We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Someone trying to sell me DOI as LSD Options

ismokecrystals
#1 Posted : 11/5/2009 2:03:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As the title says...

He says it's 325ug acid. 3 hour come up, 30 hr trip. Obviously not LSD

He then tells me DOI and LSD are the same thing.

I need constructive methods of torture.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WSaged
#2 Posted : 11/5/2009 2:17:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Live & learn...
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

ismokecrystals
#3 Posted : 11/5/2009 2:25:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't buy it, I'm just going to teach him a lesson. Shit like this just perpetuates the cycle of people selling RCs as acid

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/5/2009 3:18:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

anyone who things DOI is LSD should definatily not be selling "LSD"...
Long live the unwoke.

Touche Guevara
#5 Posted : 11/5/2009 3:24:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"Here man, these jimsonweed brownies are just like weed brownies"

69ron
#6 Posted : 11/5/2009 4:06:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Intentional drug misrepresentation should be a very serious offence, much worse than selling drugs. It can be very dangerous and lead to many fatalities and hospitalizations.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Observant
#7 Posted : 11/5/2009 5:18:03 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Some people also like DOx Compounds - in the right dosage and often taken together with real LSD
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 11/5/2009 10:32:49 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This thread is VERY CLOSE to the edge of what our attitude page says:

No discussion is allowed about selling drugs or prices of drugs.

Although this thread it mainly about DOx sold as LSD, and the warning that it presents, it is still about BUYING/SELLING and that's not allowed! In the future don't mention the selling/buying part!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 11/5/2009 1:04:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Laugh at the dealer and explain to him why you are laughing at him. Maybe he will want to avoid such belittlement again. Then explain to him why he is an asshole. There's always the chance he has a soul and will think twice about trying a con like that again. Then tell every potential customer seriously how dangerous he is to buy things off. And never darken his door again. That's what I'd do! Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

polytrip
#10 Posted : 11/5/2009 4:22:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Strange. Would such a person dare to consume the stuff he sells himself?

MagikVenom
#11 Posted : 11/6/2009 2:04:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Assuming it was legal for the sake of discussion. I would not think it is a good thing to sell strong psychedelics to just anyone under any circumstances simply because they can be dangerous for mentally unstable individuals to use these drugs. They can be the straw that breaks the camels back and can trigger a hidden psychoses that may have remained dormant.

These drugs are safe when used by groups of friends who understand one another or in a cultural context. Just passing them out or selling then to anyone is a accident waiting to happen and something I never have been or will be responsible for. This may be why I have never heard of any primitive or current societies who use psychedelics trading or bartering with them they are much more than commodities.(I am sure it has happened on a small scale but is most likey statistically insignificant but I could be wrong)) Opium on the other hand has been a international commodity for hundreds of years in fact wars have been fought over it. I think a psychedelic war is most likely impossible.

Most experts agree that LSD does not bring about psychosis but it sure will trigger it if its is already a underlining condition.

Buying things on the BLACK Market (ILLEGAL) is dangerous for many reasons and should be avoided. Getting ripped off , Poisoned or Assaulted come with the territory. In spite of that misrepresenting and selling a toxic substance is pretty low in my book I would not associate with such a person at all. I would not bother to attend a party or gathering were these folks are welcomed or allowed to sell there TOXIC substances. I would kick there asses out of my house so fast they would not have time to blink at me.

PEACE
MV