CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Moses and the burning bush Options

JP
#1 Posted : 6/29/2018 5:52:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently listen to the jre with Hamilton. They discussed the Moses and the burning bush story which got me thinking. Hamilton said that they could as used butter as an np solvent but he was unsure how they would separate the spice from the solvent,. There isn’t a need to separate them. If you were to ignite the solvent you could inhale the fuels. Could this be why oils were so sacred?

There was a report on a different forum, it’s linked on here somewhere, of someone trying to evaporate naphtha quickly with hot plates. When the solvent ignited, big shockerShocked , and this person attempted to extinguish the fire, they reported they were struggling to see. Only to realize he was getting high on dmt.

So my thought is, if you intended to set your solvent on fire and inhaled the fumes, one could successfully break through.

And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/29/2018 8:17:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

JP wrote:
..which got me thinking....If you were to ignite the solvent you could inhale the fuels...
So my thought is, if you intended to set your solvent on fire and inhaled the fumes,..

Congratulations with your first class genius troll language.
Thumbs down

Disclaimer: all my posts are fiction.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#3 Posted : 6/29/2018 9:55:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Many Jewish scholars believe that Moses made an Ayahuasca-like concoction with readily available Acacia bark and readily available Syrian Rue seeds (both of which are found on the Mountain Moses was supposedly on) and brewed it in water to create a psychoactive drink very similar to Ayahuasca tea.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

null24
#4 Posted : 6/29/2018 10:20:27 PM

not a derogatory robot

I feel likeI'm responding to every one of your posts. I'm not picking on you, i promise.

Quote:
Many Jewish scholars believe...

Who? Citations?

The people of the Levant most definitely had in use cannabis and opium in ancient times. While harmalas from rue existed they probably weren't used. The first two have definite historical and archaeological affirmation of use, butthe use of rue as a psychoactive agent is not documented per se, however is known to have been burned to ward off malefic energies.

Any use of tryptamine psychedelics would be pure conjecture. The acacia species that is local does not contain any significant quantity of DMT. It would be difficult to fathom the technique by which any psychoactivity could have been discovered in relation to that plant.

The others, particularly cannabis are very much visionary plants. I feel that the visions reported in biblical books like Ezekiel and the rest of the apocalyptic Hekhalot and Merkaba literature of the Jewish tradition, and the concepts within the Essene apocrypha of later Christian schools can easily be attributed to the ritual use of those plants individually.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*
the practical tripper
The American Ascetic Blues

JP
#5 Posted : 6/30/2018 1:00:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
JP wrote:
..which got me thinking....If you were to ignite the solvent you could inhale the fuels...
So my thought is, if you intended to set your solvent on fire and inhaled the fumes,..

Thumbs down

How is this trolling?

I’m clearly speaking hypothetically. As to what could be done.
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

Jees
#6 Posted : 6/30/2018 10:49:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry I was harsh but I stick to the opinion.
I could have explained myself better but my facepalm prevented nominal coordination between eyes and hand typing, and I can't type blind... And on top of it I missed a hand that was otherwise there for typing. Go figure me being short worded. The hands are back to normal now.

If it was not intended as trolling, it sure reaches a level of those, the absence of considering risk did it for me. There are confused people out there, sensitive to suggestions as yours.
All the while you could just eat the butter.

Disclaimer: all my posts are fiction.

some one
#7 Posted : 7/10/2018 11:38:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JP wrote:
Jees wrote:
JP wrote:

Thumbs down

How is this trolling?

I’m clearly speaking hypothetically. As to what could be done.

Try it out. Nice case for natural selection and Darwins Law.. Wink
some is one - here is some - there is one