We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breaktrough they show me the left side again Options

CEVISI
#1 Posted : 6/22/2018 10:21:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi every body

I smoked 20 mg befor a half hour whit the machine 100ml bottle i hit it very smooth an nicely no burn just cold soft vape i hit it three time in the fourt hit nothing more vapes and i begin too feel how my optic changes too edgy bubbles and closed my eyes.

I saw how slowly fraktals build up they looked in a aztec style the main color was green but not long after 15 second the middle of the fraktals opens up and i see a green room the room feels and looks like a green bubble whit plants i was outside still in the fraktal tunnel an look thru it then i feeld i a little push not a heavy push feelt like 2 meters then i was on this green room that i see thru the tunnel.

There was a entity in the middel of the room she was green and a bit yellow she looked like a mantis a big mantis she dont talked to me she just shows me to the left side all the trip long

After a few minutes its get weaker i opend my eyes everything looks like edgy bubbles filled whit particels

In my last breaks thrus 2 of it i say once apes in a aztec temple the showed me the left side

In another trip i saw a 2D shaman figure who showed me left whit its hand

But i cant look left in my trips i just can look straight i heard aboit alot of people qho shows around in there trips how yoi do that are you moving your real head or you want ???

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.