We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Out of body for 3 hours and it was beauiful Options

AllThings
#1 Posted : 7/7/2018 6:24:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: a bit holding on to issues of the day but curious about what I could learn from the mushrooms
(physical condition) Set: healthy, awake, excited
Setting (location):Home, safe secure peaceful, in living room
time of day: 5:30pm
recent drug use: no meds, tripped for the first time a week prior
last meal: banana muffin 4 hours earlier, some dark chocolate with the mushrooms because dear god these ones tasted so strong I almost couldn't choke it down

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 133lbs
known sensitivities: I'm sensitive to everything but no allergies or what ever except being sensitive - cumin the herb knocks me out,(this probably isn't the intention of the question Pleased)
history of use: first real trip last week,

BIOASSAY
Substance(s): Psilocybe cubensis
Dose(s): 28g wet
Method of administration: ate 1 huge mushroom on it's own fresh

EFFECTS[/u]
Administration time: T=5:30
Duration: 6hours
First effects:my legs were weekend immediate and my body felt like it was swirling in a counter clockwise circle, I knew it was going to be powerful but had no idea what I was in for
Peak: after 1h - hour 4
Come down: had to get reacquainted with the body but not bad

Intensity (overall):4
Evaluation / notes: I don't see any need to trip deeper, I went out the door, last week I stood in the door way, this week I entered and visited and am bringing my connection out into life
OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Implesantness: nothing
Visual Intensity: it took my body so eyes were closed

AFTER-EFFECTS
Hangover: so far nothing I guess I will know for sure tomorrow, was very easy so assume there wont be an issue and will take 5-htp just incase
Afterglow: I mean I get it. Everything is fine now. Smile

During my trip I actually figured I couldn't write a report. It would sound like maddness but hey who cares so here it goes. Pleased
Preface I went through a 3 year long ego death so am not very well tethered to my ego, I think this is making the trip process much easier.

Starting out I should have known the mushrooms were strong as with every bite the remaining stem immediately turned blue, the taste was equally intense and I could barely bring myself to finish the one big mushroom, after about 20 minutes I choked the last piece down,

Another 20 minutes and I was starting to lose my legs, my sitter wasn't yet home so I quickly stumbled to the phone to let him know it was hitting, and hitting hard, and oh god the taste can you bring me a burrito I can't handle the taste.

My sitter arrived as I was basically equivalent physically to being drunk on 4 whiskies. I'm a cheap drunk so that is saying a lot.

I was slowly losing my body. I choked down about 2 inches of a great burrito then everything was spinning so fast I had to stop, I was being layed out, deciding I am going to be incapacitated so should at least do it somewhere comfortable I fought for enough body control to climb up and laydown on the couch,

from there it took me, little by little I lost all sensation of the body, it felt like being buried and I asked it are you killing me? If so I trust you lets go, with that it tested me and my willingness, burring me deeper and deeper till I was clearly choosing to go with it over my life or the body.

Then I was out and I was talking to her, we talked about everything, all my life issues she had the answers, we talked a lot like the wise all knowing counselor I really was enjoying every moment with her. Eventually I confided that she was the first female I ever had such a good connection with. I felt so much respect for her, and trust her completely and I wanted to know who she was, then I felt buried even further. We kept moving there were more of them.

They had all the answers to everything I could ask about everything. They were all one but many and I was one of them. I was home, back out of the body with those connections of consciousness.

Once in a while I would feel pressure on a part of the body I was still peripherally connected to and I would suddenly say thanks are you fixing that now, knowing they/we wouldn't harm the body that is used to carry us in life.

There were many conversations, we discussed this egos unnecessary fear, and decided it was really just nonsense we don't need to bother with anymore. It isn't necessary it's just drama for no reason so we are going to eliminate it. We discussed a few minor health issues and also decided it was no longer necessary to experience them.

For 3 hours I couldn't move except enough to let the sitter know I was ok but the 3 hours I was out and now feel so ok with everything. Everything is under control and I don't have to feel alone because I am not, and I don't have to be scared because I am not the body, and the body is necessary for this life so it is going to be safe.

The contrast of last week not being able to see the beauty I saw everywhere else when I looked in the mirror this week I saw what a great help this body is in life and that it deserves my appreciation and care to ease it's burdens.

I know some have already been here, that this will sound like spiritual nonsense to many and maybe not even make sense to others but it was the most healing and stabilizing experience of my life. It all makes sense now. I am going to do my best to keep this in daily life but certainly can go back for tune ups when needed.

Thank you dmt nexus for walking me to the first steps. I couldn't have done it without you.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antares
#2 Posted : 7/10/2018 2:51:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for posting that. I enjoyed reading it. It is amazing how different your trip was compared to mine from a couple of weeks back yet the end result seems to be very similar.

