We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Silene identification Options

Freezpirit
#1 Posted : 6/23/2018 1:27:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I seen someone talking about silene for lucid dream on the chat. I found some silene flower near my house. Is this variety have the same property from african variety?
Freezpirit attached the following image(s):
IMG_20180622_200525.jpg (5,999kb) downloaded 48 time(s).

Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Occultum Lapidem

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

HolySmoke
#2 Posted : 6/23/2018 12:20:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Might just be Silene vulgaris. I don't think it contains anything special (it is so common that someone should have figured out by now), but I'm not sure really.
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 6/24/2018 2:04:41 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

The mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) on the right centre of the picture at the same level as the flowers will do quite a job of dream enhancement, as it happens.

That certainly looks quite like S. vulgaris - bladder campion. If you feel drawn to the plant then there is every reason to research it further. Start with looking into traditional uses.

I've often wondered whether other species of Silene, particularly S. dioica, would share the properties of S. capensis. Where I now live has little in the way of Silene spp. to be found so that thought has been on hold for a while.

Feel free to get the ball rolling for us!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Freezpirit
#4 Posted : 6/24/2018 8:17:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey thanks, silene vulgaris seem to be use in traditionnal medecine for boosting appetite, cure bronchitis, cure some skin disease and like a mild sedative.

Artemisia vulgaris is use for inducing mild relaxation and for increasing the intensity of dreams and dream recall.

I will search more and do some tests with them.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/25/2018 7:59:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
like a mild sedative.

Sounds like a positive indication. Cultivating your own and testing the various plant parts would be a good way forward.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Freezpirit
#6 Posted : 6/25/2018 11:36:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I prepared an artemisia vulgaris tincture with 40% vodka. It will macerate for some days before testing it. I will see if i can recall my dreams more clearly.
Freezpirit attached the following image(s):
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (123kb) downloaded 11 time(s).