We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Alternate day fasting information needed, anyone practiced or researched it? Options

Doc Buxin
#21 Posted : 7/3/2018 12:45:28 AM

Pay No Mind

Simply_Me wrote:
I love the DMT-NEXUS... Just sayin' Very happy

Doc Buxin is on point again.

I believe as hypothesized by Jeremy Narby in "The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge" that there is communication among gut bacteria, us, and our food via bio-photons discovered by Fritz Popp.

“We are still on the threshold of fully understanding the complex relationship between light and life, but we can now say emphatically, that the function of our entire metabolism is dependent on light.” ………..Dr. Fritz Albert Popp

https://www.biontologyar...om/dr-fritz-albert-popp/

I just started brewing my own Kombucha today.

There is no magic bullet, well except for a hit of DMT.
We are a Spiritual being residing in a complex biological organism and a single solution doesn't exist. Taking care of our health isn't about one pill, one drink, one anything.

Right back at you Simply_Me!Thumbs up

I sooooo love the Nexus myself!Love Love Love

If I may I would like to make one, little tweak to your second to last sentence in the post above:

"We are a Spiritual being manifesting a complex biological organism (and don't forget that when one gets far enough down to it, that "complex biological organism" is mostly empty space, LOL!!! The cosmic joke is always on us!!!).

Peace be with us all.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12