We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Saw God On DMT Experience/Introduction Options

WolfSpirit333
#1 Posted : 6/24/2018 6:51:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello first off I'd like to introduce myself. I go by my nickname Wolf. I have come to these forms in interest for the communities output on my first DMT experience when I was 17.

I was hanging out with some of my friends and one of them came across DMT by luck. His other friend was going to throw it away because he was scared that he would be caught with it and my friend stopped him taking it from him. When I got to his house he offered for me to smoke some. I had never done any psychedelics prior and had only seen a documentary before about DMT so I wasn't completely sure what I was getting into.

I told him I'd try it at my house so we drove over and I thought about if I was actually going to do it.He had 3 vials so we had a lot to go around and smoked it 2 different nights. The 1st night when we got back to my house I was nervous and didn't know what to expect. He loaded it up with weed in a bong bowl. When it got to me my first hit hurt my throat and was harsh my throat felt like it was closing. Then a lot of pressure built up in my head like it was going to explode and all of a sudden it was released through my forehead bringing enormous amounts of euphoria and visuals. My 3rd eye was opened. After tripping out on some visuals not remembering much because it was so intense I passed the bong.

It came back around a couple times and at one point I was sitting on my couch. When it got to me I took a hit and left my body. I sky rocketed into another dimension. There I saw a glowing golden ball what I could only describe as a deity or God himself. Everything that I could see around me where memories of my life like a portrait completely surrounding me. You know those certain feelings you have gotten in life those feelings you only feel once in a lifetime during significant events in your life. The feelings that you never followed or learned from or never got the value out of. It showed me all of my important memories things that meant something and showed me the entire secrets to my life. I was completely enlightened and realized the importance of it all in life. It then came closer and combined with me once i understood what it was showing me. My whole body glowed golden and I went into a meditating stance and floated back down into my body. When I came back to real time I felt the most at peace and at center with my soul mind and body.

Before this I was very depressed and planning my suicide. I had also been cutting myself. This experience was much needed and came at the right time. You don't always go looking for DMT sometimes it comes to you at the perfect time like it has a mind of its own.

Is there anyone out there with similar experiences? Or people who might be able to give insight on what it could of been and what it meant. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 6/24/2018 3:46:32 PM

Come what may

I think many of us have had similar DMT experiences. I think you described it all very eloquently. It is hard to describe as words someone are not enough to truly encapsulate the experience that is DMT. Read around the forums and I think you will find many experience reports that run parallel to your own.

Word of advice. Walls of text are hard to read. Please consider breaking up your posts into shorter paragraphs. Much easier to read and you will likely receive more responses.

Check out the chat if you would like to talk about your experiences. I think you will find many who can relate.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

WolfSpirit333
#3 Posted : 6/24/2018 7:15:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the advice and input. Yeah I was kind of in a hurry typing it so I didn't take the time to make it look nicer to read. I'll definitely have to check out the chat and talk with others. I've heard a lot of people with similar experiences but I haven't heard of anyone else having the same experience I had. I mean with DMT and all psychedelics everyone has their own personal trips and things they see and have happen. I was able to describe it so well because I've become more aware and more enlightened after that experience and others while on LSD. It's like im more in tune with myself and my feelings and am able to describe them better than I would of been able to before. Honestly it took me months to be able to even fully comprehend what I experienced at first I thought it was just the drug making me trip and see things until I realized its something even more powerful than that.

Hendrix87
#4 Posted : 6/24/2018 10:58:22 PM

Words keep flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they slither lightly as they make their way across the universe....Pools of sorrow waves of joy keep drifting through my open mind inciting and inviting me....limitless undying love that shines aro

Wow, This sounds incredibly interesting. Some people seem to of had fantastic positive experiences with Dmt.
Watching the wheels - John Lennon.

brazilman
#5 Posted : 6/25/2018 3:55:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Before this I was very depressed and planning my suicide. I had also been cutting myself. This experience was much needed and came at the right time.

That's awesome! I mean... you know what I mean. Here is a virtual hug, don't let life get you down. Smile