We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Teks made into traditional Alchemical images Options

MachienDome
#1 Posted : 6/23/2018 9:24:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm unsure of how feasible but it would be interesting to see a few teks be converted into traditional alchemical images.
"In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future..."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pastanostra
#2 Posted : 6/26/2018 10:38:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For Alchemy, i would think that the tek should be adapted to match the alchemic process of the matters.
As plants, trees and others base compounds of our planet, have a planetary signature, they should be harvested according to the planet. Like the body, spirit and soul of a plant have to be rightly, and respectfully worked according to them. The other alchemy part of the process is the alchemist that have to be in his spiritual way too, that's not only a process of the plant only but on the alchemist too. Working on, where he's stressed, in a non belief path, will may work, but not as if he's fully concerned & implicated on his work, life, and belief.
For me alchemy tend to spagyrie.

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#3 Posted : 7/13/2018 7:01:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Working on alchemical kaneh bosm. Traditional onction to enter the 5th dimension. The recipe is in the old and new testament, just have to understand it. I start to talk a little bit about it in the thread "bufotenin teks how to get into it". I can continue here because some people find it is kind of off subject there...

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#4 Posted : 7/13/2018 7:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In this post I talk about anadenanthera.

"What people still do not understand is the key role of the body into the whole story.

You have to clean the toxic compounds with your own body first.

The body is the lab.

Start the work by putting the whole plant into the body.

The toxic compounds of the plant will match with the toxic compounds of your body at this exact moment.

Vomit.

If nausea continues, drink a lot of water and vomit. At this point you can use your fingers to help cleaning all the water that stay in the stomach.

You can now start your extraction.

If the result looks good to you then put it anywhere it inspire you to put it in.

Follow feelings.

"The toxic compound of the plant will match with ... gnagnagnagnagna.."

You know understand.

Please do remember that the dream comes from inside.

Of course if the road you chose is the anus then feel comfortable with the idea that maybe there is someone in a parallel world who is up side down and drink or sniff very normally in this action. As normal as you inserting products into your anus.

You know understand.

Same thing with right and left.

Molecules are nothing, they just activate functions of the body.

If you don't reach the goal with your extraction, it can mean that you have to clean more. Obvious no ?

Then clean your body of all history that can act like a mask of the deep feeling.

Purge from both sides.

Take the plant.

Try again.

No question of health or poison.

Ideas do not rule, reason neither.

They are fake muppets in front of vibration.

If someone if confusing poisoning with purging then it is good thing.

Confusion, chaos, fire and forge.

Have to meet the lord(ess?) who lives downstairs.

Who really knows himself ?

Enter the laboratory, enter the body.

You have lead and fire.

Start to work.

Living means eating.

Food comes from the earth.

Work the ground.

They give you steel.

Labor with tools. Forged with charcoal and ferruginous rock.

With this kind of work you encounter your first wealth.

You find the noble silver.

The self is nice. He can act, work and make money ! Wonderful !!

Bullshit he is nothing.

Hey ho !! You are dreaming ! Did you forget ?

"Ah heu ... eeeh baaa ... CLIK !!
Ouah ou je suis ?!?
Qu'est-ce que c'est que tout ce bordel la ?? Oh putain c'est mon corps ! Et ya tous mes vieux copains !!
Y'a tout le monde ! Meme Peter pan et tinker Bell ! So good to see you again les copains ! How was it the song, i don't remember...? Aaaaah it was something like ... Hum ... Tinker ! Magic powder please !! Oh yes that's it !! You can fly, you can fly ! YOOU CAN FLYYY !

Your silver took a strange shinny reflect...

Copper

You thought about wealth, you find magic.

Little world.

Remember down is the lead. Fire, inspiration and it turns into steel. Not ready yet. Work the ground. Find silver. Noble enough to be the first interior world. Down, heavy, mental.

Magic pow(d)ers lead to copper.

Move on the left and enter the little world. Never enter by front, that is what they want you to do.

Dig, dig and dig again. Play.

Search for water little prince.

Everything blond and copper.

THE lab ! Owned by THE alchemist ! Working on THE project with the special participation of the watchmaker and other guests. They will fix everything, every cosmic cog will be ointed with liquid gold.

But how to reach gold with copper ........ ?

Only a spirit can do this...

Third interior world. Spirit.

He comes from up. And gives you the recipe :

"... .. ... . gnagnagna, .. psssst.. Pssss. ..... gagnagna... blablabla. "

The rest can't be told.

Just feel it."

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#5 Posted : 7/13/2018 9:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kaneh bosm is sacred unction oil in the old testament. Kaneh bosm is Hebrew traduction of old Sanskrit, it means cannabis.
The ingredients are :
- Myrrh
- Cinnamon
- Cinnamon
- Kaneh Bosm
- Olive Oil

5 elements for the fifth dimension. Unction in French is "onction", five is "cinq" (with nasal prononciation), they have the same vibration.
First we have to enter the 4th D.

1st D can be matter
2nd D can be movement
3rd D can be time and space
4st D can be center, heart

I won't describe how to enter the heart because it is impossible. No word, no idea is allowed to enter there. Only the traveler can when he wants to rest.

I've talked about interior worlds. That is what i discovered by entering the heart.

Once you have silver (the first interior world, down) as described above you don't let it attract you with the heavyness. You transform it by dreaming and playing. You enter the little world (second interior world) by your left. You have now copper. There live all the characters of imagination. Play with them, they will show you how to meet the spirit who is waiting for you. Not related to any metal. (third interior world, up). Spirit descend from up to the right.
To the right there is the fourth interior world. It is neutral. It is the garden of eden, the heart. Not influenced by any of the other worlds, the energy pass freely trough it without affecting it. Gold.
Visually the whole thing gives something like the letter C with a dot on the right. C•

Down first world, silver, mental.
Left second world, copper, imagination.
Up third world, spirit, mystery.
Right fourth world, gold, heaven.

The work of the alchemist is now complete, the spirit is incarnated. The fourth world or dimension is out of time and space.

The saint oil has 5 elements.
Two different cinnamon. In the middle east, they had access to the Chinese cinnamon which was a commercial product and the local cinnamon that was for the people the real one, linked with medicine and magic.
Myyrh which was burned to make incense
Olive oil which was the most precious oil.
A mysterious element called kaneh bosm in Hebrew, traduced by sweet cane in English.

When I entered the heart I was surprised to see that a lot of merkaba geometries where forming behind my eyes and they were melting with images of the kheops pyramid. The tetrahedron has 4 summits, four faces and three sides on his base so it was obvious for me that it represents the passage from the third to the fourth dimension where the opposite energies cross (christ), but I could not relate it to the four sides based pyramid of kheops... Four sides on the base and five faces. Four clear elements in the recipe and a obscure fifth...

Saint unction oil that maybe gives access to the 5th dimension :

Silver = commercial cinnamon
Copper = local cinnamon
Spirit = myrrh
Gold = olive oil
Mysterious element kaneh bosm = cannabis

You can find the original recipe in the old testament.

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 7/18/2018 7:58:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Depends on what traditional images we are talking about. Im sure that cryptic teks for alkaloid extractions can be found all over alchemical texts.