We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Out of body and in the tunnel (no breakthrough, but how close?) Options

legatomaster
#1 Posted : 6/28/2018 12:39:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I’m relatively new to the spice but experienced with psychedelics otherwise. My second time trying it hit me VERY hard and taught me to respect the power of what I’m dealing with. Since then I’ve slowly ratcheted up from small doses (between 10 – 20mg) and have had many beautiful sub-breakthrough experiences, and what I believe were two near breakthroughs.

The latest adventure was absolutely 100% out of body and indescribable. I had loaded up 26mg of good quality/purity spice, did it in 2 tokes on a GVG, and held them both for over 30 seconds (I’ve learned that holding it as long as you can is absolutely necessary). I had many experiences of getting lost in beautiful colors and forgetting where I was, but this was 10 levels past that. I was flung through a hyperspace tornado at blazing speed, and to be honest I only remember small flashes of what it was like. I’d liken it to a turbulent roller coaster ride through tunnels of amazing colors that whizzed by so fast it was hard to see anything in any detail. I didn’t have communication with entities, and anything I experienced that had autonomy seemed to be facilitating this insane ride I was on. Somehow I didn’t freak out and fight it this time, but you could never be fully prepared for an experience like this. It’s so foreign, bizarre, and chaotic. The entire ride was extremely chaotic. When I “came back” all I could say was “HOLY CRAP, OMG, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?” I should also mention that this was not an attempt to break through. I wasn’t expecting to be blasted out of my body for the first time, but it happened anyway and I was as ok with it as a person who didn’t expect that could be. I was somewhere else, and now I was back.

I feel like this experience had to be close to breakthrough. Like I was “in the tunnel” and just didn’t get all the way to the bottom of it. It was astonishing, terrifying, totally out of my control, absolute chaos, and so foreign that I can barely recall any of it with this 3 dimensional consciousness except for occasional momentary flashes. It can’t be described with words, but if what I’m saying strikes a familiar chord with any veterans out there I’m curious how close this experience may have been to full breakthrough. This was like nothing I’ve experienced before in my life. When they say treat this stuff with respect, they mean it! It’s beautiful, but not for the faint of heart!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 6/28/2018 1:23:40 AM

Come what may

What do you think a breakthrough is?

Breakthrough is something different for everyone. From what you are describing it sounds like you had one. Only you can answer this.

I think you had a breakthrough and just have placed this word "Breakthrough" on a pedestal. It is just a word. Go back for another experience and then you will have something to compare it to I guess. It sounds like your slowly increasing dosages are working out good for you. Just keep going and let us know when you arrive at the breakthrough you are seeking.

You stated "HOLY CRAP,OMG, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?". To me that is all that needs to be said. You broke through.

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

legatomaster
#3 Posted : 6/28/2018 1:40:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply and the insight! I was definitely blasted into another reality like never before, so you're probably right.

I believe there's more out there waiting for me when the conditions are right. I kind of forced this one in on a work night, and I think it let me know by the intensity of the ride that I should prep a little better and take the time to meditate first. It does send messages in the most peculiar ways!

Exitwound
#4 Posted : 6/28/2018 8:11:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Let me chime in to add that I love when I am taken for a ride. It's always hard to remember details of a whole trip, but the experience is very beautiful and divine for me so far.
It helps to have headphones on with some good rhytmic music.

As for breakthrough I can only agree with DmnStr8. Don't put much weight into this word. Keep exploring and tell us where the rabbit hole brings you Smile