We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The culminatation of 3 months preparation. Options

dimensionalD
#1 Posted : 7/6/2018 10:13:54 PM

still working out the why

Good morning Nexians,

It is 6:00am the morning after my first and may i say explosive experience with DMT.

As the title suggests I have been researching and preparing for this first experience for 3 months now and while I was a little nervous that the time had actually arrived, I was also really happy that I was about to experience something new.

The spice came from Acacia Confusa bark.

700mg of goo with Xtals and 700mg of leaf (50% Pau D'arco and 50% Damiana)

I invited a close friend around to spot me for this experience.

My preparation included a 7 day learn how to meditate course, and I went to a Yoga Class the day before (first time) and I did what I learned the day before just before launch.

I put on David and Steve Gordon - Sacred Spirit Drums, and was most of the way through Pachelbel - Canon in D Major when I noticed again, leading me to believe the experience lasted 7-10mins.

I packed a level cone and as slowly as possible started to pull, I believe I was abbout 3/4 of the way through when an incredible rush came over me. I immediately put down the Bong but this didn't feel like a concious action. It felt more like survival. Embarrased I'm thinking next time I need to do it a little faster, as I was pulling at the slowest speed my breath would allow, and touching the lighter to it, then stopping, then touching the lighter to it again. Basically I know now that if I go a little faster but still slowly, I'll get it all down before blast off.

For the next (I'm not really sure how long) I wasn't really present at all. No thought could manifest and I couldn't make any sense out of anything. This part I don't really remember other than a complete change of mindset and a sense I had been somewhere.

What I can remember is brief moments where I would come back into my space, my living room had shifted and was now a living capsule from the future. Everything so vivid, there was a multicolored stain to everything, like oil sitting on top of the water.

Everything felt joined to the thing next to it. But as soon as I could make things out, It would change again and I would be left feeling awe struck again. At one point I looked over at my DVD collection and the titles sprang out at me, everything was dark around them but it was like I could read all the titles at once and my brain was processing this. It felt like i had tapped into an extra part and for fleeting moments it felt like my brain processing power had increased, although the room was still too much to process.

At one moment I looked at my friend, and there was a sudden fear, it's as though the familiarity of his face (although it was an infinitely folding version of his face on a body I didn't recognise) had triggered a thought in my brain that this was not normal. My mood shifted really quickly to fear, but as usual this was fleeting and quickly shifted into someething else.

I looked down at my hands and they were folding together, my wedding ring was on every finger (sometimes 10 sometimes 20 fingers) not that I was counting but it just looked that way. It also seemed like I was looking at the back and front of my hands at the same time. This was a really spacey experience as I believe I was starting to come back for longer periods at a time. And the first brief notions of "thought" entered my mind.

As the ability to see shapes as they were meant to be came back to me, I would stay in reality a bit longer each time. I must say the feeling of returning to reality and getting a grasp on things is one of relief. Even though the experience was enjoyable for the most part, I was really happy to be back.

Another 5mins past and I felt almost perfectly normal again.

I wasn't able to finish the cone or hold it in (although I'm not sure how I was meant to hold it in when my last memory is placing the bong down in a fashion devoid of choice) but I will think on this and look forward to trying this again.

I woke up this morning and relived the experience lying in bed for about 30 mins. I made myself a nice coffee in the Aero Press and it tastes fantastic. I feel more humble than before and have a slightly different outlook on things. The feeling is like the calm after something traumatic in your life. Like the adrenaline come down from extreme sports or a car crash, but with a sense of wholeness and consideration.

The power of this substance is colossal and I'm left wondering what it all means. It's so profound but why are these expereinces possible? I am so glad I was allowed to experience this and will be excited to try this again with what I have learnt in mind.

Thank you Nexians, to all those contributors that helped me prepare for this, I thank you. Thumbs up
If you tell the truth. You don't have to remember anything.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MachienDome
#2 Posted : 7/7/2018 8:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That sounds fantastic, glad you had a great trip! Great choice on the prep work for the journey, I'm sure it helped you before it and for the integration afterwards too. Don't forget to give yourself some time to gather your thoughts, sights and experiences about the journey and integrate them into your life before the next round. 700mg could be a lifetime supply for some Smile
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

dimensionalD
#3 Posted : 7/8/2018 12:13:49 AM

I defininetely will be waiting a little while before I do it again. I feel like writing down the journey here and revisiting occassionally is going to help a lot too.

It’s an interesting thing that immediately after doing it, you are a little shaken and have little desire to re-enter hyperspace, but the further I get from the experience the more interested I get in returning.

Such a powerful substance. Smile

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 7/8/2018 12:34:02 AM

Come what may

dimensionalD wrote:
I defininetely will be waiting a little while before I do it again. I feel like writing down the journey here and revisiting occassionally is going to help a lot too.

It’s an interesting thing that immediately after doing it, you are a little shaken and have little desire to re-enter hyperspace, but the further I get from the experience the more interested I get in returning.

Such a powerful substance. Smile

I can go back on several journeys in one night. The other night (my birthday) I had four journeys, spaced an hour apart for each one. Each experience was wonderful. No fear! Tears of joy! Laughter from the belly! A letting go into the experience! I take breaks between these DMT nights I like to have from time to time. I seem to always have the desire to return. I like to wait a bit in between so it does not lose it's luster.

I enjoyed reading your experience report! Sounds like a wonderful experience! Sounds like you found some gratitude and connectedness there.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

dimensionalD
#5 Posted : 7/9/2018 9:49:27 AM

Thanks DmnSt8, I did indeed.

I had a low dose experience tonight and quite frankly i didn't find it enjoyable at all.

It felt like one of my uninformed magic mushroom experiments at 18 when i knew nothing of the substance and thought it would be a good idea to mash 30 freshly picked Psilocybe cubensis into a goblet full of beer and chew them down... urk bad time. Thumbs down

I felt very warm and a little paranoid. I did experience the tone "ringing" in my ears this time which i shot past at 400miles per hour the first time. And had a geometric haze to everything, but that dirty feeling swept over me like you need a bath under your skin. I used to get that on mushrooms as a willfully blind young man. Confused

Considering the magnitude and trouble retaining what I saw the first time around, I'm leaning towards that first experience being a breakthrough one. With lots of "Holy Crap" and "Oh my god" and feeling like I had survived something full on afterwards. The lack of entities or meeting inhabitants was the only reason I thought maybe I didn't but full disclosure I don't remember a section of time between the hit and my first memorable hallucination.

I'm glad I tried it, and learned this lesson. Really understand why it's called "The Dreaded Low Dose Experience" now. Rolling eyes

Fidelsbeard
#6 Posted : 7/9/2018 9:13:54 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

To get the most out of your "dose" you could lie back in the dark with eyes closed...you will travel a lot further/deeper

dimensionalD
#7 Posted : 7/11/2018 10:28:31 AM

Thanks Fidelsbeard... nice name by the way haha!

I will try that next time. I was trying to rationalise the room around me far too much I think that might be good advice indeed. Thumbs up