We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT as my first ever psychedelic; breakthrough report Options

Alpaca-toast
#1 Posted : 6/26/2018 6:39:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

As I was inhaling I felt a very familiar sensation come over my body; warmth and tingling. It was the most incredible feeling I'd ever felt. A feeling I like to describe as pure love.
As I was exhaling I saw spirits fly out of mouth. I entered a completely different realm filled with geometrical patterns and something I can only describe as the feeling of remembering. I was experiencing a sensation that I was only able to comprehend within this spiritual realm, as the human brain does not hold the capacity to interpret such an experience.
In real life I tried to speak to my trip sitter, But when I spoke it wasn't English. The words came out as gibberish and echoed through my brain before fading into a distant buzzing/energy sound.
When I tried to speak this wicked, evil tongue came out of my mouth. At this point I was well out of my body and into hyperspace. I could no longer see the room I was in, despite having my eyes open. I was completely immersed in these overwhelming visuals, sensations and alternate dimensions all at once. I was experiencing completely new concepts of time, space, gravity, and what I assume to be well beyond a 4th dimensional aspect. I couldn't just see, hear, feel, taste, and touch. There were more senses, ones I am mentally incapable of remembering or describing. English becomes completely obsolete when experiencing these profound sensations. I began to understand that language is merely a glimpse of human nature; which in itself is a fraction of the makeup of the universe.
I tried to speak again and gibberish just poured out of my mouth. This time, I started to see hieroglyphics. I saw symbols and every language to ever exist flash past my eyes and then become Completely obsolete. I then started seeing ancient Egyptians. It was like all of earth's history flashed past my eyes in a brief glimpse. From here it took me to a place that I will never be able to comprehend. It was at this moment that I experienced complete ego death and forgot I was a human and that earth even existed.
This was the deepest I was taken. It is beyond possible for me to ever recollect what happened in there. It was so foreign, and so unknown to human experience.
My attention switched focus to a song that was playing, as I was being carried towards a light. Around me I felt the presence of other beings. I did not know who they were, and I could not see them. But I could feel them. It wasnt a good presence or a bad presence. I didn’t feel fear; but I didn’t feel peace. It was only neutral.
By this stage I was no longer a conscious observer of my experience, everything was just simply happening. The being(s) were welcoming me home.
The song playing was the most beautiful song I’ve heard in my life. It was as though all songs that ever existed in all there beauty were merged into a single song of absolute blissful purity. The song had no lyrics, but I knew exactly what it was singing. There was a presence in the song inviting me home. It was talking to me.
I knew this song. I was trying to remember what the song was called as it sounded like something I’d heard before, but I couldn’t remember where I knew it from.
As I began getting glimpses back to reality I was starting to panic as I was falling in and out awareness of who I am on earth. This place was as scarey as it was beautiful. I honestly wasn’t prepared enough for the experience, and I felt myself starting to resist a bit. I remember a strong feeling of regret for being there, and I realized that I had done this to myself. I knew with everything inside of me that this DMT “world” was not where I was suppose to be at this current time. I realized I was placed onto earth as a human being for a reason. And that earth is where I am suppose to be right now; simply experiencing whatever needs to be experienced. By inhaling this substance I was trying to control the understanding of my own existence, when the lesson was simply to** trust.**
I became convinced that I would be stuck in this realm for years, completely isolated from my current life on earth before finally entering my body after endless fear and suffering. I thought this realm had collected me. At this point in time I remember begging my sitter to “make it stop” but he reminded me that I just had to go with it.
I listened to him and as I surrendered to the experience my fear began to subside. It was no longer an endless loop of horrifying, utter despair. I continued to surrender to the fear and let it consume me, and as I accepted it, the fear stopped growing. At this stage I started seeing green visuals looking at me from a thousand different angles in a thousand different dimensions. From here I started to come down a bit from the trip and regained full awareness I was a human. I remember looking around the room, then at my feet, where I suddenly felt as though I was in space. I was surrounded by transparent people; spirits with pure white glowing auras.
I then looked over at my sitter and he turned into a 2d image, where his face was flat like a piece of paper and so was the rest of the world. I was constantly alternating between different dimensions… 2D, 3D, 4D etc. At one point I looked at my skin and I could see it aging in front of me. It was growing old, wrinkly and fading in color. I grabbed my sitters hand and I could physically see his skin aging along with mine. We kept aging from our young bodies into elderly within a matter of seconds, and then we kept getting older and older and older. Then older than human life. Older and older and older and then suddenly I was back in hyperspace; but with my sitter this time. We grew so old that we turned into a tree; but the same tree. And then I remembered him.
But not “earth” him. I could remember him from a time longer than I’m able to comprehend. I knew him. I missed him so much. I had been with him before at some point in time, but not like a relationship that humans have in this earth. It was a completely different connection with different universal principles. I didn’t know where I knew him from, but I knew with everything in my heart that we had been together before. At this point I started to ball my eyes out in real life, crying with so much joy and peace that we had been reunited.
This is all I remember from my trip before I finally reached my body again. I have added a picture below that most accurately describes how I felt being the same tree as my sitter. I also recorded my trip (audio), where I recollected my trip and my experiences verbally during the come down when I was able to speak again (but still tripping). Although I do not remember a lot of what I was referring to when I spoke, I have decided to quote some of the conclusions I had made fresh from the comedown:
• “I experienced every emotion at once. It was a bad trip but it was a good trip. It was all of them at once. It was every dimension, every universe, every time. It was everything at once.
Every language; I could understand it all. But it wasn’t verbal. You just had to feel it; just go with it.
Every language was there all along
But we speak; in this universe we speak.
We communicate But its not like that out there, whatever it is. It was speaking to me in a different way.”
•“I could see every feeling, every pattern and every color at once.” “I saw people from history.”
• “Im not scared of dying. I know it will make sense in the end but there’s a lot of scary stuff out there that I experienced. I was gone. It had me. It was so evil. But it didn’t consume me completely. It was only brief.”
[To my trip sitter]
• “You have a lot of arms.”
• “you’re next to me but in me at the same time”
• “Whatever I felt today was evil. But it didn’t show itself. It showed me it was there but it didn’t show me what it was. But whatever it is, is the most petrifying, disgusting, horrible feeling of human despair known to human kind. It did not show me this, but simply its presence. Its presence alone was fucking terrible. It showed me its potential; but I didn’t get consumed by it."
“I experienced a proportion of the bad and a proportion of the good. I experienced both in between. Like an equilibrium. I experienced the middle of good and bad.”
Trip sitter (trying to interpret what I’m saying): “like yin and yang”
Me: “that’s why my socks are different colors. Pink and blue. Opposites; like the genders in this universe.

https://i.pinimg.com/ori...f49681581666b9675c90.jpg

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jam-maker
#2 Posted : 6/27/2018 3:08:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow. What an incredible first psychedelic experience. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your well articulated trip report.

Do you think you will try DMT again? May it be in the distant futiure or not.

Also I really liked that picture of the interconnected people/tree, truly beautiful and stunning. I cannot imagine what it must have been like to feel that connection to your sitter.

Hope to see you here more on the nexus, come say hi in chat Very happy
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates

CallMeLids
#3 Posted : 6/28/2018 2:17:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So you've had ZERO experience with psychedelics before? Wow! You picked one hell of a molecule to start out with! Loved the report. As said by jam-maker you articulated it very well!

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 6/28/2018 4:40:55 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

As a rule I try not to read experience reports but jam-maker recommended highly that I give this one a perusing and I'm glad I did. Excellent report! It sounds like you really ran the gamut, and you articulated it beautifully. Well done! Thumbs up

Welcome to the nexus, I think you're gonna fit in just fine here. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Icyseeker
#5 Posted : 6/28/2018 5:22:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Hendrix87
#6 Posted : 6/28/2018 8:47:18 PM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

Is this a rare type of experience amongst dmt users or is it somewhat common ?
Watching the wheels - John Lennon.

DmnStr8
#7 Posted : 6/29/2018 3:45:30 PM

Come what may

Very cool experience!

Everything you have wrote here is relatable to me!

Thanks for sharing this!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda