We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TAKING LSD A COUPLE OF HOURS AFTER SHROOMS??? Options

trevb71
#1 Posted : 6/20/2018 1:44:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i was thinking about going for a hike and dropping a small amount of shrooms(.5-1.5g) and then a couple on hours in dropping some LSD(75-150mcg) has anyone got any advice? eg higher the dose of the lsd etc.
Thanks in advance

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tseuq
#2 Posted : 6/20/2018 2:01:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoi trevb71,

I guess precise answers to your question for advice go along with the question where you are "heading" to? Wha do you expect from your upcoming experience?

In terms of harm reduction go shrooms and LSD (well) together, but even if your dosages are around 1.5g shrooms and 150mcg LSD does your plan sound physically exhausting to me, still no reason not to do it.

Happy and safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/21/2018 12:07:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharmacologically, it's totally fine to mix them.

There is a certain cross tolerance developing between lsd and mushrooms, so if you take one first, the other substance may not hit as hard as it would normally. That being said, this is normally true when you wait till one of the substances has ended the effects to take the next one, but if you take them soon after each other like your plan, the cross tolerance shouldnt be an issue and you will have both compounds having significant effects.. Basically the trips will add up. Also, the cross tolerance is stronger if you take LSD first and mushrooms after.

Regarding the dose, it depends a lot on your previous experience. Have you taken 1.5g shroom before? Have you taken from this very batch before? How were the effects? What about the LSD, in that dosage, how does it hit you? What if you took more of each, how does it hit you if you take for example 2g shrooms or 200ug LSD, can you manage it ok?

For me 1.5g + 150ug would be nice, for others might be too much, overwhelming. Depends on your personal sensitivity. Since its your first time with this specific mixture, I'd definitely recommend you go to the lower end of your suggested dosage (0.5g + 75ug), better be safe than sorry Smile

Will you be alone? Please be safe, dont take more than you are used to, and don't go near cliffs or dangerous places, etc.

Lastly, unrelated but.. You've been here in the forum for 4 years, but you are still under new member status. Why don't you write an introduction essay so we can get to know you a bit more and be able to promote you? Smile

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 6/21/2018 5:32:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The effects of LSD last way longer than the effects of shrooms. For this reason, i think it is more practical to take the LSD first.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/22/2018 3:53:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I recently hiked into the woods and drank cactus juice, followed at about 8hrs in by 2-CB. A further 7hrs later, 75mcg LSD really helped with lugging 40kg of camping gear 3 miles over rugged terrain after staying up all night dancing round the fire.

YMMV.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli