We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! This might be a bit different . Options

Shelby
#1 Posted : 6/17/2018 6:46:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had an experience that was very similar to a DMT experience . However I did not take DMT. I believe I might have tapped into natural dmt within my body .

I would like to share this experience and get thoughts on what has happened to me.
I look forward to my membership . Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Northerner
#2 Posted : 6/17/2018 8:05:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Share the experience already mate.

No one rocks up at a "slumber party" announcing they've got a huge member and doesn't show it off. Laughing
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Astonish
#3 Posted : 6/17/2018 1:07:56 PM

Ontological Philosopher

You can share your experience without full membership.
Share away!
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

Icyseeker
#4 Posted : 6/17/2018 1:29:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As a wise man told me. We are all in the dream and the difference between dmt and acid or food is not much. The path will be clear as you get closer to then end. Stay resilient.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

ETERNAL
#5 Posted : 6/20/2018 9:37:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
As a wise man told me. We are all in the dream and the difference between dmt and acid or food is not much. The path will be clear as you get closer to then end. Stay resilient.

There is no difference in any of this. None of it actually exists. Everything is empty of separateness. There are no separate people, things time or space. Only this and now..
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/20/2018 11:53:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

As others have said, you can already share the experience Smile

Regarding whether "natural" altered state experiences have anything to do with DMT or not, it's hard to say. I know DMT is a substance that is getting famous and people like to think it plays important part in such experiences, but there are other possibilities. Apart from DMT, we have many other compounds as a normal part of our metabolism which could, if concentrated enough, alter our consciousness. We have natural opiate-agonists, cannabinoids like anandamide, stimulants like dopamine, even more potent tryptamines like 5-meo-dmt and bufotenine, beta carbolines, etc.

And then, without even talking about specific neurotransmitters and endogenous drugs, the activation of different parts of the brain through different kinds of stimulation (magnetic waves, visualization techniques, etc) can also cause altered states.

It's certainly a fascinating subject Smile

NotTwo
#7 Posted : 6/21/2018 2:17:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Having taken 5-meo-dmt maybe 20 times, I find I can tap into that consciousness almost at will - well at least after half an hour's meditation and with the right mindset. Never been able to do this with dmt though. Is the body producing this substance naturally in these circumstances? Well it's possible but I somehow doubt it. I think that once the mind has tuned into this consciousness a few times, it simply can go there again. I reckon that would even be the case if someone had never taken 5-meo-dmt, it's just that they wouldn't intuit how to react when it started or understand what was happening but maybe for some it could just happen because that's how their brain is set up.
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.