We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
She blinded me! With science! Options

Peverly
#1 Posted : 4/12/2018 2:10:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I encourage you, go to YouTube, Search, "She blinded me with science". Press play and then return to this post. It will ensure you all understand exactly how I feel right now.

I am probably way too happy about this but I feel like such a chemist!! Sure it may be as "Complicated as baking a cake" but lets not take away from the magic here! I never would have imagined this to be in my skill set but after this I've realized this is another thing I LOVE to do, which by that i mean taking something and extracting one specific thing from it. Be it spice, THC, essential oils or getting rid of that nasty acetaminophen/filler from the codeine your doc gives you. I dig it.

Anyway! My first extraction EVER! Decided to go with Cybs Hybrid A/B Salt tek using MHRB. This is one of 3 dishes, the other two are still in the freezer. Pulling them in a couple hours. Very impressed with the quality and the amount. I think I may be set for life lol.

I have also attached a complimentary picture of the best refrigerator magnet I've ever seen. If you opted out of the YouTube video for emotional ambiance then I think merely looking at this will convey the way my heart feels in this moment. Yes.

Love you CYB and I most certainly love everyone involved with this community. Like no other.

Peverly attached the following image(s):
IMG_1437.JPG (2,131kb) downloaded 175 time(s).
IMG_1438.JPG (1,776kb) downloaded 174 time(s).
IMG_1436.PNG (6,514kb) downloaded 177 time(s).
“My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.”

― Nikola Tesla

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 4/12/2018 5:37:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is one of the best refrigerator magnets I've ever laid eyes on.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Jees
#3 Posted : 4/12/2018 10:48:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Way to go Peverly Thumbs up

#4 Posted : 4/12/2018 10:54:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Very nice!

And yup, agree with Mitakuye ...magnet greatness Very happy

neb
#5 Posted : 7/7/2018 5:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member