We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Hi from southeastern Brazil Options

brazilman
#21 Posted : 6/29/2018 6:45:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
If you look for organic vinegar, either online or in some fancier health food store/supermarket, it will more likely not have preservatives..

Uh... looking for organic vinegar online I can only find apple, wine and other similar types of vinegars, not the plain "white vinegar" or "vinagre de alcool". I'm assuming that these "flavours" contain things we don't really want. I could try to look around offline but do you by any chance know where online I could find this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

brazilman
#22 Posted : 6/29/2018 6:53:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

brazilman wrote:
endlessness wrote:
If you look for organic vinegar, either online or in some fancier health food store/supermarket, it will more likely not have preservatives..

Uh... looking for organic vinegar online I can only find apple, wine and other similar types of vinegars, not the plain "white vinegar" or "vinagre de alcool". I'm assuming that these "flavours" contain things we don't really want. I could try to look around offline but do you by any chance know where online I could find this?

I just realized there is apparently a difference between "vinagre branco" e "vinagre de alcool". I'm a little confused. God, I feel like such a retard... still, searching for "vinagre branco organico" just gets me tons of organic apple and white wine vinegar.

endlessness
#23 Posted : 6/29/2018 7:47:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

both should be fine, I'd go for white wine vinegar probably but either way it will work just the same.

brazilman
#24 Posted : 6/29/2018 8:44:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
both should be fine, I'd go for white wine vinegar probably but either way it will work just the same.

Oh, alright then. Smile

brazilman
#25 Posted : 6/29/2018 9:19:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Regarding the alcohol, would "alcool absoluto" (like this: https://www.elo7.com.br/...soluto-99-3-1l/dp/BCB7B0 ) be appropriate? I saw some people use "IPA" on your thread, is something like this what is being used: https://www.elo7.com.br/...sopropilico-1l/dp/BCB721 , or is there some sort of subtle difference I'm not aware of? If all three can be used, which do you think is best? I'll be looking around offline and it would be good to know my options.

endlessness
#26 Posted : 6/29/2018 10:45:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

All should work equally well, as long as they have nothing else mixed in them

brazilman
#27 Posted : 7/10/2018 5:15:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Most things you can find at mercado livre if you're willing to buy online

Hey, I'm not doing anything with nafta right now but just for future reference, is Zippo lighterfluid adequate for this, or would I need to go in search of something else? I've noticed in the pictures they have online it says "formula" but I haven't been able to find anything stating ingredients. Do you know?

brazilman
#28 Posted : 7/11/2018 10:26:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I started the tek suggested by endlesness, 20g. I was going to post on his thread but I realized I can't yet. Wanted to share. Anyone with the know-how, if I'm doing something stupid, let me know.

Once I mixed with the sodium carbonate to form a paste, it went from a light brown to a very dark brown (if not outright black). After something like 8 hours it seemed dry, had a chunky powdery consistenty to it. I did the ethanol pulls, the liquid is blue, maybe a little green. It's really cold now (for brazilian standards), I think the ethanol evap is really, really slow.

PREV12