing??? That sounds incredibly easy.

NotTwo wrote:
I've put my comments regarding this on 5 Hive but I'll repeat it here for those who don't frequent that site.

I generally use plugging the HCl salt as a ROA. Dissolving something like 100mg in 10ml of water works pretty well. Then just use a 1ml syringe to get the exact dose. Note the doses are stronger per mg when plugged!!!

Advantages:

It's easy to get the exact dose you want. No hoping you vape it all and don't burn any.

It works out nearly twice as strong from my subjective experience. I can breakthrough on 8mg plugged as compared with 15mg vaped.