We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How to use a wax pen for dummies pictorial Options

ETERNAL
#1 Posted : 6/20/2018 4:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A few people have asked me how I use my wax pen to vape spice. I decided to make a pictorial. Hope it helps.
ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
Picture1.png (1,913kb) downloaded 995 time(s).
Picture2.png (862kb) downloaded 997 time(s).
Picture3.png (3,969kb) downloaded 993 time(s).
Picture4.png (5,432kb) downloaded 993 time(s).
Picture5.png (3,482kb) downloaded 990 time(s).
Picture6.png (5,130kb) downloaded 987 time(s).
Picture7.png (4,445kb) downloaded 982 time(s).
Picture8.png (2,865kb) downloaded 991 time(s).
Picture9.png (4,927kb) downloaded 983 time(s).
Picture10.png (4,815kb) downloaded 979 time(s).
Picture11.png (2,496kb) downloaded 975 time(s).
Picture12.png (3,336kb) downloaded 976 time(s).
Picture13.png (2,322kb) downloaded 975 time(s).
Picture14.png (5,267kb) downloaded 978 time(s).
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 6/20/2018 4:53:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

May the Quartz be with you. And also with you...

I'll take your ceramic donut. I love these for vaping Cannabis extracts. High terpene high THCA Cannabis extracts are the tasty smooth bomb with a ceramic donut. ;-)
Mitakuye Oyasin attached the following image(s):
LiRe-wr.jpg (223kb) downloaded 966 time(s).
Sugar-wr.jpg (162kb) downloaded 956 time(s).
Sauce-wr.jpg (186kb) downloaded 956 time(s).
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 6/20/2018 5:15:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
May the Quartz be with you. And also with you...

I'll take your ceramic donut. I love these for vaping Cannabis extracts. High terpene high THCA Cannabis extracts are the tasty smooth bomb with a ceramic donut. ;-)

I couldn't get it to work with spice. I have 4 of them laying around. To each their own. Thumbs up

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 6/20/2018 5:52:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad that you found a method and product that works well for you. Not sure if you use Cannabis at all but you could use the donuts for that, or pass them along to someone who could use them. I have lots of "paraphernalia" that I don't use for one reason or another that I have passed along to others. One man's trash is another man's gold.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 6/20/2018 6:15:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Glad that you found a method and product that works well for you. Not sure if you use Cannabis at all but you could use the donuts for that, or pass them along to someone who could use them. I have lots of "paraphernalia" that I don't use for one reason or another that I have passed along to others. One man's trash is another man's gold.

I don't use Cannabis. I don't know anyone. Nobody exists including myself.

ducdevil
#6 Posted : 6/20/2018 2:37:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

once again, ETERNAL...a marvelously done job. thanks for doing the research and passing it on to all of us, who do not exist. and while your writeup exists not, something has reached me, which is, however, nothing. Wink

yet, it would be (or not be, as it were...) wonderful if you were to rewrite some of the well-traveled teks in your unique flair. imagine having a visual guide to the MAX ION tek, with the humor and pictorial clarity you infuse into your work. that would be cool...

thanks again. it's fun to read, easy to learn and much to ponder...

ETERNAL
#7 Posted : 6/20/2018 4:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We exist, in the dream. The dream character ETERNAL was just pointing out that everything is empty of separateness despite appearing to be separate in consciousness. The greatest level of understanding is knowing there are no separate people, things, time or space. The truth is that the question of "WHY?" is irrelevant because nothing is actually happening and there is nothing to understand. Glad you enjoyed it....

Brennendes Wasser
#8 Posted : 7/5/2018 4:42:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Wow sounds great!

But as far as I got known, that other E-Zig devices were told to be in a need of Temperature Control (I remember 155 - 165 °C for Spice).

As this is not the case here, will there be any problems?

I heard that a too high Temperature will partially burn spice and create awful vape, is this true? Or is this no problem at all, when following the TEK? If then, I just wonder why People told to definetly check Temperature-Control : o

null24
#9 Posted : 7/5/2018 6:11:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I think the nexus should hire you to illustrate all the teks!Thumbs up
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

some one
#10 Posted : 7/9/2018 12:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sweet pictorial, you seem convinced

I have 6 questions:

1) How many times have you used the device?

