We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
increasing visuals Options

frequentflyer
#1 Posted : 11/6/2009 9:34:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has had a batch of changa before from someone else which had much more intense visuals.. SWIM uses the standard dmt + maoi extract for changa, but SWIM is sure there are some other ingredients to throw in the mix to give big visuals, any ideas? Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

polytrip
#2 Posted : 11/6/2009 9:41:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Different types of MAOI can have different effects on visuals. Also, the ratio between DMT and DMT n-oxide will make a difference. There is also a difference between DMT extracted from mimosa or DMT extracted from chacruna. Mimosa gives brighter colours while those of chacruna are more geometric in nature.
Otherwise there could be bufotenin added to your changa.

69ron
#3 Posted : 11/7/2009 1:38:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM finds that bufotenine greatly increases the visuals of DMT, so you might look into adding a little of that. 5-MeO-DMT does the opposite.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

bufoman
#4 Posted : 11/7/2009 6:30:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Tetrahydroharmine added in can enhance visuals especially during the peak. It can also extend duration and alter the psychological aspects. Harmine and harmaline alone seem to decrease the intensity of visuals. However if THH is added the combo can greatly potentiate them.

5-MeO-DMT def alters and decreases the intensity of the visuals but they are still present and significant which is interesting if one thinks about the pharmacological mechanisms at play here. It is an interesting combo as the somatosensory of 5-MeO-DMT goes well with the DMT visuals.

69ron
#5 Posted : 11/7/2009 8:43:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The psychological effects of the DMT and tetrahydroharmine combination are really something to experience. SWIM likes it a lot. He finds the mental state becomes far more focused, and he has more control over the experience. It’s almost like a shield that protects your intellect from getting too lost in the experience. For SWIM it becomes much more nootropic, or “mind expanding” when THH is added to DMT. Instead of that “too much information” effect you sometimes get, SWIM’s mind feels supercharged and able to rapidly process the fast flowing information with ease.

The lengthened duration is also a plus.

For SWIM though, he didn’t find an increase in visual effects with this combination, but a definite increase in meaningful visions were seen.

With 5-MeO-DMT and DMT together there are visuals, but the 5-MeO-DMT darkens them, often making them black and white, almost like they are shadows. But they have content. SWIM tends to see lots of pyramid shaped buildings on alien landscapes with this combination. All dark, with virtually no color at all. The opened eye visual effects are pretty interesting, very swirly, with lots of spatial distortions, sort of LSD-like, but not at all colorful.

SWIM prefers 5-MeO-DMT and DMT taken separately.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

bufoman
#6 Posted : 11/7/2009 3:14:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Agreed 5-MeO-DMT def takes out the color or darkens them. With OEV 5-MeO-DMT I get more swirly spiraling patterns like what people typically think of with psychedelics. The combo is def worth checking out if one has the opportunity it can be a very unique experience.

I would like to clarify THH alone typically doesn't increase visuals (or barely) but just enhances duration and alters the experience. SWIM found that THH if taken orally in combination with harmaline and then freeebase DMT is taken visuals are greatly enhanced. It is strange that this synergy would occur as harmaline typically decreases visuals.

Regarding the nootropic effect it can be at first however SWIM has noticed that with repetition one can enter a confused state with DMT and THH.