We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The one who tries to brew tasteless ayahuasca. Options

FirstReaver
#1 Posted : 6/24/2018 10:51:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I have many questions (for later threads) but firstly: Hi guys.

I'm actually trying to get raped by Gaia, so I can work through my past and learn how to learn.
Not being able to puke is not that helpful for that journey, so I'm trying my best to get everything that causes nausea out of the brew.

I never relly learned anything from usual psychedelics.
1.5mg LSD only knock you out and on 900ug you are only a thought in an everlasting loop.
Nothing learned, so I'll turn to Ayahuasca once again after eating 13g of MHRB two years ago with (thankfully) inactive Syrian Rue.
It nearly got me... felt the gates slowly open.

But this time...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 6/24/2018 11:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FirstReaver wrote:
...I'm actually trying to get raped by Gaia, so I can work through my past and learn how to learn....
Expectations ....
Wink

CosmicLion
#3 Posted : 6/24/2018 11:29:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are going about it all wrong. You can close off your nose from the inside of your mouth, near the back of the roof of your mouth.

When you do this, you taste nothing. You have to breathe out of your mouth, but you can stop and take a shot of something.

Then just chew some little pieces of ginger + peppermint leaf really good, move it around on your mouth, then swallow.

THEN open your nose again, and all you'll taste is peppermint + ginger.

It takes practice...

You can practice with juice and water. Drink the juice without tasting it, rinse with water before opening your nose, then open your nose and see how much you tasted the juice.

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

FirstReaver
#4 Posted : 6/25/2018 12:46:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'll try it, since it looks like cooking the brew too far down would end in a powdery mess.

Yet, what to do against the nausea?