Out of curiosity; did you get any closed eye visuals? Did you have audible hallucinations or was all the communication telepathic?

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 7/10/2018 8:21:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, out of body experiences are relatively rare with shrooms. It usually is a sign that you're having a pretty intense experience Big grin

AllThings
#4 Posted : 7/11/2018 4:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys! Thanks for the reply. It is so nice to be able to share this with people.

anteres - It was all telepathic, There was a sense of immense space but it wasn't a sensory thing more of an awareness of vastness, yet not emptiness. So hard to describe these things lol

dragonrider - I knew it was going to be intense when my legs started to go. It was funny I had just had a shower and don't get smelly, like I generally if not working physically don't even apply deodorant but as my legs went I asked my sitter for his deodorant. I felt what was coming was going to require guy deodorant. I legit had b.o. 3 hours later of not moving at all even with guy deodorant so it was very intense. lol

After effects have been amazing.

1. I started smoking after a 15+ year gap about a month ago. Not frequently but every few days and being health conscious I was aware it wasn't really a good thing. It only happened when I felt so overwhelmed with love the urge was to celebrate it or share it with a cigarette.

After this last trip though because I see this body as more of a charge I am to care for I can step back and see the cigarette craving as just an impulse and not one that would help me take care of this body I am responsible for. It has been a week and I just don't want to. The same has happened to my sugar indulgence. Though healthy, and a healthy weight I have been a long time sugar addict.
I wont outright deny the body, some indulgence is fine but 1 sugar in the tea vs 2 seems like a good compromise. I have been trying to make that change for over a year and it just happened naturally.

2. I'm not procrastinating like I have all my life. I could procrastinate away the most minor things because I always felt tired or like I needed more rest at the moment and it could wait. Well now it's strange where I would find myself putting things off I just do them. No drama. Its weird and awesome. Turns out I'm not as tired as I thought I was.

3. Fear I can totally step back from my reactions. Assess if they are rational and if not dismiss them, if they are I can talk them down to a more appropriate level of anxiousness.

To be honest none of my egos fears have really been legitimate this week. Each one I examine I feel it's more of a body impulse not rational and I can tell it not to worry and the fear subsides.

Today for instance I have to go fight a ticket for a stop sign issue. I stopped but after a bad cop experience as a kid where I was blamed even though I was the innocent party I just don't trust cops or the government. (cops were called as my mother thought my much older, jujitsu trained brother with rage issues was actually going to kill me this time)

I got hives from fear when I got the ticket just being near a cop but today I am calmly drinking my tea losing track of time full well knowing I have to go deal with something that a bit ago would have had me in tears, throwing up. I can separate from those weird triggers console the fear itself and proceed with a level head.

3. Oh my god I am sleeping like a log everynight. I am or rather have always been the worlds worst sleeper. I wake up from noises outside that my dogs don't even hear. My ego is just always on high alert. This week I just conk out and wake up rested when my alarm goes off AND I remember my dreams and they are fun!

I am sure there will be more changes I notice but it's been a great week.

Actually after my first trip I started as a righty using my left hand for certain tasks no idea why just noticed the timing, it seems that is continuing and I am holding my forks and eating with my left had and other weird ambidextrous things. Pretty wild. lol

So yes it was intense and I am so grateful for the experience.
Ok gotta go deal with the ticket thing so better get ready. Smile

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 7/11/2018 5:59:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So you had hour long conversations with someone within the tryptamine space that helped you see things clearer?

Amazing, productive trip happy for you! Smile

Quote:
from there it took me, little by little I lost all sensation of the body, it felt like being buried and I asked it are you killing me? If so I trust you lets go, with that it tested me and my willingness, burring me deeper and deeper till I was clearly choosing to go with it over my life or the body.

Very good! Smile

AllThings
#6 Posted : 7/11/2018 8:22:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
So you had hour long conversations with someone within the tryptamine space that helped you see things clearer?

Amazing, productive trip happy for you! Smile

Quote:

Very good! Smile

I don't even think it was someONE it was everyONE. It just started as ONE till my ego fully submit to it. Like the collective consciousness beyond all the ego(s) nonsense. It was truly a gift.

I will have to read up on tryptamine space now. I gotta admit I didn't expect to go that far so quick, especially on such a low dose so I hadn't delved into reading the really life changing stuff.

Thought I would just be getting my toes wet for a bit. lol

obliguhl
#7 Posted : 7/11/2018 9:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

I don't even think it was someONE it was everyONE. It just started as ONE till my ego fully submit to it. Like the collective consciousness beyond all the ego(s) nonsense. It was truly a gift.