2) Is there a builup of non-dmt plant oil residue?

3) Can you easily clean the device?

4) If you''ve used the device +10 times, is the smoke harsher due to the residue?

5) How good is the air flow? If you exhale all air, and inhale the device (while off), how many seconds does it take to fill your lungs? Eg. if it takes 40-50 seconds to do one inhalation, it means the airflow is very tight, like inhaling through a small straw. Not everyone might like this.

6) How many seconds do you do your one and only inhalation to get all dmt in?

Looking at the device on youtube, there are 4 holes where the wires come out of. These are also the air flow holes. Can't they get blocked by dmt /plant oil? Dmt has the tendency to escape away from heat. I see this on the Divine Crossing v3, which you need to open and clean after so many uses. But this device you can't open. Thats why I'm interested in knowing how many times you used it.

Cheers

(topic should be moved to smoking section?)
some = one | here = some | there = one

ETERNAL
#11 Posted : 7/12/2018 2:51:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Brennendes Wasser wrote:
Wow sounds great!

But as far as I got known, that other E-Zig devices were told to be in a need of Temperature Control (I remember 155 - 165 °C for Spice).

As this is not the case here, will there be any problems?

I heard that a too high Temperature will partially burn spice and create awful vape, is this true? Or is this no problem at all, when following the TEK? If then, I just wonder why People told to definetly check Temperature-Control : o

I seem to remember seeing that as well.
Only 3 possible answers to this question.......

1/ The Yocan operates between those exact temps
2/ The Yocan gets hotter and acts like a nail (heard that was the best way to vape spice)
3/ That is nonsense.

I haven't had problems with this pen. It is basically idiot proof. But, that doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

ETERNAL
#12 Posted : 7/12/2018 2:52:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I think the nexus should hire you to illustrate all the teks!Thumbs up

I can't even get a password reset so I doubt that will ever happen.

ETERNAL
#13 Posted : 7/12/2018 3:15:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:

I have 6 questions:

some one wrote:
1) How many times have you used the device?

I have been using it for 6 months.

some one wrote:
2) Is there a builup of non-dmt plant oil residue?

Clean the coil with 91% if there is. Never had a problem with that.

some one wrote:
3) Can you easily clean the device?

Yes

some one wrote:
4) If you''ve used the device +10 times, is the smoke harsher due to the residue?

I wouldn't ever do this, so I couldn't tell you. When the coil seems like its getting dirty I let it sit in 91% for a couple hours and then air dry. Replace as needed.

some one wrote:
5) How good is the air flow? If you exhale all air, and inhale the device (while off), how many seconds does it take to fill your lungs? Eg. if it takes 40-50 seconds to do one inhalation, it means the airflow is very tight, like inhaling through a small straw. Not everyone might like this.

With the QDC the airflow is perfect. With the ceramic donut it is restricted as you describe above.

[quote=some one]6) How many seconds do you do your one and only inhalation to get all dmt in?

If you do it correctly you will start feeling it almost immediately. How ever long it takes depends on how much is in there. I have been in hyperspace in 90 seconds with this thing from 1 hit, if i use proper technique and have enough in the chamber.

ETERNAL
#14 Posted : 7/12/2018 3:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
6)Looking at the device on youtube, there are 4 holes where the wires come out of. These are also the air flow holes. Can't they get blocked by dmt /plant oil? Dmt has the tendency to escape away from heat. I see this on the Divine Crossing v3, which you need to open and clean after so many uses. But this device you can't open. Thats why I'm interested in knowing how many times you used it.

I haven't had that problem personally. I did find this online though.Sounds like what you are talking about.

"reddit/DMT
Wax Pen for DMT 👍
u/monsieur_ecks
I've vaped a lot of DMT. Started with the rose (glass crack pipe) and tried it on top of weed. I've snorted it (once, it was horrible and gross, do not attempt).

The best way I've found to blast off is with a wax pen suitable for concentrates available at most head shops. You load the DMT, pulse the coil to melt it, blow out the excess and hit it. It is pretty much idiot proof. I use an Evolve pen by Yocan. When the channels get clogged with DMT, soak the top part in 91% rubbing alcohol and scrub it with a Q-tip. When the coil wears out, replace it."

Note- Read this carefully. He created this problem by blowing into it. So it is not idiot proof. Just almost idiot proof.

some one
#15 Posted : 7/12/2018 4:54:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your answers.

I've managed to get a closer look at the device at a store where they had one in open packaging. Still have some questions.

1) On average how many times do you use it until you need to clean it?

2) Do you soak the entire top part in IPA? I mean including the screw that goes into the modbox pen?

3) I did the inhalation timing test I mentioned. With the Evolve Plus QDC air flow was tight. It took 45 seconds to fill my lungs. This is very long and it took some effort (force) to finish. I tried the other QDC in the package on the same device, same problem. Not surprising looking at the size of the tiny holes the air comes into, just as I expected. Can you please time how long it takes you to inhale a full lung full as fast as you can (with the device off)? This makes your statement about airflow a bit more objective.

4) How many seconds do you inhale before you stop? 30 seconds? You mentioned a breakthrough in 90 seconds. If you inhale 30 seconds, it took another 60 seconds for the DMT to take effect which I don't understand.

5) How much DMT you do load? Do you load one dosage at a time? How do you know that all DMT is vaped up prior adding new DMT for the next hit? Eg if I would load 40mg, and 15 remains, the next load will be 40 + 15 = 55mg, which is a big difference from 40. Do you ever have this problem?

Thanks.

EDIT: I just read about two more positive experiences here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=78074&p=6

Might need to get me one after all..

ETERNAL
#16 Posted : 7/12/2018 5:38:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
1) On average how many times do you use it until you need to clean it?

I soak the coil in 91% when i feel i need to.

some one wrote:
2) Do you soak the entire top part in IPA? I mean including the screw that goes into the modbox pen?
I never have, but I don't see why you couldn't. I only soak the coil. I haven't had a problem with anything else. You sound like you plan on abusing the crap out of it, so you probably will. Im more the preventative maintenance type.

some one wrote:
3) I did the inhalation timing test I mentioned. With the Evolve Plus QDC air flow was tight. It took 45 seconds to fill my lungs. This is very long and it took some effort (force) to finish. I tried the other QDC in the package on the same device, same problem. Not surprising looking at the size of the tiny holes the air comes into, just as I expected. Can you please time how long it takes you to inhale a full lung full as fast as you can (with the device off)? This makes your statement about airflow a bit more objective.

Airflow isn't tight. I can hear air flowing thru it when I suck. The point im making is that I can start feeling it hit me also immediately after inhaling it. How long seems beside the point. I'm not try to get high on air. Its not something you need to make sure you suck on for a great amount of time. It vaporizes it all quickly, you're just pulling in what vapor is there and there is plenty of air flow to do so. After about 15-16 seconds im done hitting it and im feeling it strong. I hold it in as long as I can and if i need air i suck from my nose while still keeping it inside until i just have to exhale.

some one wrote:
4) How many seconds do you inhale before you stop? 30 seconds? You mentioned a breakthrough in 90 seconds. If you inhale 30 seconds, it took another 60 seconds for the DMT to take effect which I don't understand.

See above.Time is a guess. It happens quickly.

some one wrote:
5 prior adding new DMT for the next hit? Eg if I would load 40mg, and 15 remains, the next load will be 40 + 15 = 55mg, which is a big difference from 40. Do you ever have this problem?

I don't bother with anything less than 60-70mgs. 40 is a tease to me. I dont understand the question though. What problem?

some one wrote:
) How much DMT you do load? Do you load one dosage at a time? How do you know that all DMT is vaped up

Lately i have just been smoking my budder blend of harmalas/dmt with it now. I drop a little in and sprinkle a little of crystal on top and break thru in one hit. I prefer that to regular spice. Some is left in there but I just add more to it later. You will know when its all gone when you don't see any yellow on the coils and the area area doesn't have anymore dmt on it.

ETERNAL
#17 Posted : 7/12/2018 5:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
I just read about two more positive experiences here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...osts&t=78074&p=6

Yeah, im not making this up. Im not trying to push it on anyone either. I have been asked what I use and how I use it. Only reason I made it is because I spent over $150 on a ecig before this and it was a nightmare. This works way better. Just trying help.If you do, buy it off ebay not a store. You can get one for $20. it's not a big investement in case you cant figure it out. Just dont post anything negative on here without giving it a good chance and asking me for help please. It really isn't that hard, its just like anything else on here used to vape spice, you need to get a feel for it first. Once you do, its child's play.

ETERNAL
#18 Posted : 7/12/2018 5:55:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kable wrote:
I (allegedly) have 13 trips combined between my evolve plus and evolve plus XL, most if them breakthroughs. All breakthrough were on less than a full hit, probably about half a hit. The evolve stays on for 15 seconds but is probably clear in 10. The XL only stays on for 10 seconds but clears 25 mg in that time easy, which is a full breakthrough dose for me. Both the plus and the plus xl work about the same for me. It works 100% as well as ETERNAL says. My technique is a little different from his in that I don't pulse the button, I just hold it down and rip hard for the full time and I have not found I burn the spice.

They cost less than $25 and replacement coils are less than $5, though I haven't had to replace one yet. The coils clean way easier than cleaning a GVG. I have two GVGs, loved them and I broke through regularly with them, but the evolves make it considerably more simple. No messing around with the torch and it's WAY, WAY easier to coach friends with.

Should you get one? No, buy my GVGs, for sale half price.

It works for me. Might not work for some but it does work.

some one
#19 Posted : 7/15/2018 12:17:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Yeah, im not making this up. Im not trying to push it on anyone either. I have been asked what I use and how I use it. Only reason I made it is because I spent over $150 on a ecig before this and it was a nightmare. This works way better. Just trying help.If you do, buy it off ebay not a store. You can get one for $20. it's not a big investement in case you cant figure it out. Just dont post anything negative on here without giving it a good chance and asking me for help please. It really isn't that hard, its just like anything else on here used to vape spice, you need to get a feel for it first. Once you do, its child's play.

Please don't misinterpret me being critical for me not believing you. You convinced me to get one. Thanks for answering all my questions. Just one last more.. When you say you only clean the coil and not the entire top part, can you take the coil out and separate it from the rest or is that not possible? Just so I know when the time comes.

Quote:
You sound like you plan on abusing the crap out of it.

I don't smoke alone, but like to do a get together with friends ones in a while. 8 people 4 sessions per person equals 24 hits per evening. That could be considered abusing the device. Might need to get 2 more tops to have 4 clean ones to start off.

Quote:
After about 15-16 seconds im done hitting it and im feeling it strong. I hold it in as long as I can and if i need air i suck from my nose while still keeping it inside until i just have to exhale.

If all it takes is a single 15 second inhalation, then wow. no need to worry about tight air flow and sucking for 1 minute etc indeed.

Quote:
I don't bother with anything less than 60-70mgs. 40 is a tease to me. I dont understand the question though. What problem?

That's a high dosage. Seems you need more than average. 40-50 is my sweet spot. The problem I mean is, if not everything vaporizes in the hit you take and if you load again, the next hit dosage is bigger. But as you explained later, you can see that everything has vaped when the coils are clear.

Thanks for the clarity. I am ordering one from ebay and will report soon.

PS: therooster.com - dmt vape pens help bring worlds strangest drug into everyday life

Brennendes Wasser
#20 Posted : 7/15/2018 10:19:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Quote:
I am ordering one from ebay and will report soon.

Well I just want to add that I also ordered one yesterday x)

Let the dab begin!

EDIT:

What's that strange article ?

It talks about massively abuse of DMT by kids (partially 15 - 17 years old). Where in the world does this happen ?

*... and if a kid smokes a breakthrough dose at a party, it can get her the kind of respect other kids* Rolling eyes Surprised wtf

12NEXT