Like different voices speaking to you telepathically in unison?

Quote:
I will have to read up on tryptamine space now.

Why, if you can experience it? I was just trying to use a 'neutral' term for the space you can enter on mushrooms, dmt and other tryptamines. Noone really knows what it is. There are different places in it for sure and all kinds of different, distinctive experiences.

Quote:
. I gotta admit I didn't expect to go that far so quick, especially on such a low dose so I hadn't delved into reading the really life changing stuff.

Why not? Smile
Especially with mushrooms, potency does vary greatly and can even vary between mushrooms of the same multispore flush. I had one super surprising experience with 0.7 dried grams that rivaled maybe 3-4g of less potent material.

No need to read, you have a sense for what can happen, you also seem to be in touch with the experience and what it can do to you and i think its changing your life already.

AllThings
#8 Posted : 7/12/2018 1:57:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
Quote:

Like different voices speaking to you telepathically in unison?
Yes, and funny enough I have had two dreams in my life where my voice and others were speaking as one sort of narrating the dream. They always stood out as otherworldly but I didn't know the source for such a strange phenomena, but I now know what it was.

Quote:
I will have to read up on tryptamine space now.

Why, if you can experience it? I was just trying to use a 'neutral' term for the space you can enter on mushrooms, dmt and other tryptamines. Noone really knows what it is. There are different places in it for sure and all kinds of different, distinctive experiences.
Good point, I guess words wouldn't be able to capure the expeience anyways.

Quote:
. I gotta admit I didn't expect to go that far so quick, especially on such a low dose so I hadn't delved into reading the really life changing stuff.

Why not? Smile
Especially with mushrooms, potency does vary greatly and can even vary between mushrooms of the same multispore flush. I had one super surprising experience with 0.7 dried grams that rivaled maybe 3-4g of less potent material.

No need to read, you have a sense for what can happen, you also seem to be in touch with the experience and what it can do to you and i think its changing your life already.

That is amazing. It actually got me wondering if it was even dose dependent at all. Like if you take a huge dose it is clear your intention is to be immersed and overwhelmed by it(like jumping in the deep end of a pool), since my intention was to accept what ever teachings it had I didn't need a huge dose?

I don't know I just felt a sense of you get what experience is right for you/you need. I am only 2 experiences in so likely shouldn't speculate. You are 100% right though it has changed me and my life will continue to change because of it. I'm thinking it will be another month before I go back, so much refining left to come from this amazing experience. Thank you for your insight.

obliguhl
#9 Posted : 7/12/2018 9:54:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
That is amazing. It actually got me wondering if it was even dose dependent at all. Like if you take a huge dose it is clear your intention is to be immersed and overwhelmed by it(like jumping in the deep end of a pool), since my intention was to accept what ever teachings it had I didn't need a huge dose?

I think it sort of has its "own agenda" in a way but there are ways to make it more productive and easier and that is, with an attitude of humility and acceptance of everything that happens under the guidance of whoever speaks through the mushroom/DMT.

I struggled with this for long, and i still do. Especially with DMT i never fully let go, even though you might argue that it is hard not to accept whats happening due to the intensity.

The day i lemon tekked the .7g i did not expect a huge trip and it wasn't meant to be a real trip at all. Turned out to be incredible in different ways.

Quote:
I am only 2 experiences in so likely shouldn't speculate.

Every experience in life allows for speculation.

Quote:
Thank you for your insight.

Thanks, good to witness another beautiful beginning with the mushroom!

Quote:
I'm thinking it will be another month before I go back, so much refining left to come from this amazing experience

Good to hear. More is not always more Smile

AllThings
#10 Posted : 7/13/2018 2:34:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"It has it's own agenda in a way"

I would say that is sort of what I percieved. Awesome.
Thanks for walking with me. Thumbs up

Tara123
#11 Posted : 7/14/2018 10:56:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is exciting Pleased I have only done a few mushroom trips and haven't managed any 'conversations' yet. Or none that I can remember anyway. I'm working on getting there.

AllThings
#12 Posted : 7/25/2018 9:22:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tara123 wrote:
This is exciting Pleased I have only done a few mushroom trips and haven't managed any 'conversations' yet. Or none that I can remember anyway. I'm working on getting there.

I'm so excited to go back in. I am going back either August 3rd or 4th.

I still am bringing stuff up to be healed from the last trip so I know it's not time yet to go back in. Oddly last night in meditation I realized the first voice I conversed with is the same energy I experience when I have a really enlightening meditation.

Counting the days. Smile

I hope you get to experience "there" soon. Smile